Users

Frequent Posters

The.Wanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: sonie32

Ash this one was 😭😭

Poor bela...I can feel her pain ash😭
Koi bhi ladki aise hi aisee nahi ho jati... I don't know about guys but ladkiyon ke liye bol Sakti hi ki jab tak unke Dil Ko hadd tak these Naa lagi ho wo iss level take nahi bigad sakti😭

And jhanvi😡 good that bela doesn't live with her😡

Ash you are right this bela is my fav in all belas😳

Thank you so much for this painful as well as wonderful update🤗

This was for chapter 3..mujh pata hi Laga u updated 4th also

You finished it already?? 😲

Well thanks for the comment. And yes no one will go to this extent without a strong reason. I am happy that you are able to understand and relate with Bella's pain and her reasons. 😃
The.Wanderer thumbnail
Okay folks, I am sorry but I will not be able to answer the comments today as I am a bit busy. I will answer all of your comments tomorrow. Thank you for posting such lovely comments. 
sonie32 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: The.Wanderer

You finished it already??  😲

Well thanks for the comment. And yes no one will go to this extent without a strong reason. I am happy that you are able to understand and relate with Bella's pain and her reasons. 😃

no not 4th 3rd😭
I m on phone so samajh jao meri bullet slow passanger ban jati hai
sonie32 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aur jab tak edit karo phone se 3-4  stations Nikal jate hain🤣
Varsha001 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good to read that what bela had hoped for -a good mother daughter relation... but the circumstances are/ were such that she turned like this..
And really excited how bela would harass mahir😆
👏and great update👏
asifiqbalsh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update dear
Bela was surprised to see her mother still there & she knew that it was relating to day before incident.
She said to bela that stay away from mahir.
Poor him, he will be in more trouble.
Mahir & bela life was similar. He decided to stay away from her.
Waiting for next update soon
Thanks
Sunshine-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Bela is what she is because of her mother. Now what will Bela do to trouble Mahir. Waiting for next
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Nice update and a very emotional ones too. Both for Mahir as well as Bella. 

Mahir was living a life where he is deprived of his father's affections and approval in life. He is trying to get his approvals all his life, yet, he always falls short in his father's opinions. This is what I call the rich people's problem with the crazy rich. They have everything life has to offer. Richness, luxuries, money that the world is literally jealous of them. Usually parents shower their kids with the luxuries of life. Thinking that it would enough; that it should be enough. The absence of affections easily replaced by money. Yet, what the kids need is not the money, but the basic human's emotions. Leaving a void and loneliness in the heart that is irreplaceable leading to anger and bitterness. And parents thinking that for whatever has been provided they deserve the kids to be the best and as they hope for. Demanding to be respected and loved and worshiped. What exists though is a bridge that is difficult to be crossed. At least though he has his mother at his corner who supports him and loves him unconditionally. 

Bella's positions is even much sadder. It seems she is nothing but a hindrance, but she will be so ruthless as to using her own daughter to further benefit her life and her position in society. She is nothing but a pawn to her mother. To be hidden from the world if she is of no used; to be flaunted to the world when she brings some benefit. I have an eerie feeling that when the relationship between Mahir and Bella flourished; she will definitely want to have a relationship with her daughter somehow; demanding that Bella owes it to her somehow. 

Can't wait for the next update. Plz update soon. 
Edited by nuomi.riceball - 5 years ago
The.Wanderer thumbnail
No nuomi. No update today as I am trying to finish the story ASAP. I will start updating daily from tomorrow or latest day after tomorrow. 

By the way the last line of the review gave a great idea. I had planned to make Janvi grow affectionate towards Bella eventually, but was not able to pin point the reason she would do so. Your line gave me just that. She will feel she is entitled to a relationship with her daughter as Bela owes it to her or something. So thank you for that. 

VARUNI2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I like this story so much ...update soon dear