-Do not bash the show/actor/character.
-Do Not Quote Post More Than 3 times.

...Happy Discussion...

Discussion header edit : JhaCreation, cute-aly
Permission : jyoti06

Edited by Nichuss - 5 years ago
Posted: 5 years ago
Hi friends 
lets have episode discussion here... if anyone coulld do live update then it would be more nice
Sitara 3rd December 2018 Written Episode, 

A girl moves a few bushes away and sees herself lying unconscious on the ground. Few people pick her up and bury her in the desert. They cover the body well and leave from there. The girl stands up in shock and runs towards that place. She starts digging up the desert. A hand pulls her inside. She lands in front of a statue which opens its eyes just then. The girl wakes up screaming. The girl takes out her mother's photo from under the pillow and hugs it tightly. She hears the sound of swords clanking.

A guy is practising. The girl addresses him as Baba. She runs and hugs him tight. He understands that she saw the same dream again. It was just a dream which disappeared the moment you opened your eyes. Now this fear will also go away. Sitara says it isn't fear. I am just missing Ma. God called

Ma and left me here. He shouldn't have done it. He does not care about me at all. She starts walking absentmindedly. He takes out a spear and starts moving out stuff from her way. He bends down to pick the remaining parts out of her way so she does not get hurt. He agrees that it would have been great if Ma was here but I also take great care of you. I am no less. She gladly accepts the fact. I will miss Ma today as it is her birthday. We have to go to temple. I will make cake. He suggests her to make it for Devi Ma. What if your Ma isn't there? Devi Ma is there. She is hesitant that Devi Ma might not like to have it but he convinces her. She goes to make cake.
Sitara comes to temple with her Baba. She offers the cake to Devi Ma. They hear the sounds of dhol. Sitara and her Baba look on as Chote Raja and his wife enter with pomp and show. Sitara's Baba goes away for a while when she is watching the procession enter in temple. Chote Raja and his wife pray for their nephew who is coming home today. Everyone leaves. Sitara's Baba comes back just then. She wonders how that royal life will be. I want to go inside the palace once to see how that life will be! He calls it a sham. It is hollow from inside. Stay away from such thoughts even! She asks him why he got so upset suddenly. He warns her to stay away from such ideas. I have to go to market to buy some stuff. Go home directly. She nods.

Sitara is headed home. A lady suddenly jumps onto her. Don't go near the Baoli. There is poison all around. Vishkanya's rule that area. They took my daughter too. You shouldn't go there. The lady runs away. Sitara looks a bit shaken as she resumes walking again. She jumps as a girl pats at her from behind. Sitara scolds Chanda for scaring her. Chanda asks her to come to palace to see Viraj. You will be called the friend of a prince's wife if he falls for me. Sitara reminds her that they are common people. Those guys are hi-fi people.

Chote Raja's son (Samrat) tames a stubborn horse and rides on it.

Chanda says we can atleast see those we cannot have. Let's go. Sitara denies as Baba has told her against it. Chanda suggests peeking at them from far. They go atop an old building and look at the royal palace.

Everyone is busy making preps to welcome Viraj. Chote Raja, his wife and Samrat get into a conversation. Viraj's parents join them.

Viraj's mother reminds her husband that it is time to go to pick up Viraj. Where is Rajguru? Her husband shares that he is where he should be!

Rajguru is walking in the corridor. He goes to a room and unlocks the door. He closes the door from inside as soon as he steps in. He chants some mantras and another door opens. They are followed by many such mysterious doors. In the last room, few ladies are shown caught inside a web of holy chants. He looks at the statue atop the stairs (it is the same idol that Sitara had seen in her dream).

The ladies (Chabeeli, Albeli and Surili) taunt Rajguru that even after keeping them captive, they are still stronger like before. Let Vrinda Didi come back to life once. She will destroy everyone and everything! Rajguru looks at the statue in shock as the eyes of the statue sparkle blue.

NO PRECAP

credit:Uploader
Sitara 4th December 2018 Written Episode

Rajguru tells Viraj's father that there is someone who can help them. We have to invite him to the palace before Viraj comes.

