Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mnpl52008 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Loving it.

U r amazing writer hope u update the next chapter soon. :)

maulik1992 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Finally update came... 

Its amazing and perfect part... Finally AR gote engaged... Decoration is awesome... Arman and ridhima both looking dashing and beautiful... 

Love AR conversations... Every one is emotional as after lots of ups and downs their favourite couple got engaged... Love it... 

Thanks for this... And now update soon... 

..Phoenix.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

got to know about the update last night and i hate this new update of IF hihihiihih

prags it was osome.. loved it so much. the smallest part of Armaan ridhima together is like the varnish and the polish of the part. i can feel the happiness of the part leaking all though the words. totally osome updatee. 

Shubhiisinha thumbnail

How smoothly stry goes bt plz no twist till they married usk baad jo man kre krna dear. Waiting for next 

Batul22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

It's just like a dream.. a fairy tale literally ❤️👍🏼

Batul22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Btw what abt chloe tesse and all other friends of Ridzi in London..  haven't heard from them since long.. like their reaction on proposal and engagement..

saniyapatel thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

IT WAS LOVELY UPDATE...This part brought tears in my eyes...Finally AR ki engagement mein ho gaya..Une pyaar k rishtey ko ek naam mil gaya...

Bahot kuch face krne k baad AR ki life mein ye moment aaya hai...Jb bhi dono ne apne pyaar k rishtey ko koi naam dena chaha tb koi na koi prob aayee hai...Is baat ka dar to Armaan k dil dimag mein bhi baith chuka tha tabhi to usne Riddhima ko propose krne mein der ki...

Lekin ab sbkuch sahi hua...Finally AR ko unki khushi mili...Really really really happy for them...

The Armaan Malik har kisi pe prank khelta hai uski hi engagement mein ekdum right time pe bada accha prank khela Rahool ne....

Lekin agr sachme vo engagement ring bhool jaata to aaj to uska last day tha hehehe...

AR moment was awesome...Dono ko ek dusre k saath thoda time chahiye hi tha...Rahool bada hi smart ho gaya hai...

Loveeed n enjoyed the part very very very very very very very very much....Thanks for the pm...Waiting for the next part..❤️

chaitrika12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Well where to start 

Firstly congratulations 🤗 on 5th thread 

& Secondly sorry I didn't get read the FF since 2 yrs & tq u for pm 

& Since I lost the track upto where I read & I'm missing DMG  badly also 

So I decided to read from starting

This FF has everything that one expects from DMG it has really filled a void to extent of missing DMG

& From starting I love the way Armaan had bought back Anjali 

Loved the bond b/w rahul & ridz

Loved the way ridz is supportive of Armaan in not taking relationship next level too fastly

Ahhhh I so wanted the college reunion of Armaan 

Glad it happened loved the way the ridz stood up for Rahul & trusted the Armaan also & this also helped ramusk which I wanted badly to happen

Ahhh again our hero aur heroine ka story rula diya sab yaad Kara diya 

& Finally as always humara hero sabko ullu banake ridz Ko propose kardia 

Gang Goa trip is best 

They giving surprise party

& Engagement toh wowwww 

Yaar sab emotions feel karvaya 

It's like I'm feeling every damn emotions I laughed out loud on muski dialogues I was laughing like idiot 

It's great story 😍❤️🤧

Now I'm eagerly waiting for wedding episodes

tanvi_mitt thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Finally they are engaged.... Love the depth of their feelings. Awesome update :)

Waiting for more

Bananahammock thumbnail

No word from you in over a month! Hope you're doing okay. Please drop us a line letting us know you're well.

Payal