Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Mages

mauli's love is kunu...its accepted...than what abt that creep...does mauli needs to wear backless saree and dance in rain for that lusty creep to see how much his ex-wife loves him and he has no regret at all for what he has done...when will he suffer in her love

Surprisingly your opinion was so different just before a month or so . 😲

Anyways nothing personal, it's just that while posting this link to another member who wanted this , I read this reply of yours and feel surprised and shocked together. I know I am noone to ask you anything but really it's surprising for me like words from you for kunal .
ritzbitz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Surprisingly your opinion was so different just before a month or so . 😲

Anyways nothing personal, it's just that while posting this link to another member who wanted this , I read this reply of yours and feel surprised and shocked together. I know I am noone to ask you anything but really it's surprising for me like words from you for kunal .

Thanks for posting this again for me @Sweet_Tania.

Also, not to be a stickler about interpretation, but I read the last paragraph closely and it says:

"Do you feel that with Drashti leaving the series, the main plot is missing?
"I understand there is no Nandini in the show, but it is the repercussion of an extra-marital story that is happening now. From Mauli's side, she has always loved Kunal, although she has been betrayed. The only love of her life is Kunal, whether he is with her or not with her. We have made a story of three months and will see how this season ends. If it continues doing well, we will think about getting a new season."

From what I have bolded/italicized and underlines, I have concluded that Pearl is basically saying that the story happening right now/that they have for the next three months is going to be about repercussion and that Mauli loves only Kunal. But at the end she said we will see how the season ends.

To me, that is basically saying, this is what is currently happening (reprecussion track and Mauli loving only Kunal) but that is only a track of 3 months and after that they will see how the season ends, i.e. there is not a concrete Maunal endgame. She is just talking about what is happening currently and the what will happen in the next three months, not what will happen at the end. 
Edited by ritzbitz786 - 5 years ago
sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ritzbitz786

Thanks for posting this again for me @Sweet_Tania.

Also, not to be a stickler about interpretation, but I read the last paragraph closely and it says:

<font color="#ff0000">"Do you feel that with Drashti leaving the series, the main plot is missing?</font>
<font color="#ff0000">"I understand there is no Nandini in the show, but it is the </font>repercussion<font color="#ff0000"> of an extra-marital story that is</font> happening now<font color="#ff0000">. From Mauli's side, she has always loved Kunal, although she has been betrayed. The </font>only love of her life is Kunal<font color="#ff0000">, whether he is with her or not with her. </font>We have made a story of three months <font color="#ff0000">and </font>will see how this season ends.<font color="#ff0000"> If it continues doing well, we will think about getting a new season."</font>

<font color="#333333" face="roboto, sans-serif">From what I have bolded/italicized and underlines, I have concluded that Pearl is basically saying that the story happening right now/that they have for the next three months is going to be about repercussion and that Mauli loves only Kunal. But at the end she said we will see how the season ends.</font>

<font color="#333333" face="roboto, sans-serif">To me, that is basically saying, this is what is currently happening (reprecussion track and Mauli loving only Kunal) but that is only a track of 3 months and after that they will see how the season ends, i.e. there is not a concrete Maunal endgame. She is just talking about what is happening currently and the what will happen in the next three months, not what will happen at the end.</font>

I agree yar she has not mentioned anything about end game but I can't digest that one line where she said with or without kunal , he is love of her life.

Don't you think this is huge line to interpret mauli's innner feeling?? Woman who made this character is saying this words so I feel it's huge deal . Let's see how things will process in upcoming episodes.Edited by sweet_tania - 5 years ago
ritzbitz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

I agree yar she has not mentioned anything about end game but I can't digest that one line where she said with or without kunal , he is love of her life.

Don't you think this is huge line to interpret mauli's innner feeling?? Woman who made this character is saying this words so I feel it's huge deal . Let's see how things will process in upcoming episodes.

Yeah agreed. The with or without part is throwing me off, because before that she says "happening now" and after that she says "three months" so is she mentioning that just in this current track Kunal is the love of Mauli's life, or until her very last breath/until the end of show.

I don't know, but I guess we will only find out when we continue watching, like you said
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
She is only talking about the story at the current point of time that Mauli loves Kunal. Not what is going to happen after 3 months.
Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2
These writers and directors ar being so sneaky now,,they are not letting us know Maulis feelings are all. She gives smiles to Ishaan , looks happy then next looks lost in thought...they are really keeping us in suspense so we need to guess which way Mauli is going to go.,I really don't like this...I like clear cut characters ...create obstacles but let the characters be true to their feelings ...but that's what silsila has been ,.characters who are fickle ...preleap ..Kunal was mad about Mauli ..then forgot her in a moment ..and was mad about nandu ..and now forgot nandu and is mad about Mauli again. I hope they keep Mauli constant .i hope the promises she made to Ishaan about moving on and leaving her past behind her and that their relationship is not a compromise..is true, at least let Mauli be true and stable ..Kunal and nandini were a lost cause .. 😕 Edited by Indira1211 - 5 years ago
dailysoap100 thumbnail
Disgusting story. May be writers have mind set of era when women were forced to accept a characterless husband. These writers  r making such a disgusting story in this time. I doubt there awareness on modern society and today's woman.
Let Mauli n Mishti's get rid of Kunal . Show that they deserve someone of high moral values. 

Let  Kunal live with dirty memories of his filthy deeds with Nandni.
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
whoever the ultimate head of this show has to be a male chauvinist who could not ever imagine a woman stop loving her husband n move on with other person though the woman is an educated independent one n the husband has ditched her for the other woman...
looseseal thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -JaZ-

whoever the ultimate head of this show has to be a male chauvinist who could not ever imagine a woman stop loving her husband n move on with other person though the woman is an educated independent one n the husband has ditched her for the other woman...

I dont think it has to be a male chauviist per se, so to see there are plenty people who want Mouli to return back to her true place. 
Edited by looseseal - 5 years ago
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: looseseal

I dont think it has to be a male chauviist per se, so to see there are plenty people who want Mouli to return back to her true place. 

but for them if Aditi or Shakti gets replaced they will no longer ship maunal n justify their reunion...