What Are You Watching #7

Posted: 5 years ago
New thread for the New Year ... ðŸ¥³

Image result for thirty but seventeen gif

Save yourself if you can from "Asian drama addiction" before it's too late! ... ðŸ˜†

Image result for waikiki korean drama gif

For rest of us, let's continue "Walking the Asian Talk"... ðŸ˜†

Image result for waikiki korean drama gif

Edited by 4thPrincoholic - 5 years ago
*thinking emoji* I don't know two of the shows from the gifs Sam posted 

Daebek thread! 

Let me gush about shows now ðŸ¤£
Edited by Tris007 - 5 years ago
Edited by Sock-let - 5 years ago
Finished watching Whisper and will probably start The Player next. Lately, I've been so into these crime fighting shows. ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by Tris007

*thinking emoji* I don't know two of the shows from the gifs Sam posted 

Daebek thread! 

Let me gush about shows now ðŸ¤£

Waikiki ... still not over that show... ðŸ¤£

Originally posted by 4thPrincoholic

Waikiki ... still not over that show... ðŸ¤£

Oh wait. I meant just one show. I recognize the last two of course ðŸ˜† That cast is hard to forget ðŸ¤£
Originally posted by Basilisk

Finished watching Whisper and will probably start The Player next. Lately, I've been so into these crime fighting shows. ðŸ˜†
Oh I wanna get into crime based shows too! But I feel stuck in fantasy world. It's always the fantasy world... *shaking head* ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by Tris007

Oh wait. I meant just one show. I recognize the last two of course ðŸ˜† That cast is hard to forget ðŸ¤£

🤣 ... First one?! ... That's from Thirty but Seventeen! 

Originally posted by 4thPrincoholic

🤣 ... First one?! ... That's from Thirty but Seventeen! 

Oh god this one again! Everyone keeps referring to it! You guys are making me curious lol
BTW Memories of the Alhambra today  Ready to be scared again?😆
Edited by Tris007 - 5 years ago
[[Some Spoilers from Scarlet Heart]]

@Tris ... Just read your review on the other thread for "Scarlet Heart" even after your warning ... ðŸ¤£ ... I don't mind at all .. not that kind of sensitive fan of 4th prince or the show ... ðŸ˜†
Firstly, I am surprised that you managed to finish it ALL ... ðŸ˜†

Anyways, Scarlet for me is the same for me more or less like you described.. I loved the beginning of the show .. brothers bonding .. FL's childishness (bit too childish at times) ... and her interactions with brothers! ... I loved 4th Prince ofc .. along with him I loved 10th prince too (?hope I got the # right, you know the one who dies at 4th prince's hands) and his wife! ... I also liked I think 13th prince ... you know the one who falls for the dancer .. he's a cutie (same ML from "Weightlifting Fairy ... another show you got to WATCH .. 😆)! 

Back to 4th prince ... he becomes a major douche towards the end! ... I liked his character arc until he become the king .. afterwards it's a dive down! .. But story is based on real King, which I read was much worse than what was shown ... so it was bound to end on a "sad note"! ... Twist in the end with her remembering everything was like an open end, an end which can be used to built season 2 if they want to [[ Apparently this show is based on a Chinese drama, that one had season 2, which didn't fare too well so not sure if there'll be season 2 for the Korean version]]!
And ofc his obsessiveness was a bit extreme at times ... I have same issue with many Korean dramas actually .. MLs going crazy with their "you're mine, you're mine" nonsense ... as if FL is some kinda object! .. so I have taken that aspect as part of their culture I guess since "jealousy and extreme passiveness" is found in every other show .. ðŸ˜†

All in all, I am not very big on historical dramas ... but I couldn't stop watching Scarlet after seeing it's first Ep ... it was a good historical dramas compared to few others I have seen .. there are many more rated historical K-dramas, but I don't bother since they don't interest me much!