Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Divya I wonder why they did that~ lol Could it be for publicity? Feels good that the actor agreed to it!! 
This scene feels so epic in the show, wonder if the public felt it too 🤣

OMG the lipstick! I was thinking about why Yo-na was carrying the lipstick in her hand at the end when she turned unconscious! I totally missed her putting on lipstick. 
Oh god she was definitely getting ready to kiss her Oppa. I am dying here 🤣🤣🤣
Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail

Originally posted by: ndivyateja

Also putting on lipstick while running 🤣 Gearing up to kiss his/her Oppa 😆

I read an article about the bts of this scene..It was decided in the end moment that director wants it amidst actual crowd, Ji Sung immediately agreed to dress up like that & run on open roads..Such a professional 👏 His wife paid him a surprise visit & stood among the crowd..She even got teary eyed watching her hubby work so hard..Awww..Isn't it ??

That is hilarious ... and very cute to see wife cheering for Ji Sung in his "girl avatar" ... 😆
Is there a video of it with Ji sung and wife in bts?
"Dega weh thansih Oppaaaya" ...  🤣..sounds way too hilarious in Korean ... 
Image result for kill me heal me gif
ndivyateja thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

That is hilarious ... and very cute to see wife cheering for Ji Sung in his "girl avatar" ...  😆
Is there a video of it with Ji sung and wife in bts?

Unfortunately, I couldn't find a video..I remember reading it on DramaFever which is now shut down 

Here's the written article instead..😊

Meeting with reporters in Sinsa-dong on March 17, Ji Sung said, "Lee Bo Young liked Yo Na the most, and shared that she even came to the drama set in order to show support for him filming in Hongdae.

Ji Sung said, "I had to film the scene showing Yo Na running through the streets and the filming took place with many people watching. I worried about running in front of so many people and Lee Bo Young who watched me film later told said, I thought I would have fun watching, but I cried instead.'

Ji Sung shared that she cried because she was so touched by how hard he was working as the head of household. 

He jokingly said, "She thought that I work so hard as the head of household and began treating me really well all of a sudden. Its no joke, she even packed lunch boxes for me.
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

There are so many.

You're Beautiful is one of the funniest kdrama ever. Some parts were a bit cringey but some scenes were absolutely epic. I watched it years ago and don't remember all the scenes clearly. There was one where Tae Kyung gets lost and ends up in a field with a goat or something. That bit was hilarious.

Sungkyunkwan Scandal had some amazingly fun moments. When Daemul goes to the gisaeng parlour and Chosun falls for him. Yeorim's scenes were funny too.  

Go Back Couple was awesome and some very funny scenes. One of the friends gets his head stuck in gate of their dorm.

Kill Me Heal Me ofcourse. Everytime Yo Na chases Ri On.🤣 Enough said.

Chief Kim was amazing. I wasn't enjoying the first epi much until Chief Kim got into a fight with his ex-boss and his goons. That had me cracking. All the scenes with Jun Ho and NGM had me in splits. 🤣 

The kiss.🤣

Not to mention the two of them dancing to Twice.🤣🤣 It was especially funny because firstly it was so out of character for Seo Yul and secondly because they are from the same agency and he is their sunbaenim  and I never thought I'd see Jun Ho doing those steps. 😆

ndivyateja thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: incandescent

Chief Kim was amazing. I wasn't enjoying the first epi much until Chief Kim got into a fight with his ex-boss and his goons. That had me cracking. All the scenes with Jun Ho and NGM had me in splits. 🤣 

The kiss.🤣

Not to mention the two of them dancing to Twice.🤣🤣 It was especially funny because firstly it was so out of character for Seo Yul and secondly because they are from the same agency and he is their sunbaenim  and I never thought I'd see Jun Ho doing those steps. 😆

OMG..Chief Kim..TQ's psycho & Gluttonous Sociopath couple are priceless..I was hesitating to continue after first 2 episodes but I would have regretted if I have done so..It just got sooo much enjoyable, outright hilarious..Chief kim is the coolest, Director Seo is the most Delicious 😆

Im still in Episode 16..Dont want it to end !! Oh yea that kiss..🤣
No wonder those two won the 'Best Couple Award'..This show is just 'Tour De Force' 👍🏼
Tris007 thumbnail
Image result for hiding kdrama gif

🤣

😆...Ji Sung looks prettier than many of the FLs.. 😆

YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
You all should watch the behind the scenes of KMHM.. when they are filming these Yo na bits.. 😆 its so much fun! 
Ji Sung is superb , fantastic, fabulous, amazing   ⭐️ 
Tris007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeanderthalGirl

You all should watch the behind the scenes of KMHM.. when they are filming these Yo na bits.. 😆 its so much fun! 

Ji Sung is superb , fantastic, fabulous, amazing   ⭐️ 

You are such a Ji Sung fan 😆 
I am totally imagining Shaz to be like this >>> Image result for kill me heal me oppa gif

I saw the BTS of Yo-na for the scenes I have seen. So like only two lol. They were fun 😆
Edited by Tris007 - 5 years ago