Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: ReadLo

Maybe you're right.

For my part, I think she can feel the connection they have with each other (so they are connected), without remembering who she is.

Because I in my head is what happens if she remembers who she is:

- How can she marry someone else? (Krishna didn't let anyone near Radha until today and it wasn't to take away badha, just to remember the scene when Ayan reached out his hand to Radha to dance... And even before he knew that Vyomesh was an asore, he had already planned to stop the wedding even this time anger was his main justification.)

- The suffering of separation, the divinity part already feels it, so the human part should feel it.

For me it won't make sense that she will be Devi Radha on earth while Krishna will kill Kans and do what he has to do in his corner. They are RadhaKrishn, the connection has no limit of course, but well, he could immerse her in it without it being 100% so.

She will not be a Devi Radha on earth, she need not show her divinity on earth as that aspect or that importance will be established. This journey's one of the purpose or aim is to establish that fact. Because of that the world comes to take her name before him. If you remember one of the episode in the Krodh track, Kanha says this. That her name will become the way to Moksha.

So as a mere human its tough to attain this fact. When i say remember, she needs to know that she has come here on earth for the purpose to teach love, along with Narayan who is none other than Krishna. I somewhere feel this is imp then that letting go becomes much more senseful as she will know the bigger karma of Krishna.

As far as her marriage is concerned I dont know what the CVs have in their mind and I dont really care much. If you have read some of the scriptures she was actually already married in some and in some they dont even talk about her marriage. So thats not imp for me.

RainFire125 thumbnail

As long as what ever they show resonates with the essence of RK am happy!!! :)

Viswasruti thumbnail

The Luminosity Of Love!!

Never saw Radha looked like this, she was bewitchingly beautiful, never expressed her tender feelings for Krishna like this earlier! Now we can say that no one can ever love Krishna like Radha! She breathed loved and lived for Krishna now!

“Let the world call it bewitched, I call it love Kanha! Now I know there is an emptiness in the freedom of being alone and liberty in being caught in your divine spell.  When I see in your eyes the feelings of my heart, we become one... and if that isn't magic then I cannot say what is!”

Krishna watching her with twinkling eyes! Is this my Radha who is expressing her love so freely for me without any hindrance whatsoever!

“Radha, now our love hears and speaks with the wisdom of the heart, with a sense of the soul of the other! In love we have our eternal feeling that is  "forever united,”  and it gives us the ability to fly so freely, joyfully returning when each heart calls for the other's touch! Because your love is so whole now, so pure like a refreshing morning ray! Because your touch carries such passion, what was scarred becomes soft once more! Because you are steady and patient, my open wounds were healed and vanished! Perhaps that's why they say love is such magic, this gift from the universe for us, now we have to gift the Universe with an eternal love saga! Come Radha, let us rewrite the meaning of romance in a different way, the divine way, in our inimitable way!”

Radha was listening attentively to his whisperings in her ear, the flute is too eager to kiss his lips once more, but Radha with her hand prevented it from doing so because she wanted to see his entrancing smile one more time!!

“Krishna, when I was lost myself to time, suddenly you walk in as if strolling over a summer meadow! How is that you are so much more than sunshine? How is it you breathe life when no other can? Why is it you are my medicine? Who could love me more than you? So, my love, know this - while I breathe I am yours in mind, body, and soul! Now, your Radha is living only for her Krishna!”

“Radha! Love is an endless loop, never-ending, always on the move. You never know where it will take you. That's the thing about love, it's beautiful and mysterious and magical! I will love you like the sky, to show you the path like the Sun, to sing a lullaby-like the moon for you when you are in pain, love to bring back that scintillating glint into your eyes! Will shower tender feelings around you to comfort you when you are sad, will become a cool canopy of cloud to save you from the heat of anger! I want you to know that I will be the same for you, I will be your mirror, bring you what you give to me - true love, the everlasting love! Now, You are the softness I seek and I am the cradle for your  head and heart!!"

Radha rested her head on his chest and closed her eyes to listen to those silent messages of the Divine Love!

The Spring garden was silently emitting colorful hues and transformed by the light of the moon, which is full, hung like a great luminous pearl on the radiant heart of heaven!

Viswasruti thumbnail

This is a tribute to Radha from my heart. Yes, Gayatri, I love such Radha who knows what is the meaning of real love! 🤗 We've seen the luminosity of love in the eyes of our Radha today, first time! 

RainFire125 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

The Luminosity Of Love!!

Never saw Radha looked like this, she was bewitchingly beautiful, never expressed her tender feelings for Krishna like this earlier! Now we can say that no one can ever love Krishna like Radha! She breathed loved and lived for Krishna now!

