Samaina FF - The Reluctant Groom and His Accidental Bride Ch 23 pg 134 - Page 69

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swathi70 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Awesome super still reeling
PALAK17 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Amazing update 👏👏... waiting for the next part.
BushraN thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful update... its so relieving to see sameer has accepted naina in a way, just being a little stubborn about it... naina k buddhu!
Yudkbhislove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I loved it soo much  ... Deepika ka gift  ... The halwa. .. And i cried in the end. .. Ab hopefully  next college scene ayega. ..lets see kitni judaai hogi. .  Lovedthe way u wrote it. .  Looking forward  for the next one
Pk02 thumbnail
Have to wait for 6 days again for next... One story I eagerly wait for to read...
tejalpatil thumbnail
Feeling bad for Naina 🥱
Samaina9 thumbnail
Awesome update...In love with this story...naina's decision to leave sameer room is 100% awesome...& sameer thoughts if naina in room is superb...continue updating...eagerly waiting 4 next update...add more sameer naina scenes...eagerly waiting 4 clg track...
Shinku18 thumbnail
Oh so he started missing her and feeling her fragrance through the pillow...too good. Now I think even in college he will become the possessive husband. 
Waiting and actually craving for more. Please update soon
Yudkhfan thumbnail
May, 
What an emotional update.. man.  I was in tears.. it is absolutely amazing.. 

She did the right thing by moving out of his room.. the emptiness is going to kill him..and if she stops talking.. man not sure what he will do..

I think he is going to volunteer dropping her off to school and picking her up.. try to do whatever it takes to get closer to her.. 

Please keep writing and update soon.. this was awesome.. you should be proud of yourself. 👏👏👏
Iamvid thumbnail
an awesome update again. Thanks.