Posted: 5 years ago
Awesome update...
Love it...❤️
Please continue soon😳
Angelsanvika08 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Chapter-3
Akshat went to his balcony seat on the swing guddan also sat near her Window looking at the sky both their thought drift back to 6 month ago which change their lives 

FLASH BACK
 BEFORE 6 MONTHS

Akshat got a contract of 6 month so he went to manali giving kishor vardaan restaurant's responsibility akshat reached manali hire a taxi then went towards their house their

Yes they have a farmhouse their as akshat antra went to honeymoon their antra love the place want to live their so after her death akshat in her memories bought the house whenever he have work in manali he will stay their

After 45 minutes he reach the house it was situated in a colony from rich to middle class family all live their akshat went inside the care taker of the house open the door he take akshat's lagege inside akshat also went inside

Ct- akshat baba iss baar kitne din rahenge

A- kaka iss baar 6 mahine ka kaam hai aap ek cook ka intizam kar dijiyega

Generally akshat stay just for 2 or 3 days so he ordered from hotel as the care taker don't know cooking he doesn't live their either he only come to the house whenever akshat come their aur to clean the house

Ct- ji baba main kal tak ek khana pakane wala le aunga

Then akshat went to his bed room fresh up then order food he open the bed room Window stand their admiring the out side view he started to think about his life

A- antra ke jane ke baad meri zindagi main aur koi khusi nahi bachi hai aab meri ma aur teeno bahu chati hai ki main shadi karoon

He went near antra photo which is on bedroom wall akshat hang it their as whenever he will come to the house it will feel that antra is also their 

A- tum hi batao antra agar main ne doobara shadi ki to kya main usse nibha paunge tumhari jaga main kissi aur ko nahi de sakta phir uss ladki ko bhi mujhse expectations hogi jo main pura na karoon to kiski life kese barbaad kar sakoon 

He sighed now he promise his mother he can't back off now antra from the above smile at akshat as she now very soon her akshat going to get the happiness he deserve

At indore in gupta house

It is night time as dinner is not ready guddan and revati are talking to each other in their room revati teasing her bhusan come their 

B- guddan revati suno beta 

G- ji papa boliye

B- beta tumhare suresh pupha ji ka phone aya tha wo kal arahe hai tumhe apne ghara lene ke liye

R- wow papa hum dono manali jayenge

B- ha beta tum logo apna sman pack karlo 

G- ji papa 

Both sisters excitedly went to pack their bag to go to manali bhusan's cousin sister gauri and her husband suresh living their they don't have children so they consider guddan revati as their own daughter 

Guddan and revati love to go their bus's home as they love and papmerd them a lot gauri know kaushalya don't love guddan so she always shower guddan with motherly love guddan also love her like her mother 

They finished their packing then have their dinner after changing into night wear both sleep on the bed hugging each other one of their childhood habit to sleep cuddling to each other

At heaven guddan's mother smile at guddan as very soon her daughter's life was going to change very soon love will knock in her life

Comment and like 

I promise whenever I will get free time will try to update

Kaya_luvakshan thumbnail
Iiitttuuui 
Sssaaa😭
Angelsanvika08 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sorry exam ke liye preparation ke chakkar main jyada nahi likh payi

Promise jaab main free hongi lamba likhongi😆😆😆
Angelsanvika08 thumbnail