Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Emotional update dear.. .

Thanks for the pm 

Ishraruadpi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Kadianvi

Thank you so much for the lovely response.

Part-9

After getting disappointed in hospital, raman reached his flat and started thinking how to find Ishita and where. He badly wanted to meet her as early as possible but the question was where. He called at her number but it was unreachable, then he tried to call Mr and Mrs Iyer but couldn’t reach them also. At last, he dialled Alok’s number but as he was in a meeting, he didn’t attend the call. All assured him that he should keep himself calm and think rationally how to find Ishita. Mrs Bhalla told him to freshen up and then think of some ways. He went to his room slowly. As he stepped inside the room, all the time he spent with Ishita started running in front of him. Ishita was physically not there but he could feel her in each and every thing of the room, decorated and set by her only with her love. He looked at the photos of her alone as well as both of them and looked around. Tears were flowing out of his eyes with an unknown fear of losing her and he was yearning to hear her voice and see her. He took her photo frame and cried hugging it.

On the other side, Ishita was sitting in a room, lost in their memories. She was crying, hugging herself sitting alone remembering Raman only. Both were sad and broken due to this new change in their relationship. One was in between the memories while the other one was away from them but the condition was the same.

After sometime, Raman came out of the room all fresh and asked everyone if they could contact anyone. Mrs bhalla asked him to eat something but he refused to eat and drink anything till he would find Ishita. They started thinking about possible things. First, he thought that her parents might have taken her to their farmhouse. Mihir and Raman went there to check but none was there. They returned back disappointed. Then, they made the next possibility, hotel. They selected the best hotels of Mumbai where Mr and Mrs Iyer might have stayed and then mihir, Raman, Mihika and Simmi left to check in the hotels. First, they searched in hotels nearby the hospital in which Ishita was treated but couldn’t find them. Then they started searching in other hotels.

Mr and Mrs Iyer were sitting in a hotel room.

Mrs Iyer - Raman innocent prove hua hai, is it possible ki….

Mr Iyer - I don’t know what is right or wrong. Maybe he is innocent or not but one thing I know is until I find the truth, I won’t let him or anyone meet Ishita who can influence her.

Mrs iyer - And Ishita.. she is very sad and hurt.

Mr Iyer - I can understand but whatever I’m doing is for her only. And we are with her na, we shall take care of her. You go to her, Don’t leave her alone and see, she shouldn’t see the news, every new channel is showing Raman innocent. She is very naive, jaise hi sunegi sab sach samajh kar Raman ke pas jane ki jid karegi.

Mrs iyer - Ishita bar bar bas ek hi sawal karti hai, kya Raman abhi bhi jail mein, kya hua uske case ka.

Mr Iyer - You just tell her that we will inform her when we will get to know anything.

Ishita was crying in her room when her mother knocked on the door. She wiped her tears and opened the door. She tried to talk to her to divert her mind but she was just sitting silently and trying to show her that she is listening to her.

It was evening. In between, Alok called them and told that iyers were staying in a hotel only but he didn’t know the name. Raman, Simmi and Mimi had searched almost all hotels but didn’t get any trace. Raman and simmi came to a hotel and asked about Mr and Mrs iyer or Ishita but got no information as Mr Iyer had already instructed the hotel staff not to disclose about them to anyone for security purposes. Mr and Mrs Iyer took Ishita to have dinner in hotel restaurant to change her mood. Raman and Simmi were going from there but he saw Mr Iyer. He called him but as he was far away, he couldn’t hear him while the hotel staff didn’t let them go for security purposes. Raman tried to convince them, fought with them but nothing helped. Simmi somehow took him out and called Mihir there. Soon they were standing outside the hotel thinking ways to meet Ishita. Raman was angry on her parents. 

Mihir - that means ki vo log issi hotel mein hai. We need to find a way to meet Bhabhi once or we need to send some message to her.. but kya kare…

They were thinking when mihir read the hotel name carefully and then remembered something. An idea came into his mind.

Mihir - Idea.

Mihika - Kya?

Mihir - gaurantee to nhi de sakta but we can try to reach Bhabhi.

Raman - Main kuch bhi karne ke taiyar hu bas tu bta to..

Mihir - Bhai, pehle humhe andar jana hona vo bhi invitation ke sath.

simmi - invitation?

Mihir - Ha. Bhai, you remember, your friend, Anil. He is celebrating his marriage anniversary today only, that to be in this hotel and we have an invitation also. We can go inside through that invitation. Ek bar andar chale jaaye, kya pta Bhabhi ke bare mein kuch pta chal jaaye.

