Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Tris007

Ye hua had trust issues then I guess. Explainable because his childhood lacked that smooth motherly and fatherly love.

I was about to ask you if you'll watch the sequel! Yayy you are! I think I read somewhere she'll be more serious around her tribe people and childlike around people close to her. I can't wait to see their story move forward though <3 <3
It sucks you haven't been able to love them because of Bai Feung ji 

Already saw that BTS πŸ˜‰ I am on top of my gane this time πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Cinematography in terms of mountains and beaches were actually very beautiful I totally agree! 
Yeah K-dramas have amazing graphics for modern fantasy shows. Is it same for historical or mythological?  Are there any mythological shows in K-dramas? 

Even me..As I absolutely love Dilreba..Since I saw "The King's Woman" first!!! And I ship her with Zhang Bin!!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜† They had sizzling hot chemistry in it!!!

@bold: πŸ₯³That's cool!!!

Yes..There are historical dramas..Mythological one..The Bride of Habeak..But it was damn boring..Dropped it..Fantasy ones like Cdrama..Nope..Don't think so!!! Like how they show Phoenix Realm, Flower Realm, Fox Clan, etc..And historical cdramas..The sets are huge..Compared to Kdramas..The palace!!! 
Edited by poo_j - 5 years ago
poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I used to like those types of MLs until I realized otherwise.

I didn't like all those forceful kisses either. It made me qute uncomfortable. When she was pushing him away, he should've stopped. But he kept going for it and then... Bam. Here goes the slap! 
Then there was another one of those after they reconcile... Tjis behavior did not fit well with Ye Hua's character for me. Or maybe it makes sense. Whichever way, there's a reason I love Oh My Venus romance. They both were willing, every single time they had a  contact! Lot of times FL took the first step which was like a fresh air! 
Poo have you seen Oh My Venus?

The one in Qing Qiu na..Where he thought she gonna take her life..Yes..It was on the spur of the moment!!! 
Yes..I have seen Oh My Venus and loved it!!! They were mature adults..Like the one from Its Okay That's Love!!! 
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ah ha.. new thread! Congo shongo girls ! 

YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Breezed through She was Pretty in 2 days.. skipped some episodes and many scenes.. Thought it was an average show. 
Main characters were so-so.. but Lunatic author "Ten" was the best ⭐️ πŸ˜† He was damn funny and I shipped him with FL... was a bit sad for him in the end.. 
HJE was so loud in this role.. πŸ˜” She is just not fit for these bubbly kinda roles.. The HJE I saw in Secret .. i wanna see more of her .. calm, mature roles suit her most coz she is damn good in eye emoting . Sadly she mostly choses these roles where she goes wayyy ott :(( 
Park seo joon was damn handsome as always.. his character was also so-so.. I think I liked him most in Fight for my way and then kmhm. Chemistry was okay.. It didn't feel.awkward since it's been so long since i watched kmhm :P 

@All discussions   I am compelled to watch Eternal love now 😲 

YeojaNextDoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

A little too late in recommending ... πŸ˜†.. I am sure you have already glanced at the "essay" above ... πŸ€£ .. I hadn't seen it until few days back .. Poo rec the show ... I had holidays and guess what I did .. binged watched it ofc ... πŸ˜† .. but I FFed a lot of junk! .. I just wanted to see how the main leads wrap up with their "three lives" story ... so mostly watched their parts only!

Just saw your edit .. Well ofc .. there's no fun in being sensitive .. πŸ˜† 
We all got our own taste and preferences ... mostly all loved "misty" while I thrashed it badly .. πŸ˜† .. Same with Healer .. y'all love it ... while I not so much! ... I prefer Pinocchio (which you couldn't finish) over Healer! ..πŸ˜† .. so it's all cool in our La La Land!... πŸ˜†

Yes.. we are a few people  here but our tastes are so varied.. I loved Pinocchio too.. but Tris didn't. . Then u and tris loved Oh my venus which i didn't πŸ˜† so yeah our la la land haha 

But only one show I have seen which is unanimously loved by all.. and thts KMHM. I haven't met anyone in this forum atleast who hasn't loved it... β­οΈβ­οΈ but thn its such a gem.. its difficult to not like it πŸ˜³
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Oh I wanna get into crime based shows too! But I feel stuck in fantasy world. It's always the fantasy world... *shaking head* πŸ˜†

Wait are there a lot of fantasy based shows? I can only think of Goblin (which I haven't had the chance to watch yet) πŸ˜†

Basilisk thumbnail

Originally posted by: poo_j

Try Signal, Tunnel, Love Me If You Dare, Heartless City, I Can Hear Your Voice, The Girl Who Sees Smell and Black if you haven't..

Thanks Poo for all these lovely recommendations :)

I think I ditched I Can Hear Your Voice since I found it boring but I'll definitely give the others a try. πŸ˜³
Basilisk thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeanderthalGirl

Breezed through She was Pretty in 2 days.. skipped some episodes and many scenes.. Thought it was an average show. 

Main characters were so-so.. but Lunatic author "Ten" was the best ⭐️ πŸ˜† He was damn funny and I shipped him with FL... was a bit sad for him in the end.. 
HJE was so loud in this role.. πŸ˜” She is just not fit for these bubbly kinda roles.. The HJE I saw in Secret .. i wanna see more of her .. calm, mature roles suit her most coz she is damn good in eye emoting . Sadly she mostly choses these roles where she goes wayyy ott :(( 
Park seo joon was damn handsome as always.. his character was also so-so.. I think I liked him most in Fight for my way and then kmhm. Chemistry was okay.. It didn't feel.awkward since it's been so long since i watched kmhm :P 

@All discussions   I am compelled to watch Eternal love now 😲 

Definitely on the same page as you here. I found the show pretty average too! I ditched it in a couple of episodes. πŸ˜† You're right about the FL. She goes ott in those bubbly roles. 

Have never watched Fight My Way so have no idea what that show is about. I do feel that Park Seo Joon does similar kinds of roles. Like his role in KMHM, Hwarang and She Was Pretty (from whatever little I've seen of that show) were very similar...Like that goofy guy role. Loved him as a narcissistic boss in Secretary Kim though. Have you seen it? If not I do recommend it. :)
Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail
@Tris .. @Poo ... I am taking Eternal Love discussion to it's own thread I just made ..  I don't wanna clutter this thread with long long essays .. πŸ˜†

@Shaz ... You should totally watch the show and come spam on DT with your thoughts... πŸ˜†
Edited by 4thPrincoholic - 5 years ago
Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail

Originally posted by: Basilisk

Definitely on the same page as you here. I found the show pretty average too! I ditched it in a couple of episodes. πŸ˜† You're right about the FL. She goes ott in those bubbly roles. 

Have never watched Fight My Way so have no idea what that show is about. I do feel that Park Seo Joon does similar kinds of roles. Like his role in KMHM, Hwarang and She Was Pretty (from whatever little I've seen of that show) were very similar...Like that goofy guy role. Loved him as a narcissistic boss in Secretary Kim though. Have you seen it? If not I do recommend it. :)

@Shaz too ... FL was bubbly .. but I thought she was little less subdued compared to KMHM ... Storyline is nothing extraordinary but I still loved it ... I love childhood-friends-turn-into-lovers drama when done well! ... I think this was done pretty well! ... I have a soft spot for this drama ... <3 πŸ˜³ 

On the other hand, I didn't like Secretary Kim! ... Now that childhood connection I didn't like much! ... it was thrown in for the sake of it .. they could have totally removed the part and it still would have been ok! .. I dropped the show after ep 9 or 10 ... His narcissistic character was LOVE tho!  Did you watch it all the way?