Samaina FF - The Reluctant Groom and His Accidental Bride Ch 23 pg 134 - Page 120

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SixteenAgain thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Hi All,
A new thread is started for the next chapter -

Lots of love, 
May
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Superb FF
The way you wrote the characters is commendable very close to the show. Very beautiful parts and the dilemma of Sameer regarding the whole wedding is beaibeaut portrayed.
chinnu6 thumbnail
Hi May, you are an awesome writer.. I just wonder how you pen those beautifiul thoughts which are amazing😊.
I love your writing and the flow you take is ultimate...

Gonna miss you for 2weeks..plz be back soon and share us the longest update.. Remember we will be eagerly waiting for your return.

Chinnu
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
beautiful part 
with mixed emotions 
thanks 
Yudkbh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
That was amazing and beautiful at the same time,
Bas ek song yaad aa raha hai is situation pe mjhe
" Do dil mil rahe hai. Magar chupke chupke"
Pls udate soon
WeRockTheWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Dear May , this update is so beautiful. I have read it so many times , I have no words to describe the emotions I feel while reading them . You have articulated it so beautifully and every moment seems so special. May it be the pharmacy scene or the way she came to him for help, asking to accompany her to get the napkins...and him being relieved of not seeing her on Mohan's bike was such a treat...

I loved the way he admired her while she was sleep and how her lips were raising his heartbeats. Nice transitions...slowly and steadily you are increasing the warmth in the relationship...good one...

Can we have a bike ride pleaseee...and would love to see them both on bike to college. 😳

Will eagerly wait for the next update...