Simmi - Idea bura nhi hai Bhai. But invitation?

Mihir - Don’t worry. Main abhi gaya aur jldi se lekar aata hu….

R - nhi Mihir, uski jarurat nhi hai. Let me call Anil. I’m sure he will definitely help us.

He dialled his friend’s number and told him almost everything who immediately agreed to help them. He came out and took them inside the hotel as his guests. Raman sent Mihika and Simmi back home to be with Mr and Mrs Bhalla. Mihir and Raman went to the party. They met few friends and known people. Then both went to search for Ishita, his friend sent his brother with them to avoid any kind of problem. After some time, they came back to the party as they couldn’t get any information regarding Ishita or her parents as they didn’t know their room numbers. They tried to ask some hotel staff and searched in some areas of the hotel but didn’t find them. His friends and his wife cut the cake. Raman and Mihir congratulated them. Anil and his wife asked him to sing a song for them to change his mood a little bit. First he denied but thinking not to spoil their day because of him, he agreed. The music group was playing the music while he started singing….

la la la

o sathi re, tere bina bhi kya jina

tere bina bhi kya jina

tere bina bhi kya jina

phulo me kaliyo me

sapno ki galiyo me

phulo me kaliyo me

sapno ki galiyo me

tere bina kuchh kahi naColored Text

tere bina bhi kya jina

tere bina bhi kya jina

har dhadkan me pyas hai teri

saanso me teri khushbu hai

is dharti se us ambar tak

meri nazar me tu hi tu hai

pyar ye tute na

pyar ye tute na, tu mujhse ruthe na

saath ye chhute kabhi na

tere bina bhi kya jina

tere bina bhi kya jina….

He started singing for his friend and his wife but ended up expressing his own emotions through the song..

Here I'm ending this part. Truth will come out soon. Hope you will like it. Waiting for reviews.

Precap - Ishita face off with Payal..

nice

Kadianvi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Kadianvi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thank you so much for the response.

Part-10

Anil and his wife danced in between. On the other hand, Ishita, who was passing by the party hall, heard the song, her heart called out ‘Raman’ and her feet stopped. Her mother asked what happened, she didn’t respond but looked back trying to find Raman.

I (thought) - Aisa kyu lag rha hai jaise Raman.. Vo yahi hai mere aas pas.. yeh aawaj..jaise Raman hi ga rhe ho. Raman please, agar aap yahi ho to.. mujhe dekhna hai aapko..milna hai aapse. Kaha ho aap Raman, kaise ho..

Her mother called her. Ishita looked here and there, even towards the party hall, her legs were aching to go and look for him. 

In party, his friends asked Raman to sing a lovely song for the couple instead of a sad song. Raman started singing again but instead of his mind, his heart was expressing his emotions through the song.

Ishita moved to the party hall but the security stopped her and asked for the invitation card. Mrs Iyer was following her, not knowing what happened suddenly with her. She denied to be a guest. Ishita asked about the song and who was singing to which guard told her that an anniversary party was going on inside and it must be some music group only. Mrs Iyer took her from there. Ishita started walking slowly but was looking back every now and then.

Raj KeRulaya...Raj KeHasaya,

Maine Dil KhoKe, Ishq Kamaya

Maanga Jo Usne.. EkSitara..

Humne ZameenPe,

Chaand Bulaaya...

Jo Aankhon Se

Haye...

WoJo Aankhon Se

Pal Bhar Na Ojhal Hue..

Lapata Ho Gaye Dekhte-Dekhte

SochtaHoon...

SochtaHoon Ki WoKitneMasoomThay,

Kya Se Kya Ho Gaye Dekhte-Dekhte..*2

Wo Jo KahteThay

Bicchdenege Na Hum Kabhi,

Wo Jo KahteThay

Bicchdenege Na Hum Kabhi,

Alvida Ho Gaye Dekhte-Dekhte

SochtaHoon...

Ek Main EkWoAurShaameinKayi..

ChaandRoshanThay Tab Aasmaan Me Kayi..

Ek Main EkWoAurShaameinKayi..

ChaandRoshanThay Tab Aasmaan Me Kayi..

Yaariyon Ka WoDariyaUtarBhi Gaya,

AurHatahon Me Bas Reth Hi Rah Gayi..

KoyiPoochhe Ki...

KoyiPoochhe Ki

HumseKhataKyaHui,

KyunKhafa Ho Gaye Dekhte-Dekhte...

