Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Tris007

Did you like it? I see no appreciative words here πŸ€£

Which one did you watch first? Healer or Pinnochio? 

I watched Healer first ... Pinnochio I kept delaying to watch since when I watched the first ep, I didn't like it much! ... but then I went to it later on, I loved it ... Well not loved in where I would watch it again .. πŸ˜† .. but I found it a lot better than Healer!
Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
[ETERNAL LOVE SPOILERS AHEAD]

Sam, I laughed so hard on that bitch comment🀣 I called her that so many times when I wasnt skipping her scenes. Of course I totally FFed(FF-ed sounds like a badass thing to do in this context πŸ€£)
Hell do I agree! She was too negative for my liking. Oh I see what was meant by three lives now! I was trying ti make sensebof it by connecting it to times of "rebirths" ML and FL had. OF COURSE it didn't make sense!

Anyway, I liked Emperor Lord in his long silver hair geto more too. I totally expressed my agreement out loud at that "kinda ugly" comment by FL too πŸ˜† I actually didn't like their mortal lives much tbh.

I just realized, I have no clue how the Ghost Tribe queen died :| I was kinda done with their story after 70,000 yrs leap... Skipped them a lot!

Now, poor Ye Hua! He died waiting for Bai Quian in the mortal world! Such a sad thing:(
Seeing FL in the last two episodes... Damn I could only imagibe how Ye Hua spent 300 yrs without her. He loved her so much and with such pure heart! <3
Thank god for no "you're mine" drama from the main couples. The ghost prince totally tried pulling it with FL in the beginning and I was fearing they'll end up together or somethng and the show will be usual drama. Guess not! I only knew there would be a white haired ML because of the show cover tthatI saw. (It had younger Bai and Emperor Lord)

Even I am curious abt mytholgy of Chinese culture. It looked similar to Hinduism! Their mythology is mixed with Buddhism too I believe. 
I do wanna watch more of these shows too! Though I didn't like graphics much. Cinematography was nice once I got used to it. K-dramas are on another level when it comes to graphics though. Memories of the Alhambra? A Korean Odyssey? Way better. Even this recent 2014 Mahabharat on Star Plus had amazing graphics!

But because I lliked the story with the gods and fantasy elements of it... I cont. watchingπŸ˜ƒ

P.S. I am totslly looking forward to sequel!! I LOVED that couple! Emperor Lord was totally in love but he just couldn't say it. Because it really wasnt meant to be for them and all. His reaction to FL's antics were love! 
poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

[[Spoilers from Eternal Love: 10 Miles...]]

@Tris @Poo ...I watched "Eternal Love: 10 Miles peach ..." drama as well [@Poo thanks for the recommendation] ... It was a "beautiful drama" .. I liked the drama since it wasn't historical but more on the lines of "fantasy and mythology" ... so it was fun to watch! ... I have to say C-dramas are so darn pretty and radiantly beautiful! ... CGI is much better than Korean ones I think... but they are LONG ...ggg! [[ I wonder if there are any Korean shows on Gods and Goddesses? ... Chinese religion is a lot alike to Hinduism with Gods and Goddesses .. I always found even culturally they are quite alike to Indians]]

Anyways, so I focused mainly on the main leads and skipped most of the other parts! ... I usually get the gist of side characters and their storyline even after skipping! ... so skipped many many parts since I really don't have patience to keep going 1 ep at a time ... binged watched it over the holidays I had! ... Watched most of the "main leads and some second leads" scenes! ... LOVED them both ... they both brought different flavors to the game! .. tho I would like to go back and watch many scenes of second leads which I skipped initially .. I may go back and watch their scenes! 

