Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball

Yours is also a review to look forward too. πŸ˜†

See Clair? This proves that your comments have charm of their own!! πŸ˜³
The.Wanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viddhi01

Ash commendable yaara πŸ€— ( HYLILY ' s writer not any aira gaira Mo_________________error fan )

I have regrets that I wasn't there among all the lucky witnesses of Bela and Mahir journey to Behir journey and I least expect myself to be here either but you know the reasons RIGHT ? 

HYLILY was / is / will be one among FOREVER FAVOURITES COLLECTION. This new book is interesting and intriguing as well.

Abhi nahi continue karungi, varna aadat par jani hai phir se
But whenever you need me, PLEASE pm 

I am not gonna leave you though, will be BACK once I settle down in a medical collage GOT IT

Love ( you know who )
Dadi amma

@First line. Thanks and πŸ˜†

Don't worry, the FFs not going anywhere. You can read it whenever you want. I am glad that HYLILY is one of your top favorites. And it's fine don't start it now. You can read it ince your exams are over. The FF is not going anywhere and nor am I. 

And yes I do know that I can PM you anytime I want. And MEDICAL COLLEGE? WHAAAT? I am so proud of you dear. Study hard and become a well known doctor and help a lot of people. You are gonna rock as a doc. I think you will make great kid's doc though I don't know what you are planning to do. πŸ˜³\

Love you too darling!! πŸ˜ƒ
The.Wanderer thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonie32

again awesome awesome awesomeπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thanks Sonie!! Tussi bade khush lag rajho!!! Kya baat hai?? Cute wali negative Bella pasand aane lagi hai shayad. πŸ˜‰
The.Wanderer thumbnail

Originally posted by: asifiqbalsh

Nice updates dear
Loved it
Poor mahir, she kissed him in front of everyone.
Yuvi is disgusting boyfriend. Who said her girlfriend to go & kiss some random guy.
Mahir bela start is good
Waiting for story to unfold
Continue soon please
Thanks

Thanks Asif. You will find out why Yuvi asked Bella to kiss a random guy in the next chapter. I will update the next chapter now. 
The.Wanderer thumbnail
@Mahi I don't know why, but whenever I try to quote your comment, IF thinks I am spamming. πŸ˜•

But I am happy to see you here as well. I am glad that you are liking the story. !! 
The.Wanderer thumbnail

CHAPTER 3

Bella's mother, the famous actress Janvi Sharma was waiting for them there. As soon as Yuvi spotted her, he rushed back to warn Bella that her mom was waiting for them. Bella was on the verge of passing out on the floor. He picked her up with great difficulty and led her to the door.

Yuvi: Bella, your mom is waiting for us. For god's sake at least pretend to be slightly sober. Please. If she sees you in this condition then we are dead. Please.

But Bella was in no condition to sober up. She kept on singing Laila Main Laila loudly as Yuvi entered her flat along with her. Bella stopped short when she saw that Janvi Sharma was indeed waiting for her inside. She pretended to rub her eyes in mock surprise and then proceeded to mock salute her.

Bella: Wooo Hooo Janvi Sharma is indeed here. Yuvi go get my mobile. Let me take a selfie with the STAR herself... Oops! My bad! Selfies are so modern. Autographs are more of a thing for washed out stars like her. Yuvi! Go get my autograph book. I want this golden moment frozen in time when THE Janvi Sharma actually visited my humble abode.

Janvi had been coldly observing her daughter while Bella ranted out her frustration. The cold disregard with which the mother daughter duo eyed each other was very painful to watch. Yuvi wanted to escape but could not think of any way to leave from there without hurting either of their egos. Luckily for him, Janvi made things easy.

Janvi: Yuvi, you may leave now. I want to talk with my daughter.

Bella: Shhh... Don't tell anyone that I am her daughter. Otherwise her nonexistent career will get ruined.

She kept repeating the same thing as Yuvi led her to a chair near the dining table and made her sit down. As soon as she was settled down, Yuvi left from there, closing the door behind him. Janvi went and filled a glass with ice cold water and threw the water on a heavily drunk Bella's face making her sputter.

Bella: WHAT THE HELL JANVI? What do you think you are doing?

Janvi: Bringing my only daughter to her senses. What is this behaviour Bella? How can you be so careless? Do you even know how this kind of behaviour will end up hurting MY reputation?

Bella: Oh! Here we go. And for a moment I actually thought that you really cared about me. But no! All you care about is YOUR damn reputation. Let me tell you Janvi you don't have much of a reputation...

Janvi: SHUT UP! JUST SHUT UP! I am here to speak with you about your behaviour in college today. Is it true that you forcibly kissed some random guy, in the canteen no less, in front of at least fifty odd people?

Bella: Oh that! Well yes, it was a dare.

Janvi: How can you be so casual about it? Do you know what people call girls who randomly kiss just about anyone for fun? Do you know how the world perceives such girls?

Bella: Yes I do. But do YOU know that you have NO right to question me regarding this?

Janvi: What do you mean? Of course I have every right to question you... I am your mother after all.

