Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Suta, tell us the truth, it seems you dipped your fingertips in honey while writing today's WU.🤗. Thanks for the beautifully written WU . 

I think you have to prepare the new thread soon, please do it whenever you have sufficient time.❤️

Related image

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Suta, tell us the truth, it seems you dipped your fingertips in honey while writing today's WU.🤗. Thanks for the beautifully written WU . 

I think you have to prepare the new thread soon, please do it whenever you have sufficient time.❤️

Related image

The way he was looking at her today was just beyond words for me. Sumedh was too good at emoting that love. MALLIKA has to come up or grow more in emoting but she is doing her best I would say. Best part is you actually get that feel of love and oneness when you see them and I would say that's an art :) 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Related image

I could not believe the Cvs would even come this way ...the way we visualised this show right from its inception... I would have given up next month ..

But alas the show has changed for the better ..Radha Krishn are dreamlike ..divine...eternal lovers ... hooked me to the show again 

Opening new CC thread shortly 

RainFire125 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

I could not believe the Cvs would even come this way ...the way we visualised this show right from its inception... I would have given up next month ..

But alas the show has changed for the better ..Radha Krishn are dreamlike ..divine...eternal lovers ... hooked me to the show again 

Opening. Ew thread shortly 

Na Suta  we can crib scream leave some episodes but not give up till the end :) ..after all hope is the only way of life or rather one of the strongest emotion in us :) 

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainFire125

The way he was looking at her today was just beyond words for me. Sumedh was too good at emoting that love. MALLIKA has to come up or grow more in emoting but she is doing her best I would say. Best part is you actually get that feel of love and oneness when you see them and I would say that's an art :) 

The flow of love from her smiles up to his lips, to describe that endearment, the ocean is so small in front of their bonding! It only fills the little space between the sky and the earth if you see it[ the ocean] from the Horizon, that's all! But their love... it is beyond and above that space! Yes, the ocean and love have no end, no shore and it holds the eternal flow from then to now! 

When I watched the beautiful flow of their love between their hearts through the exchanging smiles, my heart fluttered in my throat! With that admiration, I watched their exchange of those love glances, so soft, harmonious, impressive, all wrapped in a bloom of beauty. Their passionate ecstasies and silent exultations dwell in our memories for long!   But if we try to analyze them, their charm becomes elusive, difficult to describe, but hard to hide! 

Today Mallika talked with her eyes, she mocked at him by raising her eyebrows! The love simply danced with glee between these two good actors' acting scenes! A good episode indeed. 👏

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

But alas the show has changed for the better ..Radha Krishn are dreamlike ..divine...eternal lovers ... hooked me to the show again .Opening. Ew thread shortly 

Yes Suta , it was a pleasant surprise for us. The writer is coming back to normalcy, bringing back our Radha and Krishna in front of our eyes! Never think about quitting, let us be here to praise and curse the CVs episode after episode. Many times I too toyed with the idea of shifting away from this serial, but what to do ...RK are my all time favs can't leave , will never pardon them whenever it is away from the main story! 🤗 

RainFire125 thumbnail

Yes Suta , it was a pleasant surprise for us. The writer is coming back to normalcy, bringing back our Radha and Krishna in front of our eyes! Never think about quitting, let us be here to praise and curse the CVs episode after episode. Many times I too toyed with the idea of shifting away from this serial, but what to do ...RK are my all time favs can't leave , will never pardon them whenever it is away from the main story! 🤗 

Ha ha ... ditto M ditto. We have not equal but a similar amount of patience like kanha :) 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainFire125

Ha ha ... ditto M ditto. We have not equal but a similar amount of patience like kanha :) 

I was watching it like a TV soap ..with wicked saasuma Jatila and Bechari Bahus RK ,Balram ,Nand, Yashoda ...etc etc ... cartoon like Kans n his CG toy devils for amusement 

wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Achha did Radha finally realize she is THE DEVI RADHA or there's more to it? :S

RainFire125 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhikerani

Achha did Radha finally realize she is THE DEVI RADHA or there's more to it? :S

This is yer to happen. Now she is just shudh and her thoughts are in sync with Krishna