Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Bring DD back then. She has better chemistry with Shakti in romantic scenes  and also looks hotter in rain dance... This story is all about hot hot hot Emran Hashmi moments. Idhar Mauli aur udhar DD...beechh mein Shakshat Kamdev...Kunnu
Smudge thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jhalak7

Bring DD back then. She has better chemistry with Shakti in romantic scenes  and also looks hotter in rain dance... This story is all about hot hot hot Emran Hashmi moments. Idhar Mauli aur udhar DD...beechh mein Shakshat Kamdev...Kunnu

Sorry but i find shaditi having more chemistry than dd shakti😆 But the story is so trashy and kunal is such a garbage that i dont even want kunal to come close to mauli🤢. Yeah nandu can come and then deewana part 2 will be released😆
jhalak7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: poiu123

Yes. A goon s son to be precise who falls in love with a professor s daughter Pratigya.  He had a good heart though . Gradually she turns him into a gr8 guy post marriage .  She reforms her sasural too,  always standing up to injustice and ultimately made them good human beings. Her husband was her ultimate support in this process.   She was a very strong character .

I saw just the promo of that serial and never liked the concept of a goon marry a professor's daughter.  What kind of professor is that guy? Don't he have goon students to give a dhulai to that goon disturbing his daughter.
Anyway no idea about the original story.  Just the idea of a goon and and an educated girl's love story made me "yuck". Kahan kahan se milti hai aisa weird idea? 😕 How weak they think professors are?
Anyway I guess they will use the same idea for Maunal. Kunal will turn very gentle and Mauli will teach him... as you can see he is a blank box now. Nandu out and she will never return. 😕 Mauli will also get an amnesia very soon. Shayad Sandhya jee will beat her with a balon.
Edited by jhalak7 - 5 years ago
jhalak7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Smithhh

Sorry but i find shaditi having more chemistry than dd shakti😆 But the story is so trashy and kunal is such a garbage that i dont even want kunal to come close to mauli🤢. Yeah nandu can come and then deewana part 2 will be released😆

Kunal is already falling on her body...so ...he is already close. 🤢
Smudge thumbnail

Kunal is already falling on her body...so ...he is already close. 🤢

And that is pukeworthy for me🤢
Smudge thumbnail

I saw just the promo of that serial and never liked the concept of a goon marry a professor's daughter.  What kind of professor is that guy? Don't he have goon students to give a dhulai to that goon disturbing his daughter.
Anyway no idea about the original story.  Just the idea of a goon and and an educated girl's love story made me "yuck". Kahan kahan se milti hai aisa weird idea? 😕 How weak they think professors are?
Anyway I guess they will use the same idea for Maunal. Kunal will turn very gentle and Mauli will teach him... as you can see he is a blank box now. Nandu out and she will never return. 😕 Mauli will also get an amnesia very soon. Shayad Sandhya jee will beat her with a balon.

Well u havent seen the story thats why..The guy was having a gunda  type family so he became one by seeing the culture in his house...But that krishna character was solid and most loved in the show..The guy was totally pure from heart and innocent one..A very well made one..It is not at all like crappy silsila😆 or neither the guy was anywhere near the garbage kunal..And he loved his wife with full heart and supported her all along😳
Minionite thumbnail
Do not bring up old topics unless there is something new in the matter.

Topic closed.