Thanks for pm 

thanks alot dear

glad you liked it

Shriya_999 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Fanfiction21

Girl girl girl more you write more we enjoy 

You have to try all the genres and you have unique style.. 

Whatever i might guess you prove me wrong 

I know arjun sakshi will be getting into wedding but that harmony with riya wasn't expected 

Hope you give more and more surprises and more power to you

Continue soon 

thank you girl

this one is so so lovely

thats really so sweet of you

glad you liked it.

Shriya_999 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ariya143

Awesome n shocking.. 

Poor arj.. Emotional update.. 

But abhi Bhi RI ke feelings ka samjha nahi aa raha..  🤔??

Waiting for next.. 

Continue soon.. 

Updated.. 

she even is not able to figure out them 

thanks alot

glad you loved it

Shriya_999 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ariyabestfan

Awesome update

Love it..

So Arjun decide to move on..

But still they remain friends..

Riya ke mAMA bhi Sab jante the..even he liked Arjun for riya..

Arjun ki shadi n riya ki engagement ek hi din..

Ab toh Sam bhi aa gaya..

Continue soon

Sorry for late comments

thanks alot dear

thats really so sweet of you 

glad you liked it

Shriya_999 thumbnail

so hello guys i am back after a break ...its been ages i updated this.

by now actually all were ok with the plot. but this one will be super confusing for you so befoe you read, if you can recall the previous parts , the thing you can join the dots is about riya's issues and i am going to clear that issue soon. so here we go: 

part 17 : NEW REVELATIONS 1 

Riya: sam tum?

Sam: shaadi hai toh aana padega na

Riya: kiski shaadi?

Sam: hamari?

Riya: wo engagement hai shaadi nahi, remember?

Riya’s mom: tum itne rude kyu behave kar rahe ho?

Riya: sorry. Sam (with extra sweetness) please mujhe akelemein kuch time chahiye

Sam: sure (and shows her the way to upstairs)

Riya’s mom: tumhe patha hain na sam, bas wo tensed hai.(turning to sam’s parents)  wo tensed haibura math maano.

They silently nod to her, but it’s visible that they wereuncomfortable and unhappy. After sometime riya comes down, she looks fresh thistime.

Riya: sorry aunty and uncle. It was an emotionally drainingday and bahuth tensed thi mein isliye I was so rude with you

Sam’s mother: aise nahi beta, aao ham saath mein dinner karenge

Riya: nahi aunty sorry actually mein kha chuki hun aur waise bhi mujhe baahar jaana hai mama ke saath.

Anand: riya beta chalo

They both leave the place and silently takes the car without any more noise. They move to a lonely place.

Anand: kab se horaha hai yeh?

Riya: bahuth dinon se horaha hai mama; lekin meine neglectkiya

Anand: riya teri kabiyat ka khyaal rakhna chahiye. Aaj meinnahi aaya toh yeh sab sabko patha chalega

##

Riya went to her room. And she stood still for sometime butafter sometime she started to feel dizzy. She held the table but the vase on itfell down. Due to that sound riya’s mama came there. He saw riya who was sovulnerable and holding her head in between her legs

Anand: beta beta aakhe khulke rakho mein abhi aatha hun.

He then calls their family doctor and takes his appointment.And soon gives some basic tablets to reduce that. After 30 min she lookedbetter. He said her to get ready go to the doctor.

Mama: tu ready hojao. Mein bhi kuch bahane bolke ham doctorke paas jaenge.

Riya:  mama yeh sab

Mama: chup raho tum.

Riya silently follows his orders and both come outside.

##

Riya and anand move to her regular psychiatrist.

Doctor: kaise ho beta?

Riya: fine doctor

Anand: tu chup raho, and says everything happened.

Doctor: I think yeh stress ke wajah se horaha hai lekin meinkuch tests kana hai.

He tests her and gives her pills for better sleep andreduction of stress. They both move out from the place.

