Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolie001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: faz28

Big question who might be Khushi's father by reading ur story I think the way u have introduced khushi's birth we can speculate story will be somewhat revolved on that as well. Nice writing skills so Akash, NK, Lavanya and Khushi are already friends will see how Khushi and Arnav equation is. By the sound of it I don't think they have already met. Can't wait to read more.

πŸ˜ƒ
Thank you 
coolie001 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyothirockz

So, Khushi's mom is Gargi, but who is the dad ? I hope it's Shashi. Does Khushi know that she was conceived by AI ? How it would affect the dynamics between the characters later ?

Well, the questions infinite, the answers will reveal with time!πŸ˜†
coolie001 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chinnulu

Interesting Prologue

Nice start
Loved the introduction of the characters and mystery behind Khushi's birth.
Looking forward for the updates to start.
Thanks for the PM

Thanks a lot for your lovely comment😳
SirenMitra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
So Khushi's mom knew about the donor or she was just coming to share the mishap of the hospital?? Seems like Khushi doesn't know about her real mother or does she??...
Does Payal work for ASR?? 
Prologue is very interesting... Would love to continue...
yizhihenanjing thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow, unique concept, it is interesting and I would love to read more to find out
labi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
From the diary, it is obvious that Khushi's mother Gargi knows the father of her child and I think he is someone whom she knows well. Is that Shashi or is it someone else? 
Looks like Garima comes to know about the truth after reading the diary only.
The sisters' banter was so cute. So Payal works at AR and Khushi is still studying.
I think you are very much in love with Frangipani, remember the same thoughts in Fragrance too.πŸ˜‰
So Akash, NK and Lavanya are Khushi's friends. Their group message was so cute, full of teasing and fun.πŸ˜†
Arnav, as usual workaholic and Anjali, the caring sister.

Amazing start dear, a story with some secrets.πŸ‘ All the best for you for the contest too!πŸ‘πŸΌ
Loved the title...quite catchy and intriguing!πŸ‘
coolie001 thumbnail

Originally posted by: labi

From the diary, it is obvious that Khushi's mother Gargi knows the father of her child and I think he is someone whom she knows well. Is that Shashi or is it someone else? 
Looks like Garima comes to know about the truth after reading the diary only.
The sisters' banter was so cute. So Payal works at AR and Khushi is still studying.
I think you are very much in love with Frangipani, remember the same thoughts in Fragrance too.πŸ˜‰
So Akash, NK and Lavanya are Khushi's friends. Their group message was so cute, full of teasing and fun.πŸ˜†
Arnav, as usual workaholic and Anjali, the caring sister.

Amazing start dear, a story with some secrets.πŸ‘ All the best for you for the contest too!πŸ‘πŸΌ
Loved the title...quite catchy and intriguing!πŸ‘

Thank you so muchπŸ€—
Indeed, Frangipani, I fell in love! πŸ˜† Yes, hidden secrets to be revealed. Thanks for the lovely comment and enjoy reading!πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: SirenMitra

So Khushi's mom knew about the donor or she was just coming to share the mishap of the hospital?? Seems like Khushi doesn't know about her real mother or does she??...

Does Payal work for ASR?? 
Prologue is very interesting... Would love to continue...

Questions to be directed to the next chaptersπŸ˜† Thanks a ton!

Edited by coolie001 - 5 years ago
Siri007 thumbnail
Amazing prologue! Very intriguing plot. Why do I get a feeling that it was shashi's sample and gargee wanted to tell her sister about it!? Can't wait for you to proceed with next chapters to reveal the figments!
coolie001 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Siri007

Amazing prologue! Very intriguing plot. Why do I get a feeling that it was shashi's sample and gargee wanted to tell her sister about it!? Can't wait for you to proceed with next chapters to reveal the figments!

Well, yes! Next chapters fill in the details, I suppose. But thanks for the lovely comment! πŸ˜Š
apekshash thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome start.. please update soon