Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Krish58

Thanks will update soon

will be waiting dearπŸ˜ƒ

Krish58 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 3

First and foremost i m seriously sorry  though I promised for a regular update I m not able to keep it up...

So a big sorry for that ..

And most probably it's the last 3 chapter in the series as it would finish up soon..

So here  goes nothing i hope you all like it ..

Part 11

Recape- piya agrees to  marry abhay

Here in dobriyal mansion abhiya reveals their decision which is followed  by blessings and small celebration..between  both the families.

Haseena and Madhu decides to get abhiya's   horoscope  matched just for assurance..

Time  flies by quickly. And it was time to choose.marriage dates. The nearest and best date was two months away ..and  raichand's  wanted Abhay to get married at that time..where as in dobriyal's house Arnab and Madhu were a bit tensed..  about the marriage as there are so many things  left to do..

But Abhay comes to their rescue as he suggests that some of the functions to be held  at Raichand 's house and some at dobriyal's  so that whole load of work doesn't fall on  dobriyal's everyone likes  the idea.

After few days..

Arnab gets a call ..

Arnab-  what??? What non sense!! Areee Hume puch lena toh chahiye tha!! Aapko koi bhi sake kuch bhi bolde toh AAP kaise Vishwas kar sakte hai..!? No no it's our responsibilty ..humne koi Aisa call Kiya hi tha aur

Arnab disconnects the call in  anger.

Madhu ,Piya and Misha comes in hall ..they are worried .

Misha- papa kya hua ? AAP tensed kyu hai..? Kiska phone tha??

Arnab -  I think hame yeh shaadi ko postpone karna hoga..

Piya-what???

Madhu- kyu Arnab acahank se Aissa kya hua??

Arnab- Madhu ..hamne jo hall  book karai thi woh hotel waalo ne kisi aur ko dedi

Misha- what?? How can they do  this..aise kaise kisi Ko bhi de di hall...areee humne book ki thi aur aise last moment pe kaise Bina bataye hall de diya.!!

Madhu- humne toh advance bhi de diya tha phir kya problem unhe?

Piya- yeh toh ab unhe hi jawaab Dena hoga..

Piya calls  at hotel and gots to know that someone called   them pretending to be dobriyal's  and cancelled the hall.

Misha- kisne Kiya Hoga yeh Aisa prank call  kisne Kiya Hoga??

Madhu- no Misha I think it's not prank call kisi ne. Jaan bhujke Kiya hai..

Arnab- we need to find out who did this mein hotel Jaa Raha hoon waha puch ne .kuch hogaa toh mein hata doonga...

Piya- no dad!! Mein bhi aa  Rahi hoon..

Misha - yes!aur mujeh toh aana hi Hoga..kya Patah kiske daanth ya haath pair todna Pade..

Madhu- Misha tum kuch Aisa nahi karogi okay! Arnab hi deal karenge .. Arnab AAP jaaiye mein caterers ke yaha jaake    quotation lene Jaa Rahi hoon.

Arnab- okay..

Arnab Piya and Misha leaves for hotel..
Piya messages about abhay  the current situation.
Abhay assures her that's very thing will be fine and that he and Chand are in his way too.as they got the call too from hotel ..

@ hotel..

Arnab and Chand  inquires about the prank call. And asks about booking the hall again as they never made the call .Chand even threats to sue them.
But the manager is not ready to listen and  gives them back their advances ..Misha is so ready break some bones of manager but Arnab stops her..

After they leave.the hotel

Chand- mr.dobriyal   I will see something..iss seher mein bahut saare banquet halls hai ...mujeh Abhi ek meeting mein Jaana hai but as soon as meeting is over we can go in search for hotels.

Arnab- yes !okay acha idea hai..infact I have some meetings too..

Abhay- mein  aur Piya invitation cards ke selection ke liye Jaa Rahe hai.. I will drop her..back to library ..

Arnab- okay..

@ in car..

Piya is still lost in her thoughts about the matter..she is worried and it's noticied by Abhay...

Abhay- kya hua Piya ? Why are you worried??

Piya- kuch nahi Abhay mein..bas...bas yehi soch Rahi Aisa Kon kar sakta hai..hamare saath?  I hope we get the hall ..already shaadi ka season chal Raha hai..no hotels are  available  how we will manage things  Abhay? Agar hall nahi Mila toh??