Aaate-JaateThay Jo Saans Ban KeKabhi,

Aaate-JaateThay Jo Saans Ban KeKabhi,

WoHawaa Ho Gaye Dekhte-Dekhte...

WoHawaa Ho Gaye Dekhte-Dekhte...

WoHawa Ho Gaye Dehte-Dekhte

Alvida Ho Gaye Dehte-Dekhte,

Laapata Ho Gaye Dehte-Dekhte,

Kya Se Kya Ho Gaye Dehte-Dekhte

Jeene-Marne Ki Hum ThayWajahAurHumeein..

Jeene-Marne Ki Hum ThayWajahAurHumeein..

Bewajah Ho Gaye Dekhte-Dekhte...!!!

SochtaHoon...

Kya Se Kya Ho Gaye Dekhte-Dekhte..

He was singing and was remembering his moments with Ishita, their small arguments, fights, taking care of each other, thanks, sorry, managing everything together and their promise to be together always in every thick and thin. He ended while one of his friend commented.,

Man - Kya Raman, lagta hai pichle kuch din jo kuch hua, bhabhiji naraz hai tujhse.

Another Man - Arey, Bhabhi ki itni yad aa rhi hai to unhe sath lana chahiye tha na..

Anil handled them and Mihir took raman from there knowing that with each passage of second, Raman’s tolerance was giving up. Mihir was taking Raman out of the hotel while Ishita turned back but didn’t see them due to the crowd.

Ishita reached her room and told her mother that she wanted to be alone for some time and asked her to leave. Ishita went inside but didn't lock the door as told by her mother. Ishita was disturbed and was thinking about Raman only. She felt that he was somewhere around her and was expecting that he would come to meet her.

On the other side, Raman went out of the hotel and broke into tears. He walked completely dejected after trying hard to find and meet Ishita. Tears were flowing from his eyes and finally he fall on the road on his knees and cried. Mihir couldn't see him like that and tried to console him but his own eyes were filled with tears.

Ishita came to the window of her room and was looking randomly thinking about Raman only. She wished that she would meet him soon. She badly wanted to meet him see him, ask him and scold him. She was wiping her tears when her eyes fall on Mihir. A man was standing in front of Raman so she couldn't see him initially. She was thinking what mihir was doing there, if Raman was with him or not, she thought to talk to him and was thinking how to stop him from going when she saw him consoling someone and when the person got aside, she saw Raman crying badly sitting on the road while mihir was trying to console him. Her eyes got filled with tears of happiness initially, happy to see him then she got worried seeing him in such a vulnerable condition.

I - Raman, Raman yahi hai… par aise. Kya hua hoga? mujhe unse bat karni hai.. bhot se sawal hai jinka jawab mujhe chahiye. Mujhe unse bat karni hogi.. par vo yaha hai to kya vo jaante hai ki main yaha hu.. nhi agar unhe pta hota to mujhse milne aate. Vo jail mein nhi hai to mujhse milne ki mujhse bat karne ki koshish kyu nhi ki.. Mujhe milna hai unse.

She ran to go out but Payal came there and stopped her way.

P - Kaha ja rhi ho? Raman se milne?

I - Ha.. main vo.. par tu yaha kaise aur kab aai?

P (angrily) - You can’t meet him.

I - Payal.. yeh tu kya keh rhi hai?

Her parents also came there.

P - because you don’t deserve him.

I (teary eyes) - Payal..

P - Yes, you don’t deserve him. When I told you that he is perfect for you, I didn’t think once if you are perfect for him or not. Aaj mujhe afsos ho rha hai, main galat thi, maine Raman ki life destroy kar di. Mujhe tumhe usse shadi karne ke liye manana hi nhi chahiye tha. Kyu milna chahti ho ab tum usse? Yeh dekhne ke liye ke liye ki vo jinda hai ya… Tab kaha thi tum jab usse tumhare support ki jarurat thi, jab usse pura vishvas tha ki aur koi kare ya na kare par tum us par vishwas jarur karogi, usse samjhogi aur uske sath ek pillar ki tarah khadi rahogi jaise vo aaj tak tumhare liye khada rha.

Her voice was becoming louder with each second.

Mr Iyer - Tum yaha uski safai dene aai ho?

P (shouting) - kyonki usse to aapne aane nhi dia to kisi ko to aana padega na.

