Samaina FF - The Reluctant Groom and His Accidental Bride Ch 23 pg 134 - Page 119

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SixteenAgain thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: suhaaniladki

Hey May as your second thread is ending too ..  I wanted to comment before u start a new one . First of all I am extremely sorry for not commenting for the last two updates was little unwell but here I am back ... May this story is getting interesting day by day... Sameer ne itne pyaar se Naina k liye chotu say surprise diya I liked his gesture very much...  I think most of the females crave for such small celebrations ... Big treats at 5 star hotels se zyada special hote hai aise moments. . I am glad Samaina had those...  Dheere hi sahi samaina pass aarhae hai..  Nanu ki bailghaadi ko sahi direction mil hi gayi. .. The whole bus episode was so relatable I think jo bhi ladies bus se travel krte hai voh isey relate kar paayenge ..  Typical husband wifey nok jhok mein mazaa bahut aaya .. Sam is a possessive husband and uska yeh roop dekh acha laga.. . Naina Sam ko apni aadat daal rahi hai unknowingly and it's happening slowly at its own pace. .  Loved both the updates ...mazaa aagya 

Hi Suman, First of all, always look after your health dear! Absolutely no apologies required.

I am so pleased you believe in the charm and power of the little things in life. The thought behind the gesture truly matters. 

Bailgaadi nikal hi paddi hai.. humare stubborn bull ko aakhir kuch toh ghanti bajne lagi hai! ðŸ˜†

Yes, they are coming closer by the day... and he especially even without acknowledging is relishing this feeling of being looked after... of mattering so much.

Hope you like the coming updates too.

Love, May
myprimechicago thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
any chance of getting update today???😊
SixteenAgain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samaina_1990

May!! 

I'm late again I know! :S 
I would try to do justice to whatever thoughts I had in mind after reading the past few updates. 
1. Khidki romance- How could one be so innovative? That was so sweet- a defect in the house actually brought them closer together- gave them a few minutes of private time with each other. That teasing about being short in height by Sameer shows that he is actually feeling comfortable with Naina around. 
2. Coffee- So Ms. Naina spreads some of her magic dust and whoosh comes out the perfect coffee- much to the respite of poor Ramdhari! And Sameer's decision to have Naina make the coffee everyday tells us that things are progressing well! 
3. Birthday Celebration- I felt so much like Naina here I don't know why. If I had been in her place, I might have acted just the way she had. But thankfully Sameer n trio sensed it and the birthday celebration, put together in a hurry turned out to be so special for them. Balloons, ice creams and gajra- add to it, the pouring out of each others' hearts- Sameer finally has begun to understand where Naina comes from. She's had a lonely part inside her, like he has. 
4. Munna-Pandit aaye finally! The cake was delicious and the way Sameer treated himself to more than two helpings, my own heart swelled. Aisa to baccha mota ho jayega...good that he's playing cricket! Hahaha!
5. Which brings me to the tiffin incident- the teasings a married man (especially a newly married guy) would get from his bachelor friends...more so the taste of food cooked at home, with love, care, by one's mother, sister or wife surpasses the best restaurants of the world! 
6. Bhukkad Sameer- haha, that he definitely is- how he gobbled up the poha and eats all deserts she cooks! But koi na...bechara pyaar ka bhi to bhooka hai! 
7. The bus incident- how I hate such lechers- khud to tameez haya hai nahi aa gaye dusron ko batane ki ladki ke sath kaise behave karein! Huh! Sameer got to know what his wife was going through and how he felt that the jibe might've been at him. I felt he was alarmed that Naina might house doubts that he's been philandering out with other women, rather than paying attention to his better half. Good! Hope he starts spending more time with her. Sameer ne acha sabak sikhaya vaise. 
8. Joshiji- I initially felt he would be one of the leering bosses, but thankfully not. He does not have a good opinion of ladies at work- partly because due to family constraints or something else, they always end up giving work a second priority. I'm sure he's going to be surprised with Naina- who he doesn't even know is the bahu of Maheshwari industries. 
9. Naina's saree woes are so relatable and Sameer being the impatient husband is too! Haha- how many times have I experienced the same at my own home! 
10. Baatein to shuru ho gayi hain...mulakatein bhi hone lagi hain...aage aage dekhein hota hai kya? 
In short, I'm in love with the story as I keep reiterating each time. 

Love you May and this incredible story!
Sur

Hi Sur, 

The way you have commented, mujhe aisa laga ke I am being evaluated and marked for 10 different criteria! ðŸ˜† Loved it! Very innovative dear ðŸ˜Š Tumhare yeh review  ko Dus ka dum title dena chahiye.

Thanks you dear for so an in depth comment and I am really happy to read that you are enjoying this FF and still feeling connected.

And now I am looking forward to you know what! ðŸ¤—

Love, May

SixteenAgain thumbnail

Originally posted by: myprimechicago

any chance of getting update today???😊

Hi Akansha, 

Definitely tomorrow dear! Need to finish off a little bit.. ðŸ˜Š
myprimechicago thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SixteenAgain

Hi Akansha, 

Definitely tomorrow dear! Need to finish off a little bit.. ðŸ˜Š

Sure take your time...
just being impatient ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
dhk2311 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Me too eagerly Waiting for next update  Edited by dhk2311 - 5 years ago
SixteenAgain thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhk2311

Me too eagerly Waiting for next update 

Aaj Jumma hai... aur aaj ka wada hai! ðŸ˜†
gugul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SixteenAgain

Aaj Jumma hai... aur aaj ka wada hai!  😆

Hum Sab aa Gaye...tum bhi jaldi post kardo.. !!😛
Labhya thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gugul

Hum Sab aa Gaye...tum bhi jaldi post kardo.. !! 😛

Hame na ab tadpaao ...
Aur jaldi update do ...
Arey aap boli thi 
Pichle jumme ko...
Update dogi agle jumme ko...
To aaja aaja aaja aaja aaja aaja 
Heyyy...
Update update de do... 
Jaldi jaldi dedo dedo

JaySee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi May, I am also joining the waiting line. Pls update soon. Can't wait anymore.