Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mily_mathew thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: RollingStones

Why is Anurag even jhelofying Mishka , Mummy ko bol dena naa pasand nahin Bandi??

Ek toh How He actually love someone like Mishka and on top of that He was desperate to marry her ?? Seriously Anurag this was your choice ?

they are kheechifying it so that Mishka can get hurt in a big way by Anurag and so Komolika can step in.Or Komolika can cheen Anu from mishka.in any case Mishka and her small small trying to be cute expressions r super annoying.
mily_mathew thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Btw,why do they make Nivedita so itritatirr?I mean hating Prerna is one thing.Being delusional is another.matlab kuch bhi assume karna hain 
luvmayurarti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
prekomo face off was very boring. I fast forwarded it. anuveen jaise baat nehi tha is me. God knows how i tolerate komo in the rest of the track. ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ
KK2926 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvmayurarti

prekomo face off was very boring. I fast forwarded it. anuveen jaise baat nehi tha is me. God knows how i tolerate komo in the rest of the track. ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

same thoughts i had... i forwarded whenever komo is in frame didnt bother even for Erica and her dialogue delivery... 
KK2926 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
million dollar question for today... shaadi tho door hai ? anu said
kuch din main shaadi hai... nivi said

but when is shaadi? when did they talk about it? Mohini just announced their relationship... 
itna kyu fast jaa rahe hai๐Ÿ˜†

Anu started to think about Pre and compare her with Mishka... what makes her different atleast chalo woh acha hua... but am not able to understand where did that clear cut Anu gone? accident ke baad chala gaya kya ๐Ÿ˜†

please decode this anu and the inconsistencies for me๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by KK2926 - 5 years ago
Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RollingStones

Why is Anurag even jhelofying Mishka , Mummy ko bol dena naa pasand nahin Bandi??

Ek toh How He actually love someone like Mishka and on top of that He was desperate to marry her ?? Seriously Anurag this was your choice ?

๐Ÿ˜†
Anu was teasing Pre for her choice (Navvu).. Maybe, Pre gets her sweet revenge๐Ÿ˜†
Pre has to be kept in that tease mood now.. but no.. She needs to be kept with some trouble always hanging over her head.. 

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: UKGirl22

Until now he's been able to say no to the 65 girls that his mom brought proposals from. His sister even kept count. Why not mishka?

its not anu its mohini who rejected girls herself๐Ÿ˜†
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
ok anu is totallly off with misha 
happy atleast he is comparing misha with pre.
its good thing now he values pre more
UKGirl22 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Anurag has got to be the wierdest young man in earth! Mishka chooses his clothes for him and he has no problem wearing them even though he is dreaming of prerna. But he really really cares that she's out the towel in the wrong place? Someone kill me!
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
pre-kom face off big letdown๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ
anuveen had so much chemistery parth sanjay sir  nailed every scene