Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suadvani thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
sooo good!! this chapter was adorable.. loved their describing the outfits to each other.. the scene with Rohan - beautifully written - As always your writing is amazing - just like watching the show.. and lol the nighty scene.. love!

thank you!
Edited by suadvani - 5 years ago
tannulove07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ohhh thanks for updating ... i waswaiting for your updates hoping nect part u going to post soon ... part really awasome n romantic too , love sameer - rohan conversation also the way you disclosing their bond step by step .. really good .. want more rohan - sameer conv n naina preeti too...
very excited for samaina shaadi ... 
RangnRia thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi Di,
Finally you updated.As I informed I may be late in replying cause I can be online on weekends when I am at home else Internet is pathetic at my work-location.

As usual Di,the update in one word was SUPERB...

Arre Di,aapne toh Nanu ko hi piladi !!! But chalo koi na...Atleast Sameer got to know that his birth did have its share of joys and smiles.He was not born to be condemned.

Wow !!! Sameer opened up to Rohan and Deepika.Samhanka conversation was cute!!!

Mr Maheshwari imagining his lady in the shaadi ka joda was so lovable while Mundit finally heaving a sigh of relief was hilarious.Then Mr Maheshwari teasing Nanu was so child-like.

To-be Mrs Maheshwari chahe jitna bhi night-dresses chhupalen,unke patidev dhoond hi lenge...

I have a demand Di...Sorry for this,but please Mr Maheshwari ko shart jeeta do...Sameer deserves it...

Loads of love ,
Ria

Sue123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Heya Mou, Dil le lo update tha yaar..
This post was a complete package filled with so many emotions. How do you do it yaar, u manage to hit the right buttons everytime with ur update.

I loved the starting a lot, the way it reflected back on his past was very beautiful. The way u have described how a non-believer in love is now madly in love with his Fiance is amazing. Slowly and steadily they both are growing and progressing in their love. 

Shy Naina is giving up her inhibitions and expressing her love to him wherever possible and needed is so nice. The way she responded on kya hai "aapse pyaar ", asking him to get used to being taken care off, bridging the gap between siblings,  all these are her cute innocent way of putting her love to him. I liked how she asked him to describe himself in the wedding dress as it showed she has started expressing her desires to him. Poor gal doesn't want to wear those nighties..haha becahra sameer babu.

Sameer on the other hand is so overwhelmed with the love he is receiving from Naina. He has never experienced such a thing in his life and now for Naina's love he wants to be a better person. Her love to him has become the shining star that will guide and lead him to his destination. Loved how u bought back Rohan and how vital was it for sameer to talk to him. Nanu knew clearly how upon Naina 's insistence his grandson had spoken to Rohan and am sure he must be equally proud of Samaina. 

Sharing wedding card details, wedding dress details all these are so minute things but the importance it carries to a soon to be married couple who are irrecoverably in love with each other is beyond any words.. they just want to be with each other and share every small thing related to them. Just loved this whole sequence. 

Looking fwd for more..

Lots of love ๐Ÿค—
Sneha
ujwal_v thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Happiness is reading your stories..seriously it changes my mood๐Ÿ˜Š
Keep Writing ๐Ÿ˜‰
Vidhimehra thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome...cute convo with naina addresaing sameer aap looks so cute...card sequence too won my heart...nighty part ismebhi naina budhu...kab akal ayegi isko...update nxt part soon.
Satpriya thumbnail
Hai Kya likha hai yaar aisa lag Raha that jaise aankho k samne picture chal rahi ho.

Padh kar Mera phirse Shaadi karne ka maan karne laga.

Agla update jaldi Dena
shagun_2702 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi mou
I am commenting after a really very very long time . But trust me I haven't miss even a single chapter of ACCIDENTALY IN LOVE . You see since I have came in 12the with PCM stream I hardly get time to read all the fan fictions but your fan fiction us my favorite . I just never miss any chapter of accidentally in love . 

I really love the way you express the feelings of sameer and naina. That even I used to think that if I was in naina's place I would have done the same . Your fan function is really very easy to go ,simple and sober . No irritating villains , no typical says babu , its just love pure and innocent love and thats what I love to read . Your ff is really a dose that relaxes my mind after a tough day . I literally love allthe chapters.

I still know whenever you dont update I use to read all the chapters again and again and trust me sometimes I feel butterflies fluttering in my stomach.๐Ÿ˜†. And I am be all facepalmed but still my eyes are on the mobile screen and I am reading on and on๐Ÿ˜†. Thats the beauty of your fan fiction.

Mou I just want to tell you there would be times  i would act as a silent reader and would not comment but trust me I will like all your chapters. And yes please pm me whenever you update . You have stopped doing that .

Waiting for the next chapter 
Regards
Shagun๐Ÿ˜Š
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Waiting for the next part 
Update soon...
Snehath thumbnail
Great update mou, 
Had waited for this update for a long time, though my greedy mind wanted it to be a bit more long, i convinced myself that i could wait for the next update... 
Please update the next one soon... Eagerly waiting for it..