Creative Producer Pearl Grey talks about Silsila - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sancheeta thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: -JaZ-

but for them if Aditi or Shakti gets replaced they will no longer ship maunal n justify their reunion...

This! This! This!
bookworm2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
What bold ideas are they talking about which is not good for TV. Every show has EMAs nowadays. The only bold idea which could have been was for the wife to kick kundini's butts and move on and lead a happy life.  I think these writers are the ones who need to come to the present times from their medieval thoughts. Someone needs to tell them women now have become bold and they do have the guts to take care of themselves without their cheating husband's

Not that it matters anymore as I have stopped watching this show for a while now, I am just curious to know why they butchered a progressive  r esponsibke character and turned her into a  regressive irresponsible person. Beats me what boldness and  what type of viewers are they talking about.
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: bookworm2

What bold ideas are they talking about which is not good for TV. Every show has EMAs nowadays. The only bold idea which could have been was for the wife to kick kundini's butts and move on and lead a happy life.  I think these writers are the ones who need to come to the present times from their medieval thoughts. Someone needs to tell them women now have become bold and they do have the guts to take care of themselves without their cheating husband's

Not that it matters anymore as I have stopped watching this show for a while now, I am just curious to know why they butchered a progressive  r esponsibke character and turned her into a  regressive irresponsible person. Beats me what boldness and  what type of viewers are they talking about.

Exactly what is bold about this show.
Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bookworm2

true they made Mauli to be an educated professional financially independent woman ...she doesn't need to depend on Kunal for anything ..so why are they tryin to show her still pining  for him...she should have moved on years ago..In real life women like Mauli who are educated financially successful modern women  don't wait around for men like Kunal who treated them like trash. They would not pine for the cheater rather they would hate him and close the door on him forever ... Edited by Indira1211 - 5 years ago
Smudge thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I am so shocked that pearl is the one in this show!!I saw one of her show pratigya and that was really amazing..i cant believe she has made this trash of a show🤢
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Smithhh

I am so shocked that pearl is the one in this show!!I saw one of her show pratigya and that was really amazing..i cant believe she has made this trash of a show🤢

Did she write Pratigya ? I didn't know. Why is she churning out trash now? Most women in Mauli s place will not want to reunite with her ex husband after he cheated on her with her best friend, married her, had a daughter and was happy with his new wife.
He wouldn't be worth the effort or time for a person like Mauli.
Silpa20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: poiu123

Did she write Pratigya ? I didn't know. Why is she churning out trash now? Most women in Mauli s place will not want to reunite with her ex husband after he cheated on her with her best friend, married her, had a daughter and was happy with his new wife.

How was pratigya?Male lead was a goon right? Edited by Silpa91 - 5 years ago
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silpa91

How was pratigya?Male lead was a goon right?

Yes. A goon s son to be precise who falls in love with a professor s daughter Pratigya.  He had a good heart though . Gradually she turns him into a gr8 guy post marriage .  She reforms her sasural too,  always standing up to injustice and ultimately made them good human beings. Her husband was her ultimate support in this process.   She was a very strong character .
Silpa20 thumbnail

Yes. A goon s son to be precise who falls in love with a professor s daughter Pratigya.  He had a good heart though . Gradually she turns him into a gr8 guy post marriage .  She reforms her sasural too,  always standing up to injustice and ultimately made them good human beings. Her husband was her ultimate support in this process.   She was a very strong character .

Thanks.
Smudge thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yup she is the one..I hate to imagine this lady has made this crappy silsila show!!