Doctor: anand; Sharma ka beta hai na uske bare mein baathkarna hai( turns to riya) beta tum bahar wait karo na

Riya went outside and she didn’t mind because she was busytexting arjun.

Doctor:  anand I don’tthink she is fine.

Anand: kya hua firse. Ab toh iski shaadi bhi fix hogayi.

Doctor: usko sab batao tum. I mean uski childhood ka scars,uski previous health conditions.

Anand:l why cant you understand me? Riya ke health ke bare meinwo bhi ache tarah nahi jaanthe.  Aur hamyeh baat kisi aur ko bataya toh.. sam dur ki baath uska ma ko bhi bilcul pathanahi. Kya yeh itna serious hogayi kya? Agar sabko patha chala toh  sab ek pagal wali ki tarah treat karthi haiuse and I cant see that.

Doctor:  dekho anand,panic math hojavo, riya is dealing with some anxiety issues, wo apne bachpan seapne aap deal kar rahi thi. Aur fikar math karo yeh serious nahi hai ab lekintreatment lena toh jaruri hain.  I thoughtit is some regular anxiety lekin ab yeh symptoms aise nahi dikh raha hai. I haveto complete tests to clarify that.

Anand: jaldi karo..

Saying this he left the room. He came outside saw riya whowas smiling at her mobile. She saw her mama and went near him

Riya: kya bola usne?

Anand: tere bare mein nahi.. bas next elections ke bare mein

Riya: sab theek toh hai na mama

Anand: ha beta kya tum yeh chote baath lekar itni pareshankyu horahi ho, shaadi na isliye tujhe thoda ghabrat hua bas. Pehl baar nashaadi.

Riya: mama har ek hi baar karthe hai shaadi pelhi baar dusribaar kya hai yeh(she was laughing)

They both left , while leaving arjun who was taking his mother home from nearby temple saw riya coming out of this clinic.  he thought of asking her but choosed to ignore.

Arjun woke up the next morning and saw riya in his houseroaming here and there and ordering some works. He just woke up and rubbed hiseyes and pinched his own self but still wasn’t convinced suddenly riya came andbet on his head. He winced in pain and rubbed his head.

Riya:  dard hua kya?

Arjun: nahi hoga kya? Kya bakwas puchthe ho tum

Riya: wait mein dekhthi hun. Tum toh gadhe ke tarah so gayemein kya karu? Aaj tere shaadi ka kapde khareedhne jaana hai; bhul gaya tum

Arjun: nahi nahi ; mein bas aayi

Riya: that’s a good thing, be a good boy arjun, jaake freshhojavo (saying this she rubbed his head where she beat him before).

Arjun gets up and goes to freshen up and riya goes back to gether work. He got back after getting ready.

Riya: arjun arjun hamen pahale library jaana hai.

Arjun: what?

Riya: arjun wo sam aaya na .. he wanted to go.please please.

Arjun just nodded. Riya smiled at him and they start to thelibrary. Sam comes to the nearby place and was eating jalebi. Riya and arjunwere searching for him. Sam saw them and waved his hand and shouted.

Sam: (mouth full with jalebi) riya

Riya and arjun went near sam. Riya just shook her headdismissively, and gasped.

Riya: you are hopeless.

Sam: are baba please don’t get angry.

Riya and arjun take nearby stools and sat beside sam. Riya wastalking to sam about arjun’s weddig with Sakshi and arjun was looking at herand sam. Then slowly sam took a jalebi and fed her. She smiled at him and atethat.  But suddenly riya choked. Sam wassearching for water, arjun just saw a boy going to school. He pulled out hiswater bottle and made riya drink. Riya then called that boy and returned hisbottle as he was shooting them disgusting looks.

Riya: arjun over react kyu kar rahe ho( smiling) mein theekhun dekho bilcul theek hun.

Sam: and you know she is like a rock…

Arjun just smiled and left the place. Riya followed himmaking an excuse,

Riya: arjun kya hua?

Arjun: kuch nahi. Bas akela chodo mujhe

Riya: are tumhe akela chodna hai its ok but who will take usto library.

