Users

Frequent Posters

Shinku18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Nice update... Naina and sameer pre wedding  talks and romance is nice 
Dharapriya thumbnail
Awesome update. Totally in love with this . I love heart to heart conversations between them. And here u write it perfectly.  I was waiting since long and got it. M sooo happy reading it. Thank you 
dhk2311 thumbnail
Amazing update like always... 👏
Loved each n every dialogues and I can picturing everything while reading.

Eagerly waiting for next update to know will Naina ask Sameer about nighties use or he will buy one pink colour ki satin ki less wali nighty for her 😆

Please update soon... Can't wait too long for next update. 

Love DK.
Richa0305 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Mou,
One of your best FF till now.
I love the bond of sameer and naina, though we have read so many os, ts, ff but this one is different from others.
Something fresh and new.
I love the progession and would love to have alot of chapters of this ff

Please update soon
Edited by Richa0305 - 5 years ago
meinfrau14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
such a beautiful scene betw Nanu n Sameer !! I wish Nanu was still present in the show !! Todays update was power packed with a little bit of everything !! Loved the nightyyy scene :) Waiting for the next one...
Psharma1718 thumbnail
Thanks for the PM Mou the update was really awesome 👏 the convo between Sameer n Rohan was very heart touching and bride n groom imagining each other in the wedding attire was soo romantic  and last but not the least The Pink Nighty' waiting for it to come in the show as well as here 😉 overall superb lovely update ❤️  Take care loves Priya 
Veenapai thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Awesome update , loved it very much
JaySee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful update Mou. Loved the way how you have shown the excitement and nervousness of wedding shopping. Best is O Bai's response on Sameer's excitement. Can't wait to see to see how Naina is going to realize the importance of Satin nighty in her married life.
MOH29 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Once again a wonderful update l always wait desperately for your ffs and os. Conversation between nanu and sameer was amazing they helped him to understand that meaning of marriage.
Feeling bad for sameer he can't see his bride in wedding attire par sabr ka phal meetha hota hai. 

Loved the growing relationship between sameer and his cousin soon sameer will accept them all because of naina. 

Now pls don't delay it and update soon. Thanks for Pm
Yudkbh thumbnail
As usual amazing upfate.
The nighty topic always bring laughter.
But what i like the most in this uodate is, deepika reaction when her brothers talking on the phone call.
I just loved it she is so cute 😛