Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyothirockz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
I really loved your story. Arnav and Khushi are from such different social status career paths, not to mention the geographical distance, how will they get any closer, considering Arnav's stand on GF and marriage, Aman's proposal lurking around for Khushi and their thoughts on marriage and life, cannot wait to read more
Vandy_KD thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MyheartbeaASR

I really like the khushi here . why Arnav is not ready to help his family i really want to see the ASR. Great update.

😊

thanku:) you will definitely see more of ASR
Vandy_KD thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Sheetal might not have done the right thing going back. Hopefully she will make herself independent. 

Thankyou for commenting

Sometime, we grow more with experience of time and lesson learnt. Sheetal belongs to the same
Vandy_KD thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyothirockz

I really loved your story. Arnav and Khushi are from such different social status career paths, not to mention the geographical distance, how will they get any closer, considering Arnav's stand on GF and marriage, Aman's proposal lurking around for Khushi and their thoughts on marriage and life, cannot wait to read more

Thank you so much .:)
Vandy_KD thumbnail

Chapter 8

Dil se Dil tak

----"Kisi ke pyar ko  paa lena hi bas mohabbat nahi hai, kisi ke dur rehne par usko baar baar yaad karna bhi mohabbat khelata hai

Streets of Mumbai start more glowing as the night start. True to its name.-The City which never sleeps.  Arnav was driving to his shooting location when red lights across the road made him to stop the vehicle. His vehicle was at the side of the footpath angle. He saw walking lane of Mumbai being still active. People rushing to home, Pav bhajji stall still steaming at high with waiting line of customers.  There was rush at each and every stall. He could never imagine himself standing there and eating.  He thought what make people so happy eating those unhygienic chat foods. He thought he could never even imagine standing like that and eating on roadside. "Money makes life so luxurious he thought.  He saw next stall with name. "Bombay Kulfi.    He looked straight towards the traffic flow, but vehicles were still not moving. He looked again to his left. A young couple were sharing the same kulfi and enjoying each other company. Boy offered last bite of kulhi to the girl , but accidently it fell down on her tshirt. She gave a light slap on his shoulder and made puppy face . Arnav could easily makeout she felt bad with the stains of eatable. As a matter of moment, khushi's words echoed to him- "Dekh ke nahi chal sakte. My dress...   He remembers those moments again. She was looking so beautiful on that white dress. When did I last meet so beautiful girl. Perhaps, no one like her   His subconscious soul gave him a reply back.  But the question kept haunting him- How come she did not recognize me?  I am still not that famous among Indian women?  It pinched him. May be till now, no one has ever talked with such attitude on his face. May be he never met any common girl in India. He was always surrounded by those high rich brat!.

"She was accusing me of following her?  How could she even tell that.! Silly girl. "

Those moments of their together had left an unstitched wound in his heart. How can an unknown person leave so much impact on me? The more he wanted to avoid thinking about her, the more her persona, her words were coming in front of him. There are thousand women who are dying to spend time with me, why still my eyes luring about her.  He thought to call Rohan, his assistant to find out more about her.Khushi kumara Gupta, VR associates, Bangalore was mere sufficient to find more details and background check on her and can easily get to her. For a moment he was dialling Rohan number and then suddenly he dropped that stupid idea. His brain cells act tremendously fast and are more powerful, which are always ready to overcome if his mind gets weaker.  She is not of your status Arnav.  How can you spool to such a level?  With green lights coming in, he backed himself to reality. He drove as fast as he could to avoid any unnecessary thoughts.

"I am waiting for your reply Arnav while standing on a roof top drags lavanaya towards him and embraces her.

"Don't you think I love you? Promise me, you will never leave me and go? There were tears in lavanya eyes.

"I promise Arnav wipes her tears and hugs her back.

Cut Cut Cut.  Director apurv mathur calls for the enclose of the romantic scene between Arnav and Lavanya. He was happy with the tremendous acting by both lead actors and with TRPS already being high. He was leaving no stone unturned to utilize the potential of both of them. Major factor being the acting and look of Arnav, which had made the show a huge hit! He wrapped up the night shoot after re watching the scenes with both of them.

Lavanya did notice Arnav did not talk properly with her after coming from bangalore. She decided to talk to Arnav about their relationship. She saw Arnav going to his dressing room.

I can't let Arnav go'. She walked towards his room and closed the doors from inside. She went and hugged Arnav from back who was folding off his sleeves.

So nice to see you back!. I missed you darling.' She kissed his ears. Arnav came out from her embrace and distanced himself.  Lavanya holds his hand "What's wrong with you Arnav? Doesn't my feeling matter to you?