Arjun: how am I even looking? Agar tumhe yaha ki places kodehna hai toh mein apni expenses se tumhe ek tourist guide ko arrange karunga

Riya: aur kitna bolega tu… chal yaar

Saying this she dragged him away from that place.  They three went to a library. Arjun wastalking to one of his old friend, who now owns this library.

That boy: are yaar feel free, yaha ke biggest library haiyeh. aapko mostly everybook yaha milegi.

Riya: chalo sam, arjun tub hi aao na

Arjun: tum dono chalo mein abhi aayi.

Saying this he turned to his friend to talk something. Riya andsam were roaming. The library was mostly empty because ham log developed hogayina,

Riya: toh bolo kya padna hai tumhe poetry yah kahani, yaresearch ya kuch bhi bolo na

Sam was thinking. Riya nudged him.

Riya: bolo sam tumhe kis cheez mein intrest hai.

Sam raised his fingers and pointed at her. Riya raised herbrow.

Riya: I am asking tumhe kis mein intrest hai

Sam: wahi toh bata raha hun na …tumse jyaada intresting  toh hai hi nahi

Riya: acha.

Sam: (went near her) everything is intresting actuallymainly tere yeh baal aur yeh choti naak aur(after a pause) tere aankh . theyare mysterious, mein kitna bhi try karu I never understood them.

Riya got silent and closed her eyes. Suddenly she felt ahand  on her cheek, by the time sheopened her eyes. Sam was so near to her to kiss her, she then again closed hereyes. She was carried away by the situation.

Arjun who was searching for both heard some sounds for the besiderow. So he just went and what he saw made his heart break again. He saw riya insam arms, slowly he came to the reality that they both were kissing. This shookhim hard. He rushed to the restroom. Arjun kept hands on his mouth and to avoidthe sound of his crying. He just bended on his knees and was crying miserably.

Riya got herself away from sam. She was so embarrassed soshe went away smiling. She was searching for arjun. She went to the librarian andasked about arjun.

Riya: arjun kaha hai?

Librarian: arjun I’ve seen going him to restroom.

Riya: acha thank you.

She waited for some time and went near the restroom and knockedthe door. Arjun was still crying.

Riya: arjun arjun are you there.

Arjun just said a hmm . riya found fishy and again knockedthe door

Riya: jun is everything alright.

Arjun just cleared his eyes. And adjusted himself and slowlyopened the door.  Riya was looking at himfishily.

Riya: tum itni der tak respond kyu nahi hua? Mujhe dar laga

Arjun: wo yeh shirt pe kuch paani gir gaya toh meine handdryer se I was drying it.

Riya: acha I think sam liked the place, he will be here andhame chalna chahiye. Meine Sakshi ko promise kiya ki we have to go forpurchasing rings. Chalo chalo

She went near sam and arjun and riya left the place.

Arjun’ home:

Arjun was watching tv and riya was sitting beside arjun’s momwho was preparing a garland with lilies. Shree came and sat beside arjun.

Shree: juno wo paani ka bottle pass karo.

Arjun was looking at riya seriously in pretence of watchingtv. Shree observed this and  sighed andtook his water and was watching tv. He saw arjun clearing his tears and again afresh wave of tears formed in his eyes.

Shree: kya hua? Why are you crying?

Arjun:  kaun?

Shree: aur kaun tu?

Arjun: wo kuch dust laga aankh mein I think so iski wajhese.

Shree: be careful of that particles, they may ruin your eyesand tears..

Arjun went away from there.  

That evening riya’s mother arranged a get together andeveryone are present there. Riya was in her room moving here and there worriedwith mehendi clotted hands.  Arjun whocame there to meet riya saw this. He went to riya, she suddenly saw him andwent to the wall and sticked to it.

Arjun: kya hua?

Riya: kuch nahi

Arjun : bolo na..

Riya: meine bola na kuch nahi

Arjun: its ok math bolo.

Riya: wo kya hai ki yeh dress ka button open hoagaya, auryaha koi nahi aarahe hai kya karu.