“Let the world call it bewitched, I call it love Kanha! Now I know there is an emptiness in the freedom of being alone and liberty in being caught in your divine spell.  When I see in your eyes the feelings of my heart, we become one... and if that isn't magic then I cannot say what is!”

Krishna watching her with twinkling eyes! Is this my Radha who is expressing her love so freely for me without any hindrance whatsoever!

“Radha, now our love hears and speaks with the wisdom of the heart, with a sense of the soul of the other! In love we have our eternal feeling that is  "forever united,”  and it gives us the ability to fly so freely, joyfully returning when each heart calls for the other's touch! Because your love is so whole now, so pure like a refreshing morning ray! Because your touch carries such passion, what was scarred becomes soft once more! Because you are steady and patient, my open wounds were healed and vanished! Perhaps that's why they say love is such magic, this gift from the universe for us, now we have to gift the Universe with an eternal love saga! Come Radha, let us rewrite the meaning of romance in a different way, the divine way, in our inimitable way!”

Radha was listening attentively to his whisperings in her ear, the flute is too eager to kiss his lips once more, but Radha with her hand prevented it from doing so because she wanted to see his entrancing smile one more time!!

“Krishna, when I was lost myself to time, suddenly you walk in as if strolling over a summer meadow! How is that you are so much more than sunshine? How is it you breathe life when no other can? Why is it you are my medicine? Who could love me more than you? So, my love, know this - while I breathe I am yours in mind, body, and soul! Now, your Radha is living only for her Krishna!”

“Radha! Love is an endless loop, never-ending, always on the move. You never know where it will take you. That's the thing about love, it's beautiful and mysterious and magical! I will love you like the sky, to show you the path like the Sun, to sing a lullaby-like the moon for you when you are in pain, love to bring back that scintillating glint into your eyes! Will shower tender feelings around you to comfort you when you are sad, will become a cool canopy of cloud to save you from the heat of anger! I want you to know that I will be the same for you, I will be your mirror, bring you what you give to me - true love, the everlasting love! Now, You are the softness I seek and I am the cradle for your  head and heart!!"

Radha rested her head on his chest and closed her eyes to listen to those silent messages of the Divine Love!

The Spring garden was silently emitting colorful hues and transformed by the light of the moon, which is full, hung like a great luminous pearl on the radiant heart of heaven!

ha ha ha ... i knew that you will come with such a beautiful emotion today!! You just said what i felt .... hugs M :) :) .. this is all what we wanted to see, what we also love and why we love them so much that at times its beyond words .. its just that feeling that resides within us .... Radhe Radhe!!!

ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

The Luminosity Of Love!!

Beautiful, there's no other word for it.

ReadLo thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainFire125

She will not be a Devi Radha on earth, she need not show her divinity on earth as that aspect or that importance will be established. This journey's one of the purpose or aim is to establish that fact. Because of that the world comes to take her name before him. If you remember one of the episode in the Krodh track, Kanha says this. That her name will become the way to Moksha.

So as a mere human its tough to attain this fact. When i say remember, she needs to know that she has come here on earth for the purpose to teach love, along with Narayan who is none other than Krishna. I somewhere feel this is imp then that letting go becomes much more senseful as she will know the bigger karma of Krishna.

As far as her marriage is concerned I dont know what the CVs have in their mind and I dont really care much. If you have read some of the scriptures she was actually already married in some and in some they dont even talk about her marriage. So thats not imp for me.

I understand what you mean.

For the wedding, we'll see what the CV's have planned.

Yes, I read it and each person has their own version, except the one they married was not bad, whereas now we have an Ayan without redemption under our arms. 

As I said a few days ago, maybe they'll just take the easiest path, make sure she lets herself die in the Vridavan forest.

RainFire125 thumbnail

It is such a blessed visual for us to see the Lord finally making the life miserable of a papi!! I love this mind disturbance of Kans and as Kanha said this is just the start :)

And what a visual treat to see the Lord lovingly look at his mirror and soul and the soul looking back at him with the same love!! Not even an ounce of anything else other than love in her eyes, mind, and heart.

Beautiful episode (i guess story will not move much this week or till the wedding and that's OK) as its so "blissful" to see them in love!! Happy feeling all around :)

ReadLo thumbnail

Such a romantic episode

Viswasruti thumbnail

Hai hai ... everyone is on Ga ...ga over today's episode?!! It means it must be a visual treat for us! At last, now Radha is looking like' our Radha' not behaving like' their Radha' !! 

Thank you Gayatri and Cynthia for all the good words for me. 🤗If their love flourishes like that, how is it possible for us to be silent without writing a few words praising their eternal bonding!! 

Related image