With second leads, loved the "age difference" ... it would be rather creepy in real world .. but in the Heaven realm it all goes esp when the ML didn't look a year older than 30... πŸ˜† .. FL was your regular chirpy type ... while ML the regular silent deep thinker .. πŸ˜† .. even then they were really cute together .. loved FL's love for him .. her constant efforts to make him fall for her .. more than that efforts just to be with him was <3 ... I also loved their parts in the "mortal realm" .. Finally FL gets what she kept desiring for years! ... Tho ML looks better in his "platinum hair and full shave" ... like she said he looked rather "ugly" in his mortal self .. πŸ˜† ... These two were enjoyable fosho! ... ((I read that there will be drama on these two ONLY ... and I can't wait .. tho I am not sure if there'll be happy ending or what more can they wove story around ... we more or less already know how their story ends unless there'll be some twist .. no clue))

Main leads were LOVE ... they had brilliant chemistry .. I can see why the show is so popular .. it's them esp our scrumptious ML who has a lot nicer hair than me ... πŸ˜† He looks HOT even in his long dreads! ... FL is cute too ... they both did set the screen on fire few times! ... @Tris .. I also found Ye Hua and Bai Qian much better together... I think it's becoz BQian was a BADASS ... Loved her attitude .. the way she went and snatched her eyes without any second thoughts ... :Hallelujah: it was ... I liked how every lives of theirs there was different flavor of romance ... that's what made the drama work! ... Even Susu and Ye Hua were cute together and had their cute little love story .. ofc until they step in Heaven ... skip skip skip it was for me too ... πŸ˜† .. I couldn't tolerate the bitch on the show ... she kept pissing me off ... good actor but her parts were annoying, sad and intolerable! .. With so much negativity and long eps audience is eagerly keeps waiting for the "justice" and that one episode where everything comes to an end for the bitch was so satisfying! ... πŸ‘ 
Ofc the ending was great too .. HAPPY ENDING .. tho I wanted something more from the ending! 

Also since the beginning I always thought Ye Hua and Mo Yuan would be ONE soul! ... The twins twist I didn't like much .. I wish there were both one and the same since even I felt the chemistry between Mo Yuan and BQian as well ... Mo Yuan was inclined more towards her and he had feelings for her till the end ... while BQian only saw him as her "master" ... I guess that's why I didn't mind it as much that they were different individuals .. but I still wished they were SAME .. πŸ˜†

I still disliked the "forceful kissing" scenes ... they still bother me and are found majorly in every other C-drama .. guess it's a lot to do with the culture .. even then they don't work most of the times! ... At least here it seemed to work a bit since BQian (in one of the kissing scenes) didn't hesitate to slap the living lights out of Ye Huan when it happened ... πŸ˜†

All in all, worth a watch fosho! ... This drama intrigued me to watch more such shows ... do recommend more .. NO historical ones ONLY fantasy ones plz

So happy you and Tris both loved it!!!
Eternal Love merged both books..They couldn't show parallel leads proper ending as by that time other Production House got the rights to make it into a drama..So they couldn't wrap it up..All of these I came to know from comment sections in the sites btw..πŸ˜†
The Pillow Book drama focus of how they meet, fall in love etc..Yes..They have HEA..And I like Dijun in platinum hair too..

What was you favorite scene? Mine has to be when Bai Qian says lets get married and confesses and Ye Hua tears up..❀️ And you and Tris skipped Su Su scene in heaven..But my 2nd favorite is from it..The one where she fells in that well and he dives..😭😭😭Beautifully shot..😭Tho all are CGI!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

On Mo Yuan..Everyone thought so..I didn't wish them to be same as Bai Qian saw him as a father figure..But I wanted him to have a HEA..I think he does in some other book!!! There were comments on it in soompi forum..