Arjun went to her balcony and tried to call riya’s mother. Butshe was soo busy receiving guests. He didn’t find anyone and finaly returneddisappointed. Riya banged her head to the wall dramatically.

Riya: ek hi option hai hamare paas.

Arjun: kya?

Riya: close the door.

After sometime.

Arjun: yeh kya hai riya you are unbeluveable( scolding).

Riya: ah neeche neeche. Bas aankhein math kholo. Haaa arjunbe a good boy. Yeah yeah. Pull that one up. Yeah that’s my boy.

Saying this she turned and opened the band on arjun’s eyes. Sheturned around and her hair was locked in arjuns bracelet.

Riya: ouch.

Arjun: cant you stay straight, hamesha kuch na kuch…

Riya:are baba sorry but ouch my hair.

Arjun just pulled his bracelet , this hurted her hair somuch and tears were formed in her eyes due to this. Arjun saw this andimmediately cupped her face with the other hand.

Arjun: is it paining so much?

Riya nodded in negative then positive. Arjun smiled at herand then started removing them slowly. Their heads were together. Riya wasconcentrating on arjun while arjun has his total concentration on his bracelet.He removed it slowly. She was seeing him. Arjun tightened his hold on her cheek.She then moved back and held the table for support. Arjun kept the bracelet ontable and slowly held her waist. She slowly closed her eyes, arjun bentforward, noses and foreheads touched. She held his collar and pulled him near,they both were about to kiss and then someone banged the door.

This brought them back to reality. Her eyes were filled withtears. Neither his nor her’s hold on each other loosen. They both were mourningtheir love which washed away.  That wasthe time when his eyes directly faced her since last 6 years. It reflected herlove , her pain, her state , the pure innocence which he was longing to see. Hewanted to freeze the time and seize the moment.

While she was in no mood to hold her tears back. Her tearswere flowing. Making her new revelations about how her life is going to be. All these days even in love or inhate he was a part of life, but  afterthat moment  reality hit her hard that heis going away wiping everything he has given. As always said its pretty latebecause they already have got two partners . the problem with them is they weretoo good for them

Arjun cleared her tears, and slowly hugged her and buried  his face in her neck and slowly loosen thegrip. After sometime someone again banged the door. This time they werestartled. Arjun slowly held riya’s face and kissed her forehead.  And moved towards the door. Riya’s motherwas  shocked to see arjun coming out ofriya’s room. She rushed to her room. She saw riya clearing tears and applyingmakeup.

Riya’s mom: riya, I think hame baath karna chahiye.

Riya: ma ab nahi, neeche arjun shree aur Sakshi mere waitkar rahe hongi. I have to leave.

Saying this she rushed outside the room.

Arjun was standing in one corner and was looking around thearrangements.

Shree: hamare gharon mein toh shaadi ke liye bhi itna arrangementsnahi karthe hai .. hai na arjun.

Arjun just nodded. He went near some chairs and saw a manstanding there with a wine glass in his hand. That man saw arjun and went nearhim.

Man: hello gentleman.

Arjun: hello aap

Man: mein vinodh khanna.  

Arjun: aap psychiatrist hain na

Vinodh: ha .. tu riya ki..

Arjun: dosth

Vinodh: I know gentleman bahuth baar dekha tha maine. Infactmeine hi anand ko bataya tere aur riya ke bare mein.

Arjun: ohh( after a pause) aapse ek baath puchna hai buramath..

Vinodh: ( cutted him in middle) (drunken tone) ask me I don’tfeel bad.

Arjun: riya ka health tab theek nahi than a kya hua use?

Vinodh: tab means then.. so you are thinking she is fine now

Arjun: ha sir wo ab bahuth kush hai,

Vinodh: tumhe yeh proverb pata hi hoga; we can make a mansleep or we can wake a man from sleep. But we can do anything to a man whopretends sleeping.

Arjun: matlab

to be continued

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Beautiful part dear

Loved it

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon 🙂

plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome update