Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The.Wanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: behirlover

chapter 1

okay bella's boyfriend is yuvi and all the clowns which mahir had are transferred to bella now and she being bold and bindas bahot maza aayega. and bella sharma specialπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† this girl herself is chalta firta maikhana and now she carrying one also. you transform characters beyond our imaginationπŸ‘πŸ‘

Chalta firta maikhana!! πŸ€£ Well thank you. But this transformation is because of the prompt not my own imagination. 

bultu is fattu as always and adi is whatever he is and yuvi well nothing to be said about him and rehaan again came here and anu also well is she going to chipkofy to mahir now that he is a nerd and also not that rich for them.

I might make Mahir fall for Anu this time. πŸ˜‰ ANd then get him to ask for Bella's help. Typical college conflict. But you must remember that YOU gave me this idea. πŸ˜†A ricch sexy nerd is always desirable. β˜ΊοΈ

bella calling him eww the 360 degree ka turn she will take later on πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and ash ahem ahem kissing on the lips i see many barriers are going to get broken in this FF it seems.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hawww. What are you saying? I don't approve of adult bedtime activities before marriage.πŸ˜‰ But yes the barriers are gonna get broken for for sure. 

okay one thing very clear this their babu shona jaan is really ewww kind of reminds me of show wala baba baby no its not like i am telling to stop writing it but i am just expressing how well you have caught the nerves of the characters.

I also manage to get on the nerves of my reader really well too. πŸ˜‰

mahir ki izzat pe hmla kisi ko muh dikhane layak nahi choda. pehle ball pe chauka thats good now there wont be hesitation later on.

At least not from Bella's side. No hesitation. πŸ˜†

and she noticed soft lips πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ ladki is totally in senses even after her special gift

bang on chapter dear.

Imagine after kissing Yuvi, how could anyone not notice soft lips? Yuvi is a smoker, his lios are dry and rough. Bella also smokes but being a girl, she uses lip balm and all. Yuvi doesn't. 

Thanks dear. 
 chapter 2

mahir ran from there carrying his books and ended up at making out joint πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† okay he feels that girl have not behaved with him properly ha sahi hai who starts the car and applies break all of a suddenπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† what will he confront tumhari himmat kaise huyi adha kam karne ki.

He has not reached that stage yet. All through their life Bella will lead him and he will follow when it comes to physical activities.πŸ˜‰

yuvi bella making out πŸ˜•πŸ˜• you better make up for this in later chapters. ( oh yes i started demanding). and mahir watching them this will be fun later on. he chose perfect time for confrontationπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ mahir ki ijjat is attacked from left right and center this much bold bella imagine what would their condition later. another kiss well complete the first one. That was really fun to read their confrontation

This Bella's feeling the after effects of her special drink. Liquid courage!! πŸ˜‰

she literally did that kisi ko muh dikhane layak nahi chhoda bechara and he wiping of his lipsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Well imagine him roaming around in college with that relic on his lips. πŸ˜‰

they both have such parents who are nothing but disappointed with them.

True!

one very important thing you highlighted today is a molestation is molestation whether its for a boy or girl and consent is important. fun should never cross the limit of hurting someone's dignity.

Yes that's true! πŸ˜Š

bella all drunk and singing such songs ash what have you done to the character. you are on a mission to destroy all the perceived notion about behir ka character but still the essence remain same of craving for love from loved ones and doing anything for love.
thank god jahnvi is there otherwise where this yuvi and bella would have gone.

I like to think they have already crossed the line. Mulptiple times if you will. That character is such that it was inevitable. 

chp-3

bella and her mom really share a very bitter relationship. bella holds immense pain within herself and that is visible from her story she remembers that till now. her mother never cared about her just her reputation. she would have been happy if jahnvi scolded her as a parent and not as some   stranger who cares only about its reputation.

Yes Bella craves for Janvi's scolding as a mother and not as some stranger. 

her bitter words for her mother shows how much she is craving for her and how much she is hurt in this process of her becoming a star. she never had father already called illegitimate and now not accepted by her own mother.. All the hatred bitterness insensitivity towards others are result of this.

Well put!!πŸ‘

which parent does that regretting the birth of her child for her career i mean i agree career is actually important but then its your own part and how come you can neglect it. but why i feel somewhere deep down she loves bella but is much more in love with her dreams otherwise why would she care to come to her flat about such a trivial matter even though she knows bella is a brat. she is just to scared to loose on her dream that she is not recognizing her own love for her daughter and she had option of sending bella away for forever but she chose to let her stay here only.

