Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Radhikerani

Amen to that. I just watched it this morning and for a moment I was like have I get the correct show?!?! πŸ˜†

Anyway, did Vishakha become Chutki? I heard something like that during the game? And I guess they thought to leave out all the Sakhis from the loving-Krishna race in total- everyone getting hubbies and BFs? I mean they had that nuisance, but fav food sabke saamne seriously?!?! WHY WHY WHY? 🀣

From memory Chutki was already there, they just put aside the negative teams for a while to leave us in the romance.

You make me laugh... 🀣... It was the right show, but I understand what you mean.

wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Ah thanks! I was kinda thinking of a satirical take on the show...but I'm not sure if it would be appropriate (although I'm not proud of it but I can get quite mean) what do you think?

ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Ah thanks! I was kinda thinking of a satirical take on the show...but I'm not sure if it would be appropriate (although I'm not proud of it but I can get quite mean) what do you think?

No, it's not that bad.  They still made sure to put a snake in Radha's yard so they didn't give us much choice. 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Ooh, still it's an improvement. I hope they only go forward from here! :D

Hope this improvement lasts yaar 

Once Krishna slays Kans that’s the end of RK being together ... so this is just to please us before the final separation ??πŸ˜©πŸ€­πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

For the time being we are witnessing good episodes, let us hope for bettermentRadhi.😊

Hope this is for the next six months at least ....nothing less will make me forget the craps they threw at us last 3-4 months 😑🀬

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Hope this is for the next six months at least ....nothing less will make me forget the craps they threw at us last 3-4 months ????

It should last Suta. They have not started the main plot yet which is teaching the world the true meaning of love.  And I am guessing before that her smriti has to come back . Then kanha needs to establish the fact that her name is taken before him or she has to attain that respect. In between the whole world will come to know of their love. So if  they have thought through all this then 3 to 4 months hai before kans kill for sure. Let's hope for the best :)