The weird dance off and humiliating kv

AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I think the dance off between salman and bharti was fake😆 it looked like someone was coming in between and dancing those hard core steps  on salmans side i dont think his back could take those steps ...

and also it was so long and unnecessary as if bharti's shitty comedy doesnt get more degrading each season 

WTH was her lines with KV and deepak 🤢i wonder who finds her funny
even salman wouldnt spare kv ðŸ˜• from the homophobic jokes to the jokes about his clothes even when the guy had tears in his eyes...how pathetic

KV is married with two kids and some dude whose not married ðŸ˜† and insecure af is scared of him being gay on him??

I cringed alot seeing salman behave like this

It was like bigg boss wanted revenge because they spent so much money on him and he was fairly quiet this whole season so they decided to humiliate him...they sent him in with that crappy blackening his face and sent him out with poor jokes about his dressing 

And kv took it in stride 
hats off to him

But i think Rohan Mehra is right being on bigg boss is humiliating and not worth it

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss_Perfection thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
All celebs should Bycott Bigg boss next year 
They can Bring their own colors tv celebrity rest I will suggest any sane celebrities to stay away from this pagal khana ... !
AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DeviIGaI

They can Bring their own colors tv celebrity rest I will suggest any sane celebrities to stay away from this pagal khana ... !

It isnt worth the money honestly 
🤢
Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DeviIGaI

KV is their ''own colors TV celebrity'' only btw. He was in Colors Naagin 2. ðŸ˜†

On topic: KV deserved ''actual'' humiliation (not the teasing that he got) for behaving so dumb throughout on BB.

Edited by Oye_Chup_Kar - 5 years ago
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Oye_Chup_Kar

KV is their ''own colors TV celebrity'' only btw. He was in Colors Naagin 2.😆

On topic: KV deserved ''actual'' humiliation(notthe teasing that he got) for behaving so dumb throughout on BB.

well said ,heard kv is highest paid among d left 2 celebs n kv just freeloader n most of hardwork bb n salman done n carried him through tat salman giving him footage on wkw n made him 5th finalist lolEdited by Eternal_Way - 5 years ago
Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Eternal_Way

well said ,heard kv is highest paid among d left 2 celebs n kv just freeloader n most of hardwork bb n salman done n carried him through tat salman giving him footage on wkw n made him 5th finalist lol

Exactly! Without the Salman angle, freeloader KV would've been evicted before Megha/Jasleen (which he deserved to). 

He was pretty much same as Karan Mehra/ Rahul Dev of BB10 or Hiten of BB11.
Edited by Oye_Chup_Kar - 5 years ago
Miss_Perfection thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

KV is their ''own colors TV celebrity'' only btw. He was in Colors Naagin 2.  ðŸ˜†

On topic: KV deserved ''actual'' humiliation (not the teasing that he got) for behaving so dumb throughout on BB.

He wasn't dumb but he was just kind ... if he was part of nagin series for a short tym Their bahu gave them trp for years so ofcourse she was favoured alot though I didn't mind her winning but I didn't liked the way kv was humiliated repeatedly both were colors tv stars but why extra special treatment for bahu but not for beta KV...! ðŸ˜³
That what was my question in DDT today why double Standards of colors !!!! He didn't do anything bad to anyone to get humiliated like this ! 
I m no fan of KV but as a human I feel for him ... 
He might be wrong at times dumb at times confuse at times but this kind of treatment he didn't deserved in no wayyy
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Exactly! Without the Salman angle, freeloader KV would've been evicted before Megha/Jasleen (which he deserved to).

He was pretty much same as Karan Mehra/ Rahul Dev of BB10 or Hiten of BB11.

ya they might ve evicted him very long before .even rimi is salman's candidate is not spared n kv got very less comparing to rimi n bb left him easily , seems he had double benefits - salman candidate n colors face too

happy new year in advance    ðŸ˜ŠEdited by Eternal_Way - 5 years ago
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think eviction is better than humiliation. People are doing as if colors and salman have the right to humiliate him because he was dumb. The way they evicted neha they could evict if he was useless.