Bella: Oh really? When was the last time you let me call you mom Janvi? If I remember correctly, I have been forced to call you Janvi ever since I began to speak as being called mom made you feel old. You kept my existence almost hidden from the world. I mean everyone knew that you had an illegitimate daughter from a one night stand but you never acknowledged my presence in your life. Not in media interviews, not in press never even in social get-togethers, never even once did you voluntarily mention me. It was the media who always dragged me and you would very reluctantly answer their questions. You are that woman who told the media that having a child is the biggest regret of your life IN FRONT OF ME. You knew Aarti, my care taker had brought me to the studio where you were being interviewed. I was right in front of you and you called me a mistake and an obstacle in your career right to my face? I was thirteen then and my mom, for whom I had some semblance of love was calling me an obstacle in her career on national television. I remember that day very clearly.

FALSHBACK

Interviewer: Janvi, tell us about one opportunity that you regret loosing.

Janvi: Well it will have to be when I missed my chance of acting in Marjawan. I was unceremoniously thrown out of the movie because I was pregnant and it went to Poloumi Chatterjee. I regret going through that pregnancy as it made me lose out on the biggest hit in the history of our film industry.

Interviewer: But it must have been compensated when you had a lovely daughter that you can cherish...

Janvi: Komal, nothing can compensate losing out on the opportunity of a life time, least of all having a daughter who will remain a burden on me and my career and who will constantly remind me of the one mistake that I committed in my life. To women out there facing the same dilemma, career comes first. Nothing, I repeat nothing is more important than your career, not even your kids.

FLASHBACK ENDS

Bella: So that was the day I decided that no matter what, YOU will have no say in my life. Just like never had any say in who you dated, YOU will have no say in what I do with my life.

Janvi: Are you done? How many times will you repeat the same sob story to me? I know me calling you a mistake hurt you and blah blah blah... But that is not my point. We are discussing your behaviour. Do you realise how your behaviour will reflect up on me, especially when I am trying to make a comeback in the industry? And what are you doing [3000 words] with Yuvraj? Why was he with you today?

Bella: Not that it concerns you, but he is my boyfriend.

Janvi: What? Are you out of your mind? And what happened to Rohit? Last I heard you were dating him.

Bella: Rohit was meh! He couldn't keep up with me so I dumped him.

Janvi: What the hell are you doing Bella? Don't you think are moving through boyfriends too fast? I mean...

Bella: Isn't that what you did when you were young? Even now if a producer proposes a bedroom arrangement in exchange of a role, you will gladly go with it. But the thing is no one will want to sleep with an oldie like you. And don't worry, I have a special arrangement with Yuvi. We are in an open relationship. He can date anyone he wants and so can I. It is only when we are between people that we will be together. God I need a smoke. You of all people should know Janvi that you shouldn't sober up a drunken person by dousing her in cold water. It leads to massive headache.

She went to a nearby wall unit and pulled out a cigarette and a lighter.

Bella: Wanna have a puff? No? Well okay. So Janvi anything else you got to say?

Janvi: Is that what you think about me Bella? You know I am really hurt...

Bella: YOU have feelings? Well that's a surprise. And of course that is not what I think of you. I worded it as decently as I could. What I actually do think is worse, much worse. Well as pleasant as it was talking to you, I must sleep now. I hope you will see yourself out. Have a good night Janvi.

Saying this she went towards her bedroom leaving a fuming Janvi behind. 

Edited by The.Wanderer - 5 years ago
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
A very angry and bitter Bella. It's a pity that she has to led a life without her parents. They are there alive and living close in front of her, yet, due to circumstances they are but so far away. Life is hard as it is; it is even harder without the tender caring love and support from parents. Deep down in every child there is a dream to please and get approval from their parents. Being denied parents' love and approval just hurts very much. Not being able to call your family as family, and being forced to call them a stranger in life. That deep pain must have hurt to another level.

Hopefully things will get better for Bella. Really looking forward to your next update. Please update soon.
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ASSSHHH

ANOTHER FFπŸ₯³

Finally hum aa gaye

sorry for being late though but i promise to make it up with my reviews
new ff angel why i feel the vibes of devil from itπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Bela the ever so sober shy and angelic bella is perfect bad girl drinking smoking and boyfriends now this will be game changer atleast she wont hesitate to take initiative πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

bella background story so much negligence she can buy everything she wants except for the one thing she craves. mother daughter duo hate each other one for bringing her in this world and other for coming in this world. and how much painful it is to see your own parents thinking of you as a mistake regretting you and not even acknowledging you. total role reversal of  everything you wrote till now all have switched sides mother daughter the most loving to most great start girl. devil's attitude and ho so hot shot babe

mahir is the mahir of show but is completely new. Although some characteristics are same but highly scared vulnerable. complete nerd loves books and mom. inpe gana banega ek kitabe bahot si padhi hongi tumne kabhi koi chehra bhi tumne padha hai. i can already visualize mahir's sweating face and bella singing for him. does he plays also violin? i would love that.

andy and sumi are same

jahnvi totally opposite will omkar ever have a role in bella's life.

so finally a role reversal story and you have no idea how much happy i am for the fact that you are writing a new FF

behir are vulnerable both are seeking recognition from their loved ones in their own way. both  trying to prove that they were not mistake but they are what they are.
now what is the meaning of messing up their life for good i know it will be there for sometime but they will be together i hope.

all the best dear for this competition in which you are participating and we are all going to support you unconditionally no matter what and wherever you participate oyr good wishes are with you.

winning or loosing is part of game but remember one thing for this fandom you will always be the winner undoubtedly.

Varsha001 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am LITERALLYYY ADDICTED TO YOUR FFs!!
Awesome updateπŸ˜ƒ