Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

KWK SE06 EP11- Sonam,Rhea and Harshvardhan Kapoor-DT

Paachaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
New episode's up online. Discuss away.
I think after a long time,BWF is going to have an entertaining Sunday once Sonam starts talking.😆

EP Preview-Si blings Sonam, Rhea, and Harshvardhan Kapoor grace the couch this week. While Sonam speaks about her upcoming movie, Rhea reveals some quirky things about Sonam and Harshvardhan. In the rapid fire round, Rhea and Harshvardhan reveal some interesting wishes.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Paachaa thumbnail
Guests for next week are Hardik Pandya and KL Rahul.
Paachaa thumbnail
Loved what Karan said about Anil at the opening of the episode about how he was the only one who would talk to Karan at parties and ask him about his opinion.
I remember a friend of mine working on a film starring Anil as an intern and he said that Anil would actually go to every single person irrespective of whether he is director or an intern and ask them all for their opinions on the film and shoot. He is basically that ''aja baith, baat karte hai' type of a guy and apparently Rhea too is just like Anil. No starry airs,nothing.
Edited by Paachaa - 5 years ago
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Paachaa

Oh God! Anything scandalous Hardik said ? Anything like that in the promo?
Guinea thumbnail
Snooze fest episode . 
Sonam is the princess in her lala land 
Rhea is fun and real 
Harsh is boring and very quiet 

The only fun part of the episode was the promo of the cricketers next week .

Too_Much thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Paachaa

Not sure why are they being promoted..

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
After watching the episode I can safely say that though Harsh is quite introvert, he is still very much likable than his sisters. I thought Rhea would be different but she actually sounds so much like Sonam, that nasal  accent and all except she was a bit funny in parts. Sonam is as usual in her lala land, dreaming about her imaginary castle or something. She is perfect example of pseudo intellectual. Gosh someone needs to tell her how annoying she sounds. Her off screen personality is so off putting.

Overall the episode was mediocre and can be skipped.
Edited by DelusionalMe - 5 years ago
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Quite shocked to say that but I liked Harsh better than both in KWKEdited by SheDevil - 5 years ago
ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Lmao I saw in the coming up where kjo asks who do you think out of pc, deepika, alia as the most bankable star and he goes onto say raazi could have been done by all of them and rhea goes but it was made by Dharma na? Then his face ðŸ˜†
Paachaa thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ramita94

Lmao I saw in the coming up where kjo asks who do you think out of pc, deepika, alia as the most bankable star and he goes onto say raazi could have been done by all of them and rhea goes but it was made by Dharma na? Then his face  😆

You have to watch the whole segment. Karan as usual tries his best to convince Rhea to say Alia but she doesn't say it at all...and then Karan again tries and Rhea again doesn't say a thing...and then finally Kjo moves on to the next question after the Dharma taunt.😆