Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: UKGirl22

Anurag has got to be the wierdest young man in earth! Mishka chooses his clothes for him and he has no problem wearing them even though he is dreaming of prerna. But he really really cares that she's out the towel in the wrong place? Someone kill me!

All He cared about Wet Towel Pllacemnt ... ohh goood Anurag 🀣
Arshig8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Push-pull

Is Anu not considering his feelings for Pre for fear of what if she takes it otherwise? Like he took advantage of her for his help?πŸ˜•

Will Anu-Pre ever openly love each other anytime or will it be this cat and mouse game only forever?!

First Anu should realise how he feels about Pre and then we can think abt anything. This realisation part will take a while. By that time Komo will put a condition that if Shivi wante to marry Ron , Pre should allow Anu to marry her . Then how do they get time to reveal
their feelings   
mp12 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Is Anu not considering his  feelings forr Pre for fear of what if she takes it otherwise? Like he taking advantage of her for his help?  πŸ˜•

Will Anu-Pre ever openly love each other anytime or will it be this cat and mouse game only forever?! 

I dont know if i have understood the line in bold correctly.
But onthe morning pf prerna's first day at job he was fine.. looking at prerna fondly from the top... i think if he was left alone he would have been ok.and probably realised things faster.. i did not like sid pestering him and forcing him admit his feelings.. and anurag always gets mighty offended when somebody says or hints that he broke prerna's marriage because he was interested in her..i really like that actually.. i feel its true that anurag would have helped any friend under such circumstances..  in future if they backtrack on this when he cpnfesses that that was one if the factors why he didnt want her to marry iwill be very very disappiinted.. 
Anyway with sid again saying thaf anurag got angry and i think his denial becamd even more firm and he listed those qualiyies why prerna is not his type.. 
And there shivani ithik is trying to live  or forget her disastrous love life by living through prerna's love story and fed her all cral.. i feel sid and shivani tried to speed things up when it was not needed..
It was LITERALLY the NEXTday of prerna's cancelled wedding.. why so urgency.. 
Edited by mp12 - 5 years ago
luvmayurarti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Does anu have OCD? the way he panicked about the wet towel its funny. 
mp12 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvmayurarti

Does anu have OCD? the way he panicked about the wet towel its funny. 

It looked like that πŸ˜†
KK2926 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mp12

It looked like that πŸ˜†

yes he has 
he did this with books in the room before too... i observed it in few other scenes
KK2926 thumbnail
Mishka is good in her role... her bg music is much better than Komo
KK2926 thumbnail

Is Anu not considering his  feelings forr Pre for fear of what if she takes it otherwise? Like he taking advantage of her for his help? πŸ˜•

cat and mouse game will go on and on i think 
today Pre is out of that mode accepted that Anu is just good to her and cannot love her
Anu by the time he will conclude his feelings Komo hojaayegi fida ispe

😭
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RollingStones

All He cared about Wet Towel Pllacemnt ... ohh goood Anurag 🀣

it was the effing goodπŸ˜†
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RollingStones

I found the Face off boring TBH , but both Erica and Hina( surprisingly) acted well toh It got saved from being Cringe-fest

do u really like hina acting😲