Sitara and Chanda notice a shortcut. Sitara wants to take that route but Chanda is hesitant. Baoli falls on the way. Chanda is scared but Sitara insists. Sitara holds her hand and takes her from that route. There is a well on the way (Kalibaoli). Chanda says I have heard lot many stories about this place. Many girls have disappeared from here. Let's leave from here. I am very scared. Sitara picks a stick and tells her not to worry. I am my Baba's daughter. I wont spare anyone who will try to harm us. They resume walking. Chanda turns to see if anyone is following them. Sitara pats at her shoulder. Chanda shouts. I am afraid. I feel as if someone is watching us. Sitara

nods. It must be Vishkanya's. They would feel like abducting you. She brings Chanda to the main path again. It is just a story. They do not exist.
Sitara's Baba (Kuldeep) notices someone in his courtyard and takes out his shield. He touches the feet of Rajguru gladly. Kuldeep refuses to return to royal palace but Rajguru insists that it is the need of the hour. King can only trust you blindly just in case I am no more. Kuldeep panics hearing his words. Rajguru says they have become stronger than before. I feel my shield is weakening. You are a crucial link of what happened 20 years ago. You helped me catch hold of them. Viraj is returning to palace today. Only you can help me safeguard everyone. Kuldeep says I understand but I am bound by a promise. He begins to go but Rajguru stops him. He shows a small bag of dirt. I thought I will do your tilak with this pious dirt and take you back but you do not wish to return. He begins to pour it on the ground but finds Kuldeep sitting on his knees holding that dirt in his hands. Rajguru says how you can see the generations of the people die when you cannot see the dirt of the ancestors merge in the ground. You were and will always be the minister of that family. Come back now. This is my gurudakshina. Kuldeep rubs the dirt on his forehead. I will return to palace but on one condition. I wont stay inside. I will stay in the outhouse. Rajguru gladly accepts his condition. Kuldeep thinks he will have to lie to Sitara now. I kept her away from that palace for so long. What will I tell her now?

Sitara and Chanda are outside the palace too. Sitara is worried that her Baba wont like it if he finds out that she is here. Chanda says he stays away from palace. Why will he be here? Viraj comes just then followed by a long procession of cars. Kuldeep is also in one of the cars. Viraj waves at the crowd. Chanda tells Sitara to look at him now. Don't know when we will see him again. Sitara says he looks hero type and not the royal kind of princes shown. Beards are the USP factor. He does not even have a beard!

Sitara notices a puppy running in front of the cars. He is about to come under the car. She runs after the dog, breaks the security and picks up the puppy. Viraj has to ask his driver to stop the car so as to save her. His father steps down from the car and asks Sitara who she is. Why did you stop the car this way? You would have come under the car if we had not stopped the car. Sitara shares that the puppy was about to come under the car. I just came to save him. Kuldeep gets down to check what happened. Viraj's father gifts his necklace to Sitara for her brave deed. She refuses politely which upsets Sitara. How dare you insult him like this? She asks him if he speaks in English just because he studied in abroad. I will reply in hindi. Baba has always taught me that it is our duty to protect lives. I don't wish to degrade his teaching by accepting this gift. Viraj's father calls it his blessing. She politely suggests him to bless her instead. I will lose my sleep over such an expensive necklace. Viraj asks her to accept it. We see the intention behind the gift and not the price. She accepts it as he is scolding her so much. She accepts the gift but makes the puppy wear it. Viraj notices it but ignores her this time. Kuldeep is watching everything from far.

Sitara is looking for Chanda is the crowd but cannot find her.

Viraj meets his mother as soon as he is home.

Sitara comes near the Kalibaoli again while looking for Chanda. The puppy runs away. Sitara thinks to walk away asap. Everyone warns against coming here. She starts walking hurriedly when she finds Chanda's earring lying on the ground. Why did she come here alone? She was scared while coming even when I was with her! She starts looking for Chanda. She finds the other earring too. She recalls the warning given by that old mad woman. She shouts Chanda's name loudly but in vain. She reaches a dead end (back gate entry of palace). Where did Chanda disappear? There is a no entry board on the gate. She is fascinated and peeks inside. She turns to go but stops in her tracks. She looks back and notices a bangle lying on the ground. She recognizes it to be Chanda's. Is she inside? Did something happen to her? She must have gone inside on her own owing to her excitement. I should go inside to check. The door is locked. Sitara climbs a wall and peeks inside.

Rajguru orders the guards to keep a tight vigil on south entry. It is a very important day today. Make sure no one enters in the restricted area. Sitara jumps inside the palace. The shield is broken and the women tied by Rajguru are freed. Earth shakes as it happens. Everyone feels it inside the palace too. Vrinda's stoned statue returns to life.

NO PRECAP

Credit: uploader
Sitara 5th December 2018 Written Episode

Everyone is shaken by the earthquake. Chote Raj says it might be due to the land on which the palace his built. His SIL agrees. Kuldeep and Rajguru go to check.

Sitara picks up Chanda's bangle. She looks around worriedly.

Rajguru notices the clock. She has woken up. This clock started working which means that she is back to life.

Vrinda says my ties are cut today. The girls ask her who has come in the palace today. What happened? Vrinda says I have to find out who that person is. If that person's entrance can bring me back to life then maybe we can gain freedom with her help.

