Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

Oh No!!!! ... I thought you were done with Strong woman! ... oops Spoiler alert! ... 😆
But you already know now .. just watch the last episode if anything ...😆 .. Yes to starting Goblin then finish KMHM and Reply 1988 ... (MUST shows) before you watch anything else!..😆
[[Yes I knew you would ... so had to put them in big letters ... 🤣]]

It's alright. I feel like finishing that show now 😆
It's super hard to find the other shows ughh
 I trieddd
Vivirti_Suvian2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Drama :- Matrimonial Chaos
what kind of radar his finding to go inside his room like this 😆😆 (only messed up people can understand this)
Vivirti_Suvian2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Drama :- Andante

when you are back bitching about your sister in front of your friend and you get caught 😆😆 i watch this whole drama for these two brother sisters bonding

poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Misaeng has many funny scenes..But the one where the team goes for drinking to sign a contract planning to fake drinking but their plan fails from the go..It was damn hilarious!!! 
ndivyateja thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poo_j

Recently it has to be "Laughter In Waikki"!!! Tho it got dragged later on!!! Kdramas very rarely have out and out comedy.. Mostly its rom-com!!! 

'Feel good to die' also followed the same route, started off as plain comedy, now turned out into a love triangle 
You gotta check out 'Chief Kim', Im not yet finished, still watching..After ages, this is the only drama Im watching without FF as Im loving it to bits..MASTERPIECE !!
ndivyateja thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vivirti_Suvian2

Drama :- Andante

when you are back bitching about your sister in front of your friend and you get caught 😆😆 i watch this whole drama for these two brother sisters bonding

Is that Kai !!?? I would love to give it a try, is it worth watching !?

That room is horribly messy 😆 How does his Radar help to find his way in 😆 
Edited by ndivyateja - 5 years ago
poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ndivyateja

'Feel good to die' also followed the same route, started off as plain comedy, now turned out into a love triangle 
You gotta check out 'Chief Kim', Im not yet finished, still watching..After ages, this is the only drama Im watching without FF as Im loving it to bits..MASTERPIECE !!

Yes..FGTO was hilarious in the beginning..I dropped it after 9th episode ones it turned into love triangle and she falling for hero who she said she wont given 10yrs age gap..

I saw Chief Kim while it was on air..Loved it!!! No romance but focused on office corruption!!! So rare like Misaeng!!!
Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ndivyateja

KMHM..Epic rap battle & Calling Oppa 🤣

Image result for kill me heal me gif  Image result for kill me heal me gif

Adding on to them... 
This Oppa scene had me wheezing 🤣
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usa51kT6tLE[/YOUTUBE]
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
^^^  🤣 
🤣 
🤣 
ndivyateja thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tris007

Adding on to them... 

This Oppa scene had me wheezing 🤣
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usa51kT6tLE[/YOUTUBE]

Also putting on lipstick while running 🤣 Gearing up to kiss his/her Oppa 😆

I read an article about the bts of this scene..It was decided in the end moment that director wants it amidst actual crowd, Ji Sung immediately agreed to dress up like that & run on open roads..Such a professional 👏 His wife paid him a surprise visit & stood among the crowd..She even got teary eyed watching her hubby work so hard..Awww..Isn't it ??