Abhay-(keeps one hand on piya's  hand) don't worry Piya we will see .. and don't get upset mein hoon Na.. tum tension mat lo... And agar nahi  Rahi hall na milne ki baat  toh I guess I have a plan..

Piya- kya plan?

Abhay- hmm kyu na hum Abhi shaadi kar le..problem solved hall ki bhi jaroorat nahi hogi..

Piya-(looks surprisingly  towards  Abhay) Abhay!!!

Abhay gives his signature smirk..he  starts laughing..

Abhay- relax I was just kidding.

Piya- ( gives a slight slap on Abhay 's shoulder ) tum ne toh Mujeh Daraa hi diya tha..Abhay...

Piya then leans on abhay's shoulder.abhay gently kisses piya's forehead..
He parks  his car near a cliff edge..

Piya gets out off car...she closes her eyes and relaxes her self.  Abhay comes and hugs her from back..

Abhay- don't worry Piya we will sort out things..and for now let's enjoy this beautiful view..

They  sat their for a while enjoying each other company  and chatted about how prep's are going on their respective houses..

Abhay- kya soch Rahi ho Piya.?

Piya-kuch nahi Abhay.just thinking how things have changed

Abhay- like?

Piya- hmmm like I never you knew I would marry you.tumhe haroz library aate dekhti aur sach kahu toh  tumhara haroz intezaar Karti thi mein.

Abhay- hmm mein bhi ...you know mein  haroz tumhare saath baat karne ki koshish karta tha but everytime I failed...

Abhay- (forwards his palms) you know piya I  promise you ..mein tumhara saath kabhi nahi chodunga and I m always their for you.. and I will always help jab tum musibat mein hogi ..

Piya- (keeps her hand on Abhay) aur mein bhi..

Abhiya are shares a cute eyelock. And It is broken by phone call..

After call

Abhay- (sighs) okay..I will call you later...

Piya-  kya hua? Abhay? Bad news???

abhay- saare hotels aur banquets booked hai.  It's really hard now to get any banquets or  halls ..

Piya- oh god!! Ab kya hogaa how we will manage !! Most of things ready hai how webwill manage now Abhay??

Abhay- Piya we will think of something don't worry  hum shaadi jo date fix hui hai tab hi karenge...let's do it e thing aaj Shaam Ko mein mom and dad Ko leke tumhare ghar aata hoon.. we will see what we can do...

Piya - okay..

Piya is still upset and worried..seeing her upset Abhay  hugs her..and assures her that everything will be fine

..preacape-how will abhiya tackle this problem?and who cancelled the hotel bookings stay tuned to know more

Edited by Krish58 - 4 years ago
Maninder1209 thumbnail

Superb chppy

Dear update soon

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

badsh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Wow this is also my favorite show

cuteariya thumbnail

This chapter was full of problems & confusion 

Finally abhiya told their decision to their families 

All were so happy & fix abhiya marriage dateπŸ˜ƒ

Oh god who is that person to cancel the marriage hall😑

Both raichand & dobriyal got problems as they couldn’t get any other hall or hotel

Poor pia got really upset abt the situation😭

Awe abhay is really supportive he is there for piaπŸ€—

Hopefully abhiya will find the person behind their problems

Continue plz 

Krish58 thumbnail

Sorry guys... For not being online i have been busy with exams and job  but i will update soon... 

Sachi after job se aane ke baad meri himmat nahi bachti kuch likhne ko.. but i will try to complete the story because i have written the next parts in small parts and dialougues ..but i will upddate soon

cuteariya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krish58

Sorry guys... For not being online i have been busy with exams and job  but i will update soon... 

Sachi after job se aane ke baad meri himmat nahi bachti kuch likhne ko.. but i will try to complete the story because i have written the next parts in small parts and dialougues ..but i will upddate soon

it’s ok dear we can understand 

Update when u can do it dearπŸ˜ƒ

Krish58 thumbnail

Heya all finally firstly really really sorry abhi waqt mila ..to write down the remaining parts..

Also once again really sorry mein ne sabko bahut matalb bahut lamba wait karvaya..

Also I hope you all are safe where ever you are and ya please don't get out of house unless bahut emergency..ho