Posted: 5 years ago
Goblin scenes are just epic.. lolllzzz

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAKwJpSkwxw[/YOUTUBE]

YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Tris007

Not all of it. They started dragging the serial killer story πŸ˜†

Yes they dragged it.. i agree.πŸ˜† I even left the drama in the middle.. but continued again .. Min Min and  Bong bong couple rocked thoughπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† watched for them only 
Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeanderthalGirl

Yes they dragged it.. i agree.πŸ˜† I even left the drama in the middle.. but continued again .. Min Min and  Bong bong couple rocked thoughπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† watched for them only 

That has been my dilemma too. I saw some of their on location videos and the actors are so cute too!

Talk about being the the coolest couple πŸ˜†...
Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail
@Shaz

I have watched that show as well... I watched it a while ago though .. don't even remember all the details now .. all I remember were the three main characters .. love triangle and their love story in bits and pieces! ..πŸ˜† .. but not a show worth watching again! .. it was fun when I watched it especially the ending ... πŸ€£

🀣 ... twins ..🀣 [SPOILER]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGBTNMwPWh4[/YOUTUBE]

As for Reply 1988 ... Let me tell you girls something .. I don't like investing my emotions so I usually like to know who ends up with who in the show and then I watch ... I know crazy ...πŸ˜† .. but I don't like investing in a couple if they don't end up together ... [[Do you girls do the same?!]] 

[Trish, don't read from here ... MAJOR SPOILERS]

Anyways, point is ... I did the same with Reply 1988 ..And I knew Deok Sun will end up with you-know-who... even then my heart went for second ML .. it was so sad to hear him confess his feelings and having to say "he was joking" ... πŸ˜­ .. I think Deok Sun knew those were his real feelings .. she always had the intuition of him liking her .. but she was way over him by then .. which was too sad! .. πŸ˜­ .. it was more sad since they both liked each other mutually from the beginning ... plus there weren't even any major misunderstanding .. just tiny ones ... The saddest part for me was seeing my "ship of dorkiest DIL-FIL" drown for good.. MAJOR heart-break! πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ ... I really want them to make few special episodes where Doek Sun ends up with second ML just so most of the viewers are still dying to see them together! .. Someone read this thread ...πŸ˜†
ndivyateja thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Haven't watched 1997, neither planning to, as my In Geok looks like an Ajhussi & the FL is in my 'Ignore List' πŸ˜† But those caps you posted πŸ€£, I should watch that scene atleast..!!
Reply 1988..English learning scene, Bo Ra driving scene πŸ€£ 

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fghQTJ5va-k[/YOUTUBE]

Do Bong Soon is too 'An unreal puppy love'..Its major downfall is its crass comedy, though its upsides managed to tone down its uneven writing..Yet both the Parks are a treat to watch..😳

That Arm Wrestle πŸ€£

Image result for strong woman do bong soon gif

Min Min's extra is so peppy and outright funny..Like the way he Opens Gate, being a shopaholic & still claiming he is working πŸ˜† Cuute Totally Cute !!

Image result for strong woman do bong soon gif

This Warning..Lawlzz !! 

When he offers icecream while Bong was expecting a luxury gift πŸ€£

Related image

In Police station, when she steps on his foot & he attempts to call an ambulance which she doesn't allow..I broke hilariously πŸ€£
Edited by ndivyateja - 5 years ago
Tris007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

@Shaz

I have watched that show as well... I watched it a while ago though .. don't even remember all the details now .. all I remember were the three main characters .. love triangle and their love story in bits and pieces! ..πŸ˜† .. but not a show worth watching again! .. it was fun when I watched it especially the ending ... πŸ€£

🀣 ... twins ..🀣 [SPOILER]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGBTNMwPWh4[/YOUTUBE]

As for Reply 1988 ... Let me tell you girls something .. I don't like investing my emotions so I usually like to know who ends up with who in the show and then I watch ... I know crazy ...πŸ˜† .. but I don't like investing in a couple if they don't end up together ... [[Do you girls do the same?!]] 

[Trish, don't read from here ... MAJOR SPOILERS]

Anyways, point is ... I did the same with Reply 1988 ..And I knew Deok Sun will end up with you-know-who... even then my heart went for second ML .. it was so sad to hear him confess his feelings and having to say "he was joking" ... πŸ˜­ .. I think Deok Sun knew those were his real feelings .. she always had the intuition of him liking her .. but she was way over him by then .. which was too sad! .. πŸ˜­ .. it was more sad since they both liked each other mutually from the beginning ... plus there weren't even any major misunderstanding .. just tiny ones ... The saddest part for me was seeing my "ship of dorkiest DIL-FIL" drown for good.. MAJOR heart-break! πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ ... I really want them to make few special episodes where Doek Sun ends up with second ML just so most of the viewers are still dying to see them together! .. Someone read this thread ...πŸ˜†

Omg they had Twins!!! I almost watched the video! 
I think I'll finish this show though! hopefully soon! I really wanted to start Goblin though lol

P.S. Funny you knew I'll be reading πŸ€£
Tris007 thumbnail
@ndivyateja oh man that arm wrestling... his hand at the end πŸ€£ I loved that police station scene too πŸ€£
[SPOILER ALERT for Reply 1988]

@ndivyateja ... The whole "do you guys know any words" .. DK: "Ofcourse what do you take me for?" .. and what follows "I, my, me, mine" to her friend's "she, her, her, hers!!!!" [[ Dead..🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣]]]] 
Also this scene starting from 0:50 ... Everytime Bo Ra goes "The kid over there having snacks ...[PAUSE]... AND the kid stealing that kid's snack..." ... Omy Omy ...🀣🀣🀣
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXWH8jR5gDI[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by 4thPrincoholic - 5 years ago

Originally posted by: ndivyateja

@4thPrince

Yeah..that one in yellow is hilarious..πŸ˜† I can never forget the way he sobs to not get his hair cut πŸ€£

Yes Weight lifting fairy, that water splash scene was totally unexpected πŸ˜†

Oh how did I even forget, Deok Sun..She is my absolute fav, I loved every stupid stint of hers πŸ˜†

Shin se Gi, first hospital scene too..🀣

I totally missed this post for some reason ... but those gifs from both shows ... πŸ€£πŸ€£
The dorky yellow guy ... I just can't πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Originally posted by: Tris007

Omg they had Twins!!! I almost watched the video! 

I think I'll finish this show though! hopefully soon! I really wanted to start Goblin though lol

P.S. Funny you knew I'll be reading πŸ€£

Oh No!!!! ... I thought you were done with Strong woman! ... oops Spoiler alert! ... πŸ˜†
But you already know now .. just watch the last episode if anything ...πŸ˜† .. Yes to starting Goblin then finish KMHM and Reply 1988 ... (MUST shows) before you watch anything else!..πŸ˜†
[[Yes I knew you would ... so had to put them in big letters ... πŸ€£]]
Edited by 4thPrincoholic - 5 years ago