No this is where you are wrong. You will find the reason of her visit in the next chapter. Janvi has no love for Bella. Plain and simple. Janvi here is the serial Sumi equivalent. She doesn't care about her daughter.  She is a self obsessed lady who can love one other than herself. 

she was here to scold her for the dare mahir is going to get so much screwed for this by bella but who informed janvi about it.

Well Bella's reaction might end up surprising you actually. 

bella is craving for the attention and mahir is craving for recognition its like both will complete each other like a puzzle both are vulnerable both are holding themselves up although mahir have sumi to confine to bella lacks that person even though she is surrounded by people. they both need each other but now the question is how will they come together.

Bella's lack that person in her life who sh can call her own. Mahir is craving for approval from his father. If you have seen Dil Dosti Dance you will remember that Swayam shared a similar bond with his father. Sharon sorted things between them. 

But yes BeHir will complete each other. πŸ˜ƒ

very brilliant start ash each and every chapter is so engaging it really interests me to read more and more about it. I like the fact that you always take risk and change characters and perceptions about it with subtle hint of listing all the social issues we deal with in real life.

great start girl but the only problem is I read you have word limits i hope there is a headway out of it. but it is real challenge and will improve you even further given that you have to express so much in short limit

and thank you so so much for writing new FF i am kind of addicted to your writing and i hope it continues forever

Edited by The.Wanderer - 5 years ago
The.Wanderer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vrishthi04

So the twist in the tale, Bella is like this bcoz of her so called Mother Janhvi.. 

Loved the way Bella showed her emotions n kept her points.. 

I wanted to ask why u keep JANHVI n OMKARA as Bella's parents names.. Just curious

Thanks Vrishthi!! So good to see you here. 

No reason actually. These names have stuck with he for a long time. When I was thinking of HYLILY story, even before Naagin 3 started, the lead characters were named Rohan and Vibha. And Vibha's real name was Tanya. But her parents I had named as Omkar and Janvi only in my head. πŸ˜ƒ
The.Wanderer thumbnail

Originally posted by: meera_02_82

Taming this bela will be a big task for
Mahir

Yes taming her will be difficult. But this where Mahir's resilience will come into play. πŸ˜† 
The.Wanderer thumbnail

Thanks dear!! 

I am waiting eagerly for you to update Wajah Tum Ho. πŸ˜ƒ
The.Wanderer thumbnail

Originally posted by: asifiqbalsh

Nice update dear
Parents negligence made her like that.
She wants their love & care but no, all they care about their reputation.
Mahir & bela, both are in same situation.
Let's see how will they meet again & heel each other.
Update soon please
Thanks

Thanks Asif! Yes BeHir are in a similar situation. But both will heal each other slowly. πŸ˜³
The.Wanderer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maria.Jewel

Ash this was just brilliant! I could totally imagine Bela shouting all that in her drunken state, Yuvi's plight on handling a drunk Bela and the best part was including that flashback, it was so natural and well blended. Awesome! Can't wait for more

Thanks Maria!! and koi na. Yuvi ko adat hai Bella ko handle karane ki. πŸ˜ƒ
The.Wanderer thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonie32

Aur jab tak edit karo phone se 3-4  stations Nikal jate hain🀣

I can realte!! πŸ˜†
The.Wanderer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Varsha001

Good to read that what bela had hoped for -a good mother daughter relation... but the circumstances are/ were such that she turned like this..

And really excited how bela would harass mahirπŸ˜†
πŸ‘and great updateπŸ‘

Thanks Varsha!! Bella still hopes for a healthy mother-daughter relationship although she knows that it is nearly impossible now. 
The.Wanderer thumbnail

Originally posted by: asifiqbalsh

Nice update dear
Bela was surprised to see her mother still there & she knew that it was relating to day before incident.
She said to bela that stay away from mahir.
Poor him, he will be in more trouble.
Mahir & bela life was similar. He decided to stay away from her.
Waiting for next update soon
Thanks

Bella knows her mother very well. SHe can read her easily now, She knows Janvi never does anything without a reason. She knows that Janvi has no love for her. 

And so she guesses why her mother was still there. 
The.Wanderer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunshine-1

Bela is what she is because of her mother. Now what will Bela do to trouble Mahir. Waiting for next

Bella's response will end up surprising you for sure. But yes Bella's behaviour is all becaiuse of Janvi.