KZK 2 LIVE UPDATES/Discussions Thread 03 & 04 Jan 2019 - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Push-pull

πŸ˜†
Anu was teasing Pre for her choice (Navvu).. Maybe, Pre gets her sweet revengeπŸ˜†
Pre has to be kept in that tease mood now.. but no.. She needs to be kept with some trouble always hanging over her head.. 

πŸ˜†
pre now get a point  
as fan i also want know how anu likes misha type girl .
she is defo good in study πŸ˜†
Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KK2926

million dollar question for today... shaadi tho door hai ? anu said

kuch din main shaadi hai... nivi said

but when is shaadi? when did they talk about it? Mohini just announced their relationship... 
itna kyu fast jaa rahe hai πŸ˜†

Anu started to think about Pre and compare her with Mishka... what makes her different atleast chalo woh acha hua... but am not able to understand where did that clear cut Anu gone? accident ke baad chala gaya kya πŸ˜†

please decode this anu and the inconsistencies for meπŸ˜‰

Navvu took that Anu with him.. πŸ˜†
Now toh Anu is surrounded by ladies.. Poor guy his senses are not working.. πŸ˜‰
Ex-girlfriend has come back with a renewal application form.. Before Anu could even consider it, mommy jumped wand approved the form.. πŸ˜†
UKGirl22 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
While Anurag was dreaming about prerna, mishka kissed him and left lipstick on his cheek. What's the bet that prerna or Mohini will see it and things will get worse!
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
i.love misha background music.its good.
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail

Originally posted by: KK2926

million dollar question for today... shaadi tho door hai ? anu said

kuch din main shaadi hai... nivi said

but when is shaadi? when did they talk about it? Mohini just announced their relationship... 
itna kyu fast jaa rahe hai πŸ˜†

Anu started to think about Pre and compare her with Mishka... what makes her different atleast chalo woh acha hua... but am not able to understand where did that clear cut Anu gone? accident ke baad chala gaya kya πŸ˜†

please decode this anu and the inconsistencies for meπŸ˜‰

thats why anuveen have so much chemistry .
both r clear cut in his mindπŸ˜†
bring back navu😳

KK2926 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: UKGirl22

While Anurag was dreaming about prerna, mishka kissed him and left lipstick on his cheek. What's the bet that prerna or Mohini will see it and things will get worse!

Yeh kab hua i missed it
Busy drooling over wet anu
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
prerna uski sharm aur khichti hai uski taraf shayad issliye mai bhi nahi rok pata khud mile bina usse β€οΈ
Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Is Anu not considering his  feelings forr Pre for fear of what if she takes it otherwise? Like he taking advantage of her for his help? πŸ˜•
Will Anu-Pre ever openly love each other anytime or will it be this cat and mouse game only forever?! 

Originally posted by: UKGirl22

I agree. Presumably she was this forward when they were dating and he liked it enough to desperately want his mom to bless their relationship.

I guess she is acting like this coz Komo told her to have him run for you .

Because in her talk with Komo , she did mentioned about how Anurag is not this kind of guy .

So I guess she was doing this after getting pricked by Komolika .
May she was not like this earlier . And hence even Anurag looked shocked .

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

pre-kom face off big letdownπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

anuveen had so much chemistery parth sanjay sir nailed every scene

I found the Face off boring TBH , but both Erica and Hina( surprisingly) acted well toh It got saved from being Cringe-fest