Mrs Iyer - Payal…

P - Aaj nhi. Aap dono kaise ma-baap hai, kabhi apne baccho ko samajhne ki koshish nhi ki aap logo ne aur na hi unke liye sahi aur galat ka fark kar paaye, kabhi unhe importance nhi di aur aaj jab unhe samjhne ka dawa kia to aisa samjha ki uski sabse badi khushi hi usse cheenni chahi. Jo galat tha use support kia aur aaj jo sahi hai usse galat samajh rhe ho. Arey aap dono ko kya pta ki us insan ne aapki beti ke liye kya kya kia hai. Aur Ishita tum.. inhe nhi pta lekin tum to janti ho na Raman ko, apne pati ko, to aise kaise uska vishwas tod sakti ho.

She dragged her to the window & said showing Raman to them,

P - Halat dekho uski, ro ro kar kya kar lia hai usne. Jab se tumhare saamne vo news aai hai tab se ab tak usne har ek second bas tumhare bare mein hi socha, khud ke bare mein ek bar bhi nhi socha, pta tha usse ki vo innocent hai, par tum.. usne ek bar bhi yeh nhi socha ki tum kya soch rhi hogi uske bare mein, tumse koi shikayat nhi hai usse bas khud ko blame karta rha ki usne tumhara vishvas tod dia, tumhe hurt kar dia, tumse sach chupaya par yeh nhi socha ki tumhe us par vishvas kyu nhi tha, nhi situation hi aisi thi ki tumhe misunderstanding ho gayi bas yahi kehta rha. Jaise hi vo innocent prove hua aur jail se bahar aaya, bas tumse milne nikal pda. Tab se bas tumhe paaglo ki tarah dhoond rha hai, shayad life mein pehli bar vo itna bebas feel kar rha hoga, tumse milna chahta hai, janta hai ki tum yaha ho, jo bhi ho sakta tha vo kia tumse milne ke liye but mil nhi paya. Why? because your so called parents didn’t allow him to meet you.

Ishita looked at her parents shockingly and asked for an answer. Mr Iyer accepted that they lied to her that they had no information of Raman as he wanted to find the truth by himself and till then he didn’t want him to meet her. Ishita started regretting for believing them.

P -thankfully, inhe yeh nhi pta tha ki main bhi Raman ke sath hu varna yeh to mujhe bhi ban karwa dete.

I - Par tum to apne hometown gaye the na, tumhare grandfather ki death ho gayi thi?

P - Ha, that’s why Raman ne mujhe kuch nhi bataya. Vo to acha hua ki Prateek (her husband) ko sahi time par yeh sab pta chal gaya aur phir hum dono jldi se yaha aa gaye, court hearing khatm hone se pehle..

I - Tum dono ka in sabse kya relation hai?

P - Uncleji, aapko sach jaanna tha na, to mujhse jyada achche se sach koi nhi bta sakta. In fact, yeh problem to meri aur Prateek ki thi jo Raman ne apne sar le li thi, Prateek ko justice dilane ke liye.

I - Matlab?

P .....

Here I'm ending this part. Hope you will like it.. Just two parts more of this story..

Precap - truth and making up for the loss..

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome update di

Felt bad for raman🥺

But ishita also cannot be blamed since she didn’t know what her parents were doing 💔💔

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too

divancute thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Fabulous updt dr

Totally loved it so much

Ishu sang a song while remembering his memories with ishu. Poor ishra. Feeling bad for them. Finally ishu got to know the truth. Thanks to payal for supporting the truth.

Thanx for the pm

Updt soon

Divyalingaraju thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

A very emotional update please update next part soon to know what is the truth 

omsai24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Emotional update

Ishita heard someone singing she felt it's ramans voice she tried to go in party but guard asked for invitation she didn't had any invitation she asked who is singing song guard said maybe signing group ishitas mother took her from there ishita reached in room she asked her mother to leave her alone she was thinking about raman other side all friends started teasing raman he is missing his wife raman was at his breaking point mihir took him out of hotel raman broke down on road mihir got teary seeing ramans condition ishita was standing at window she saw mihir but she was confused thinking what he is doing there she realized he is consoling someone she wanted to ask him about raman when mihir got aside ishita was shocked seeing raman crying his condition was looking bad she wanted many questions answer she was going out of hotel when payal stopped her and said if she is going to meet raman ishita nodded payal said she can't she don't deserve him she asks why she didn't belived raman she told about what raman is going through and what he is gone through she said her parents didn't let him meet her ishita looked her father he accepted that ishita asked how she know all this payal said as raman did all this to save her husband Pratik

Pls update soon

Thanks for the pm

Twinklesolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome update 

Update soon 

N

Thanks for the pm 

_TWINKLE

taahir004 thumbnail