On forceful kiss scene..Yes..Cdrama should ban it!!! But all love possessive and alpha heroes including me!!! β˜ΊοΈ

You and Tris have to watch BTS of Eternal Love too..They are one fun of a ride..They released BTS of almost all episodes..58 videos of 4-5 minutes each!!! Most surprising is how Ye Hua in real..Mark Chao is hilarious!!! πŸ˜† 

Since Dramafever shut shop..All the eng subs went with it for BTS!!! 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8X119f3L6oE&list=PLpOa-OrneXm1aKAMg14GLYNHxmcVuurSR[/YOUTUBE] 

Edited by poo_j - 5 years ago
poo_j thumbnail

All in all, worth a watch fosho! ... This drama intrigued me to watch more such shows ... do recommend more .. NO historical ones ONLY fantasy ones plz

You can watch the recent super-hit drama "Ashes Of Love"..Its a fantasy drama..63 episodes..I saw till 15 episode..Except main leads..Didn't like other..The leads love story was beautifl with excellent CGI!!! Had to FF so much..So I stopped watching..But my friends watched it and loved it to the core!!!

Cdramas mostly are historical and fantasy drama..Tho episodes are lengthy its watchable..Unlike modern cdrama..They are drag-fest with no story!!! 

poo_j thumbnail

Ofc that's a given ... I realized after watching "Scarlet" how it's a pretty darn badass job keeping position of a "King"! ... He can get attacked anytime from anywhere .. And has to compromise a lot to make sure their Kingdom stays strong and safe! ... His father also had a very "sad love story" ... So I understand how after becoming Kings their personality and attitude take a hit fosho! ...

I was actually speaking more of "obsessive lovers" in K-drama .. most MLs have very low tolerance when it comes to "jealousy and possessiveness"  ... at least that's how they keep showing in the dramas ... πŸ˜† ... that's the aspect I was speaking of where they consider FL as some kind of object than a person! 

I love the alpha, possessive hero unless they are abusive and keep the girl with leashes on and don't allow to speak with any other guy, etc..Basically hero should not be obsessive..But possessive yes!!! In books and drama!!! 
poo_j thumbnail

[ETERNAL LOVE SPOILERS AHEAD]

Sam, I laughed so hard on that bitch comment🀣 I called her that so many times when I wasnt skipping her scenes. Of course I totally FFed(FF-ed sounds like a badass thing to do in this context πŸ€£)
Hell do I agree! She was too negative for my liking. Oh I see what was meant by three lives now! I was trying ti make sensebof it by connecting it to times of "rebirths" ML and FL had. OF COURSE it didn't make sense!

Anyway, I liked Emperor Lord in his long silver hair geto more too. I totally expressed my agreement out loud at that "kinda ugly" comment by FL too πŸ˜† I actually didn't like their mortal lives much tbh.

I just realized, I have no clue how the Ghost Tribe queen died :| I was kinda done with their story after 70,000 yrs leap... Skipped them a lot!

Now, poor Ye Hua! He died waiting for Bai Quian in the mortal world! Such a sad thing:(
Seeing FL in the last two episodes... Damn I could only imagibe how Ye Hua spent 300 yrs without her. He loved her so much and with such pure heart! <3
Thank god for no "you're mine" drama from the main couples. The ghost prince totally tried pulling it with FL in the beginning and I was fearing they'll end up together or somethng and the show will be usual drama. Guess not! I only knew there would be a white haired ML because of the show cover tthatI saw. (It had younger Bai and Emperor Lord)

Even I am curious abt mytholgy of Chinese culture. It looked similar to Hinduism! Their mythology is mixed with Buddhism too I believe. 
I do wanna watch more of these shows too! Though I didn't like graphics much. Cinematography was nice once I got used to it. K-dramas are on another level when it comes to graphics though. Memories of the Alhambra? A Korean Odyssey? Way better. Even this recent 2014 Mahabharat on Star Plus had amazing graphics!

But because I lliked the story with the gods and fantasy elements of it... I cont. watchingπŸ˜ƒ

P.S. I am totslly looking forward to sequel!! I LOVED that couple! Emperor Lord was totally in love but he just couldn't say it. Because it really wasnt meant to be for them and all. His reaction to FL's antics were love! 

Yes..Even tho Ye Hua's love was so deep..He didn't..May be its coz of his characterization..He most of the time thought Bai Qian loved Mo Yuan..πŸ₯± 
Chinese culture yes somewhat similar to Indian from whatever drama I saw..Their fantasy once are beautiful..Cdrama fantasy and historical ones are mostly adopted from books..So in depth research is done..