"You know exactly what matters to me?! You know exactly how I am. Stop snivelling lavanya. He said in affirmative tone. Lavanya suddenly started crying which irked arnav.

"What the F**k. Why are you crying? What do you want lavanya?  He took step backward tucking his hands in his trouser pockets.

"Love!  Your Love Arnav. I have never seen passion in your eyes, I never felt possessiveness in your touch. It's been 2 long years and still I will be the one who always ended up begging you take me out. It was always me who initiate kiss. The way you look at me, the way you talk to me, the way you kiss me, it look so artificial. You never once held me like you own me. You are totally different when we are shooting. I want that Arnav who is so romantic in serial. I want you to love me ARnav, make me part of YOUR life. YOURS

ARnav clenched his fist. He holds the side table more tightly. This is worst part he feels when breaking any relationship. When the things are clear in the beginning why does I need to explain it again and again?.  "Look lavanya,  I never forced you into this relation nor gave you false hopes. Exactly in same room back then you were pleading me to accept you, promising me that you don't want anything but my presence in your life.  You were never emotional. This was the first basic term when we mutually agreed. No one will interfere in each other's life. Then what has happened to you suddenly?

"Because, I am in love with you Arnav. I love you ! I am tired of lying to people about our decision in marriage, tired of being called as your girlfriend. I want you to care for me. I want you to understand me. Tell me what should I do to make you show my love. I am ready to do anything for you. Please ARnav. I am fed of this social love life she started crying loud and keeps her face on his shoulder

He knew where this is leading and somehow he was expecting this sooner or later. "I can't give you anything more Lavanya. You knew this. You knew this from the day of our relation may be even before that. I don't believe in Love nor do I believe in marriage. When everything was clear, why the hell this much nuisance? Listen Lavanaya, let me come straight to the point. I don't want to discuss on this more. I was already clear on how our relationship would be. You need to accept it . when it comes to love, it suffocates me. I don't want to continue this relation. I don't want to end this relation by avoiding you, ignoring you and then hinting on obvious reason. I like to keep it the way clearer. We will now be more of professional and nothing personal as we step out of this room

Lavanaya could not believe this day would come so soon.  She was also angry, suddenly felt defeated and spilled the words which could make matter only worse "What are you hiding of Arnav? Cant you come straight and tell me you have some other girl in life?

"What the! 

"I know. You even spent the night with her in Bangalore

"You were keeping tab on me? How dare you.?  His anger rose

"I had in securities. The way you always kept distance made me.. Lavanya was cut short. Arnav did not let her complete the sentence

I AM QUITING.  I HATE IT Lavanya. I hate if someone try to interfere in my personal space. I hate lies. Love ? Trust? Relationship? Certainly not to someone who fail to fathom me...NEVER, NOT EVER!  For a moment, I thought to give you second chance just to be with me!. But it's OVER.

He leaves the room in fury

Gupta House, Bangalore

Monday's are usually hectic after an exciting weekend. Every woman in the house feels if they could have extra pair of hands. Steamy aroma of tea from kitchen, early morning freshness while putting rangoli, and a marathaon race from washroom, kitchen, wardrobes and shuffling over those hidden clothes which were warming deep inside. After an exciting weekend for khushi, Monday looked like more of welcoming day. It certainly bought more smile on to her face.

She had her early breakfast and was getting ready to go to office, when she again took her buaji's number and dialled Arnav number to hear his voice.  No one picked at other end. She felt sad.  It was just 48hours, but she felt as though she had been listening to his voice from years. She loved this mischievous act. She was stepping out from house, when she saw her amma taking her white salwar for washing.

"Ammmaa...Wait. She removed her sandals, and rushed towards bathroom.

"Kya hua?

"Don't take that white dress. I will clean it off

"When will you get time?. See it has some stains. I will wash it off

"Uffoo Amma. Abhi rehne do. She pulled it from her hands and went inside her room and safely kept in her wardrobe .It was khulfi stain. It was from that special moment with ARnav. I will never let it go away.

Standing in the bus stop, she was thinking if Aman would call her today and  if so what she should discuss. I need to even grab details from him.If he drinks, smoke..Aaj ke jamane mai sab common hai, phir bhi surprises are not good sometime she thought

"Excuse me Sir. Ladies seat she proudly told a guy who was sitting in a seat reserved for woman. "Why to feel shame in that!. They have reserved for us!'  She mentally thought seeing some girls who were looking at her. She was glad; the long bus ride would not be that hectic. She opened her social networking account when she saw there were many likes and comments for her yesterday post on Arnav. She felt jealous when she read some sexiest marks by his female fans. She closed the app and switched on to her favourite music play list.

