Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KK2926 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

exactly this not my kid

Moni... kal maine bola na ye scene interesting hoga bcoz he didnt clear anything to anyone...sachi main interesting tha anu ke expressions... watch and let us know what u think of it...  
KK2926 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Push-pull

Our sensible Anu is now dragging another girl into his room to talk with her.😉. 
I just wonder if Mishka broke up with him and it's only her renewing the relationship back.. Anu is just being a toy to her? And his confused feelings are not helping allowing himself to be played like a toy?

confused ho sakta hai PP... but itna confused ki he is not ready to say anything to his Mom and Mishka about it... she is pushing on him and it is very evident there... this is so not done... he will keep on wondering and meanwhile marriage functions will start ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜†

idhar Pre is busy with Kom... sach main i cribbed ab kitna drama hoga kom ke saath... min 100 episodes chalega ye
Edited by KK2926 - 5 years ago
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KK2926

Moni... kal maine bola na ye scene interesting hoga bcoz he didnt clear anything to anyone...sachi main interesting tha anu ke expressions... watch and let us know what u think of it...  

ok i m waiting for epi😳
UKGirl22 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
So mishka said we are going to get married so don't be shy ... and Anurag said ... nothing?

So he has accepted that he is getting married to her?
KK2926 thumbnail

Originally posted by: UKGirl22

So mishka said we are going to get married so don't be shy ... and Anurag said ... nothing?

So he has accepted that he is getting married to her?

Mohini Nivi Mishka are going in jet speed and hamara Anu is taking turtle steps still wondering ki kya tha yeh... 
Why is Anurag even jhelofying Mishka , Mummy ko bol dena naa pasand nahin Bandi??

Ek toh How He actually love someone like Mishka and on top of that He was desperate to marry her ?? Seriously Anurag this was your choice ?
UKGirl22 thumbnail

Mohini Nivi Mishka are going in jet speed and hamara Anu is taking turtle steps still wondering ki kya tha yeh...

This reminds me of his inability to use modern technology to trap Naveen Babu.
UKGirl22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RollingStones

Why is Anurag even jhelofying Mishka , Mummy ko bol dena naa pasand nahin Bandi??

Ek toh How He actually love someone like Mishka and on top of that He was desperate to marry her ?? Seriously Anurag this was your choice ?

I agree. Presumably she was this forward when they were dating and he liked it enough to desperately want his mom to bless their relationship.
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

but why he is telling to his dear mummy or he thinks if he reject misha mummy dear come with another girl ðŸ˜†
UKGirl22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

but why he is telling to his dear mummy or he thinks if he reject misha mummy dear come with another girl😆

Until now he's been able to say no to the 65 girls that his mom brought proposals from. His sister even kept count. Why not mishka?