Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Tris007

That goat sound effect at the end was hilarious🤣

The goat sound ... 🤣 it's GOLD! .. you know "goat sound" works so much better in Reply 1988 and even some parts in 1994 .. But once you start watching 1988, you'll die laughing at every goat sound in the show ... it's way too hysterical...🤣 .. I would include a video here but don't want to spoil the show in case you decide to watch it! .. 
Edited by 4thPrincoholic - 5 years ago
Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

The goat sound ... 🤣 it's GOLD! .. you know "goat sound" works so much better in Reply 1988 and even some parts in 1994 .. But once you start watching 1988, you'll die laughing at every goat sound in the show ... it's way too hysterical...🤣 .. I would include a video here but don't want to spoil the show in case you decide to watch it! .. 

I think I will watch the 1988 one too. The 1997 goat effects are super funny, I can only wonder how the 1988 one would be then 🤣

I can just watch 1988 after 1997 right? Do I have to watch 1994 before 1988? 

I think I will watch the 1988 one too. The 1997 goat effects are super funny, I can only wonder how the 1988 one would be then 🤣

I can just watch 1988 after 1997 right? Do I have to watch 1994 before 1988? 

I watched 1988 before watching the other two ... that's why the disappointment was greater with 1997 .. 😆 .. So you can totally watch 1988 skipping 1994! .. [[ I just don't want to raise your expectations too much incase you get bored again ..🤣]
Tris007 thumbnail

I watched 1988 before watching the other two ... that's why the disappointment was greater with 1997 .. 😆 .. So you can totally watch 1988 skipping 1994! .. [[ I just don't want to raise your expectations too much incase you get bored again ..🤣]

It's the pace! If the sow slows down and I am not fond of the actors then I get distracted by other stuff 😆

Yeha I feel like you're raising hopes for a lot of shows now. It might come back biting us 🤣
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Laugjter in waikiki 1st epi has to be the funniest thing I have ever watched! Guys ..those who haven't watched it.. do watch the first  few epis if not anything else! Its howlarious 🤣 
Goblin i think has some of the funniest scenes ever 🤣 that scene when goblin and grim reaper use smart phone  for first time 🤣 god I died laughing!  

Reply 1988 goat sounds omg .. Tris.. do watch it after watching 97.. Sam u should have watched 97 first then u wouldn't be disappointed  so much. . Although evn i watched 88 first but still liked 97 😆 Deok seon is love ❤️ and that weird way of saying hello between deok sun and that ahjussi 🤣 that ahjussi is so funny ! 

Weightlifting Fairy had some hilarious scenes too 

Anyone watched strong woman do bong soon?  It has some epic scenes as well lol u will die  laughing

Am on phone.. so i will try to post videos later 
Tris007 thumbnail
Shaz you mean these 🤣

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRiEzaSdDZ0[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R29wqQTo3Ps[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by Tris007 - 5 years ago

Originally posted by: NeanderthalGirl

Laugjter in waikiki 1st epi has to be the funniest thing I have ever watched! Guys ..those who haven't watched it.. do watch the first  few epis if not anything else! Its howlarious 🤣 

Goblin i think has some of the funniest scenes ever 🤣 that scene when goblin and grim reaper use smart phone  for first time 🤣 god I died laughing!  

Reply 1988 goat sounds omg .. Tris.. do watch it after watching 97.. Sam u should have watched 97 first then u wouldn't be disappointed  so much. . Although evn i watched 88 first but still liked 97 😆 Deok seon is love ❤️ and that weird way of saying hello between deok sun and that ahjussi 🤣 that ahjussi is so funny ! 

Weightlifting Fairy had some hilarious scenes too 

Anyone watched strong woman do bong soon?  It has some epic scenes as well lol u will die  laughing

Am on phone.. so i will try to post videos later 

Heard a lot about "Laughter in Waikiki" .. will put in the list fosho! .. sounds like a joyful ride!

[MAJOR SPOILERS BEWARE]
@Doek Sun ...such a dork .. perfect harmonious personality to other ML's dad ...   😆
I would have wanted her to end up with the second lead just to see how they would be as DIL and FIL .. dorkiest FIL-DIL ...😆 .. they should remake the show with "twist in the story" just so I can see it happen! ...

Here goes "Aigoo Kim sajang, Aigoo Sung sajang" ...🤣
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oR9Y3uQrLq4[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by 4thPrincoholic - 5 years ago
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail

Heard a lot about "Laughter in Waikiki" .. will put in the list fosho! .. sounds like a joyful ride!
@Doek Sun ...such a dork .. perfect harmonious personality to other ML's dad ...   😆
I would have wanted her to end up with the second lead just to see how they would be as DIL and FIL .. dorkiest FIL-DIL ...😆 .. they should remake the show with "twist in the story" just so I can see it happen! ...

Here goes "Aigoo Kim sajang, Aigoo Sung sajang" ...🤣
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oR9Y3uQrLq4[/YOUTUBE]

Yes do watch LIW.. its hilarious😆😆😆

Have u watched Strong woman do bong soon?

SPOILERS FOR REPLY 1988

Omo omo I would have loved to watch them as FIL DIL!!! I shipped her with his son 😭😭 Taek was good but my heart went out for him when he confessed in the later epsodes ..😭😭😭 I cried so much 😭😭 
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail

Shaz you mean these 🤣

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRiEzaSdDZ0[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R29wqQTo3Ps[/YOUTUBE]

Yeah these plus there are many more 😆😆 have u watched?
Tris007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeanderthalGirl

Yeah these plus there are many more 😆😆 have u watched?

Not all of it. They started dragging the serial killer story 😆