I tried to like Parallel Leads story while re-watching..But Bai Fengji totally annoyed me!!! I just couldn't..From stills of the Pillow Book it looks she is not silly..So will definitely try the web drama!!! 

I find Kdramas does CGI best in modern fantasy drama like W, MOTA, Goblin..And Cdramas in fantasy and historical..Especially cinematography..They are like movies quality!!! 

Here is the BTS that was released recently of Pillow Book..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ejXCidbe4s[/YOUTUBE]
Tris007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: poo_j

So happy you and Tris both loved it!!!

Eternal Love merged both books..They couldn't show parallel leads proper ending as by that time other Production House got the rights to make it into a drama..So they couldn't wrap it up..All of these I came to know from comment sections in the sites btw..πŸ˜†
The Pillow Book drama focus of how they meet, fall in love etc..Yes..They have HEA..And I like Dijun in platinum hair too..

What was you favorite scene? Mine has to be when Bai Qian says lets get married and confesses and Ye Hua tears up..❀️ And you and Tris skipped Su Su scene in heaven..But my 2nd favorite is from it..The one where she fells in that well and he dives..😭😭😭Beautifully shot..😭Tho all are CGI!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

On Mo Yuan..Everyone thought so..I didn't wish them to be same as Bai Qian saw him as a father figure..But I wanted him to have a HEA..I think he does in some other book!!! There were comments on it in soompi forum..

On forceful kiss scene..Yes..Cdrama should ban it!!! But all love possessive and alpha heroes including me!!! β˜ΊοΈ

You and Tris have to watch BTS of Eternal Love too..They are one fun of a ride..They released BTS of almost all episodes..58 videos of 4-5 minutes each!!! Most surprising is how Ye Hua in real..Mark Chao is hilarious!!! πŸ˜† 

Since Dramafever shut shop..All the eng subs went with it for BTS!!! 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8X119f3L6oE&list=PLpOa-OrneXm1aKAMg14GLYNHxmcVuurSR[/YOUTUBE] 

omg lol you touched on everything I forgot to 

I didn't skip heaven scenes. I started skipping after she jumped off cause I was angry and frustrated with their behavior.
Contrary to Sam, I wasn't satisfied with the punishment Su Jin got. I felt it was too late and the person who was treated so badly wasn't even there to witness it. And not just Su ji but their emperor should've been punished too. He was a total jerk towards Su Su. His behavior was unacceptable. The fact that none of them even tried apologizing to Bai Qian does not fit well with me. 

Abt the master and Ye Hua sharing same soul... I thought that too!! But they turned out to be twins and everything kinda went blah after that discovery. But I think both of them were calm and understanding so there wasn't much drama around them. Which shouldn't be a bad thing... *thinking emoji*

Also, the other comment Sam made about the age difference between the second Main leads... Hahaha I kniw right! If it was another drama(hint hint Goblin) I would've found it creepy. But here the ML looked young contrary to his age (Goblin was opposite) so the leads actually looked good together!

Oh I have already started on BTS🀣 The actor playing Ye Hua did look super fun offline! πŸ˜† I like him already! 
Tbh they all share good relationship from the looks of it lol
Tris007 thumbnail

Yes..Even tho Ye Hua's love was so deep..He didn't..May be its coz of his characterization..He most of the time thought Bai Qian loved Mo Yuan.. πŸ₯± 

Chinese culture yes somewhat similar to Indian from whatever drama I saw..Their fantasy once are beautiful..Cdrama fantasy and historical ones are mostly adopted from books..So in depth research is done..

I tried to like Parallel Leads story while re-watching..But Bai Fengji totally annoyed me!!! I just couldn't..From stills of the Pillow Book it looks she is not silly..So will definitely try the web drama!!! 