Sitara peeks inside the room where the royal family is gathered. Viraj has brought a special birthday gift for his parents. His sister asks for his gift. Viraj jokes that entire Germany knows about her.

I wouldn't have been able to come without the gift. Samrat says she deserves it. Viraj says you both deserve it. I have kept your gifts in your rooms. Viraj shows his parents their gift. Choti Rani remarks that they are together after so long. Viraj's sister clicks a selfie. Viraj's mom says hope no one is able to cast their evil eyes on our family. Viraj's father thinks that the earthquake was not due to some normal reason. Something is surely wrong which is why Kuldeep and Rajguru left suddenly. Viraj asks him where he is lost. Viraj's father dismisses the idea. They share a hug.
Rajguru and Kuldeep are about to enter in the mystery rooms. They both warn each other of what might be lying ahead.

A guard asks Sitara what she is doing here. She starts running and ends up colliding with a servant who is taking flower petals. They shower upon her. Everyone looks at her.

Kuldeep thinks the Vishkanya's have been kept here as captive since last 20 years. The secret is about to unfold! They are about to enter in the main room. Rajguru remarks that the real Agni pariksha starts now. They look around the room. Kuldeep is suddenly thrown high in the air. He is magically lifted in the air once again and lands right in front of Vrindra's throne. Vrinda appears before him. She makes a fist in her both hands.

Guard asks Sitara to get out. She turns around in fear and ends up breaking the gift brought by Viraj. Viraj looks at her in shock. Sitara apologizes and starts picking the pieces. She is keeping them back on the table absentmindedly when she drops a vase. It gets broken too. She apologizes again. Viraj holds her hand this time and she gets pulled right in his arms. They share an eye lock.

Vrinda asks Kuldeep where his daughter is. You snatched her from my hands 20 years ago! Answer me.

Flashback shows Kuldeep walking out of that room holding a baby in his hands.

Vrinda hurts Kuldeep again. He falls flat on the ground. Vrinda walks up to him. Rajguru pushes her back using his powers. Don't forget that you are still in our control. She remarks that she is his captive yet he looks scared today. Seems like you aren't too sure about yourself today. Time changes and so does the situations. This fear is the indicator of that! She calls Kuldeep her husband. You had to come in front of me again after all these years. You look scared. It is good though. Get used to being afraid. Time is on our side now. I am going to be free from this Vishloka very soon! Chabeeli, Albeli and the third Vishkanya appears there.

Viraj asks Sitara what she is doing here. Dint your father tell you that you shouldn't go anywhere without seeking permission. These were antique gifts. She apologizes to him. I came here looking for Chanda. Viraj is upset. His father recognizes her. What are you doing here at this hour?

Rajguru asks Kuldeep to do something now. Vrinda taunts Kuldeep for being helpless today too. He couldn't do anything in the past and he wont be able to do anything today too. He was caught amidst relations years ago. It looks same today too. Rajguru calls it her misunderstanding. He broke his relations with you long ago and has also killed your daughter! Vrinda shouts angrily. Her anger creates a storm. Kuldeep and Rajguru are having a hard time holding themselves. Kuldeep takes his stick and chants a mantra. Vrinda and her alibis are caught in the web of chants again. Kuldeep leaves with Rajguru. Vrinda shouts after them. Nothing will happen if you close the doors! The time is about to change! You killed my daughter. Now you wont be able to save the royal family. I vow to destroy the entire royal family! You dint just hurt a Vishkanya but a mother too! I will ruin everything. I will seek revenge for my daughter's death. I will destroy you and this royal family completely!

Viraj's parents ask Sitara to answer. What is your relation with the palace? How did you step inside without taking permission? Whose daughter are you? Epi ends on Sitara's face.

Credit: Uploader
hmmm so as per 3rd epsd...  sitara is kuldeep daughter...

and he has made royal family believe he killed his baby girl...
and this lie is made vrinda revengeful...

so when she finds sitara s her daughter... will she turn good...?🤔
Awesome episode yet again
So Sitara is in Raj Mahal now...

And going against her dad.. she's finding her friend chanda

And Kal she'll go to dakshin dawar in search of Chanda...and vrinda can sense her...abhi as someone jiski wajah se vishkanyas are free
Waiting for tomorrow
Yesterday episode also good. hope It will be more interesting as the story progresses .
Thanks for the detailed  written update. 
Originally posted by Pri_013

Awesome episode yet again
So Sitara is in Raj Mahal now...

And going against her dad.. she's finding her friend chanda

And Kal she'll go to dakshin dawar in search of Chanda...and vrinda can sense her...abhi as someone jiski wajah se vishkanyas are free
Waiting for tomorrow

Intresting😃