Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashdeep2017 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hey there!
Oh god! That was quite intense. I read that with a heavy heart. Sameer is so unpredictable. And Naina seemed miserable.
Anyways would be waiting for next chapter.
BushraN thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Firstly congratulations on the second thread.
Coming to the update oh god it was really heartbreaking. The story took a complete U turn in last 2 chapters, should I say back to square one?

Through all his disillusionment and hurt, his soul still recognised her turmoil and not being able to abandon her completely, he said slightly softly "Agar parso ghar aao toh guestroom mein rehne ki taiyari se aana. And then he turned and walked away.

At the end these lines gave so much positivity. Eagerly waiting for the next update.Edited by BushraN - 5 years ago
Name_Maya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wowwee... such an intense chapter... n it has been brought well in writing...!!! Now waiting for naina's bidai n how samaina reln is going to form henceforh... congratulations for ur new thread ..!!
Nikkie_1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
First of all Congratulations on the new thread May! You totally deserve it.

Coming to the update, I am speechless. This was such an unexpected update. You keep your readers on their toes and so much engaged to the story.

Poor Nanu's decision to bring Naina home had the adverse effect. I can understand where Sameer is coming from as well. He has never seen a normal family life and was not ready to accept this marriage. Agreed that he has made little progress towards Naina but he never got a chance to accept her. Before that itself Dadi's words brought his insecurities in the forefront. And on the to of it an early bidai makes him feel like Naina is being thrust on him without any care for what he wants. His Nanu whom he adored asked for Naina's opinion but not his.

I loved the brave Naina here. Though the situation is against her and her heart was broken. She still had courage to thibk about herself and take the right decision for herself. Her accepting the apprenticeship will even make Sameer realise that she is not after him or his money. Hope he understands her point of ciew soon.

Now I dont think that Naina is going to take an initiative towards Sameer and woh to pehle hi gusse me hai.
Lets see how the circumstances bring them closer.

Please update the next part soon.
Edited by Nikkie_1 - 5 years ago
Richa0305 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey May,
Congratulations for your second thread. I can see how much love people give to your story 

Coming to update of ch 15...Today I have no words to describe the sorrow I have felt for naina.
Just can say heart broken.😭

I know I'm being unreasonable...But please update as soon as possible.

This story had become as important for me as YUDKBH.

Update soon.

Ruchi
myprimechicago thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
My heart cries for Naina... Nanaji shared Sameer's past with Naina but no one shared Naina miserable life with Sameer...
Poor girl's self respect is shattered... 

Hope Sameer gets some sense to realize the innocence in Naina.

The girl is really strong to get up and fight for her life after being pushed down on ground so many times 

Before love I am dying to see the needed respect for Naina from Sameer 😭

riyashailja thumbnail
Feeling heartbroken for the poor soul of Naina...Sameer should also think of someone else's emotions...hoping for the tables to turn in next update... congratulations for new thread and I loved this update... update ASAP😊
Rizz_1987 thumbnail
Hi May,
Firstly, congratulations to ur really deserved new thread.👏

N now oh May u broke my heart in this update. When Naina thinks, " she didn't meant to be love", poor girl but feeling equally bad for Sameer too but happy bcz they'll live in the same house.

I know it is very unreasonable to ask u but pls update the next part as soon as possible as I am addicted to this story. 

Thank u May.😊

Riz.
Dharapri thumbnail
So beautiful story. Can't explain . Felt bad and emotional for both sameer and naina. Can't really feel their pain. And its very addictive. Please post nextpart  soon. Thank you. Keep writing. Its super 
MOH29 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congratulations for the new thread.
Feeling very bad for naina
Hope sameer will understand naina's feeling soon. Thanks for pm