I find Kdramas does CGI best in modern fantasy drama like W, MOTA, Goblin..And Cdramas in fantasy and historical..Especially cinematography..They are like movies quality!!! 

Here is the BTS that was released recently of Pillow Book..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ejXCidbe4s[/YOUTUBE]

Ye hua had trust issues then I guess. Explainable because his childhood lacked that smooth motherly and fatherly love.

I was about to ask you if you'll watch the sequel! Yayy you are! I think I read somewhere she'll be more serious around her tribe people and childlike around people close to her. I can't wait to see their story move forward though <3 <3
It sucks you haven't been able to love them because of Bai Feung ji 

Already saw that BTS πŸ˜‰ I am on top of my gane this time πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Cinematography in terms of mountains and beaches were actually very beautiful I totally agree! 
Yeah K-dramas have aamazing graphics for modern fantasy shows. Is it same for historical or mythological?  Are there any mythological shows in K-dramas? 
Tris007 thumbnail

I love the alpha, possessive hero unless they are abusive and keep the girl with leashes on and don't allow to speak with any other guy, etc..Basically hero should not be obsessive..But possessive yes!!! In books and drama!!! 

I used to like those types of MLs until I realized otherwise.
I didn't like all those forceful kisses either. It made me qute uncomfortable. When she was pushing him away, he should've stopped. But he kept going for it and then... Bam. Here goes the slap! 
Then there was another one of those after they reconcile... Tjis behavior did not fit well with Ye Hua's character for me. Or maybe it makes sense. Whichever way, there's a reason I love Oh My Venus romance. They both were willing, every single time they had a  contact! Lot of times FL took the first step which was like a fresh air! 
Poo have you seen Oh My Venus?
poo_j thumbnail

omg lol you touched on everything I forgot to 

I didn't skip heaven scenes. I started skipping after she jumped off cause I was angry and frustrated with their behavior.
Contrary to Sam, I wasn't satisfied with the punishment Su Jin got. I felt it was too late and the person who was treated so badly wasn't even there to witness it. And not just Su ji but their emperor should've been punished too. He was a total jerk towards Su Su. His behavior was unacceptable. The fact that none of them even tried apologizing to Bai Qian does not fit well with me. 

Abt the master and Ye Hua sharing same soul... I thought that too!! But they turned out to be twins and everything kinda went blah after that discovery. But I think both of them were calm and understanding so there wasn't much drama around them. Which shouldn't be a bad thing... *thinking emoji*

Also, the other comment Sam made about the age difference between the second Main leads... Hahaha I kniw right! If it was another drama(hint hint Goblin) I would've found it creepy. But here the ML looked young contrary to his age (Goblin was opposite) so the leads actually looked good together!

Oh I have already started on BTS🀣 The actor playing Ye Hua did look super fun offline! πŸ˜† I like him already! 
Tbh they all share good relationship from the looks of it lol

Even I felt her punishment was not strong enough..But after thinking about it..I thought what more she can get? I couldn't think of any..Also she got what Bai Qian wished for a punishment!!! Emperor can't be punished as he is the ruler!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† His only salvage is passing the throne to Ye Hua!!! Which he wanted for to begin with..lol

Ya..Even when he is old with silver hair..He didn't..I was wondering when all aged from emperor to crown prince..Why not him? For that matter, down the years even Bai Fengju will age..Its not like a vampire saga where they remain ageless!!! That's one of the thing I didn't like..I can understand they can't show him as an old grandfather and Bai Fengju falling for her..I was thinking that way..Still it was unbelievable even with the immortal scenario!!!

How Bai Qian taunts Ye Hua she is older than him by 70,000 years..And might have grandchildren if married soon!!! πŸ€£

On them turning twins..It was unexpected..TBH I didn't know Mo Yuan and Ye Hua are one played by one actor..Only got it when my friend pointed out in in the initial episodes..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Outstanding acting by Mark Chao!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Yes..I became even big fan of him and Yang Mi after watching the BTS..They share good rapport with all!!!