On reaching office, she opened her desktop and joined the project status call, when she saw Payal taking her seat at her desk. She smiled at her. Khushi opened her office chat list and pinged her.

"Tea after 15mins?  Lot of things to talk

"hmm.  Kya hua proposal ka? Very excited to know in detail!

"Uper to chal, batati hu

"lets go payal She calls her after finishing of the call.

"Atleast show me the photo? Howz he? Payal asks khushi while coming out of workplace

"Hey wait. Going for tea? Wait I will join you guys Kishore tells when he saw the two of them going upstairs for cafeteria. He quickly go towards his desk , keep his bag and join the girls.

Khushi showed the photo of Aman verma from her  facebook page. "Khushi, he Is so smart. N Graduate from B school.  Look decent type also. What is stopping you?

"I haven't responded yet She took her tea and the trio settled on bench.

"Hey whats happening. Look like I am missing something Kishore look towards both girl and raise his eyebrows. Payal hands over khushi's  phone to him.

"Kaisa laga? She smiles seeing kishore and then to Khushi

"Theek thak hai. Kaun hai?

"Match for Khushi!

"Whaaat! So soon? His shock was visible to them.

"Why are you shocked.

"No, I mean you look so young. " Kishore composed himself

"jawani mai nahi to budhape mai shaadi karu ?. Abhi nahi romance karungi to kab karungi? She laughed "Just joking. Hamare yaha ye correct age hai. Kaisa laga?' Khushi tells kishore

"He is good. So everything finalized?

"Not yet. We have decided to talk sometime in skype and then take final decision.

"All guys behave decently on phone Both Khushi and payal look baffled at kishore and raised their eyebrows asking for more explanation. Kishore tells them to ignore it.

"Areeyyy  guys  guess guess guess. Whom did I meet on weekend? Khushi suddenly asks

"Don't tel me, Arnav singh Raijyada? ! Payal was surprised.  Khushi nodes happily.

"Whaaattt  Payal was expressionless

"What's big deal in that? Kishore taunted them

"Shutupp!.. both of them blast at kishore with singleton of knowing guys will never understand the craze of it and happiness of it!.

She later explain payal about her Saturday encounter with him in mall and then on Sunday infront of their office" I couldn't believe you!. Twice? He caressed you?!  Iam jealous. You are so lucky. But why did you act of being unconscious. You could have taken a pic with him

"He don't like to entertain fans and he is not fan friendly. What's the use of requesting for just a picture. I wanted to grasp his attention and so that drama.!. I have seen that from his serial itself!. So ekdam sai dimag mai aa gaya! The way he called out my name, the way he caressed me, uff payal he is so hot!.!!!

"And you know when I sent him a personal twiiter message , he replied back with thank you

"Arey , unke assistant sab social media handle karte hai. Celebrities won't reply. Kishore told her

"Hmm u r right!. I forgot. Also he is not active in social media too. But its good anyway, he will not come to know it was me! Thank god She made a puppy face after agreeing with kishore.

"Jaise ki agar usai pata chalta to bhagg-kar bangalore aata..Khushi darling was it you who messaged me? Kishore laughs.

"Shut up ! Chalo lets go. Lots of work.

Khushi did not mention of finding Arnav's personal card. Some things we silently want to hide within ourselves. May be I will tel payal after sometime

Khushi saw one of meeting room was empty when she was walking down from cafeteria.She smiled mischievously and went inside. "Sirf ek baar khushi. Bas last time. Kya pharak padta hai. She dialled arnav number from meeting room. It was just beeping. "Itna busy? " It feels so void not able to listen to your voice. She went to her desk back.

ASR Mansion, Mumbai.

After a late night shoot followed by rift with lavanya, Arnav wanted  to have sound sleep.  He kept his phone in silent mode and dozed off. When he got up, he saw 2 missed calls. One looked familiar which he had even seen it yesterday, the other number being from landline.  He ignored the second one and thought to call back the first number.

He looked at the number he dialled. Location showed Bangalore!. HE was amused

"Jai nandkishore. Kaun bol raha Buaji at the other end receives Arnav call and talks with her usual high pitch volume

"What the!. " He was piqued with the voice and looked onto his phone

"Hellooo? Kaun bol raha hai?

"Hello. I got few missed calls from this number. Who is this? Arnav asked in his rich baritone.

"Missed call ? Beta hamari umer kaha ab missed call dene ki. Agar baat jawani ki hoti She heard suddenly beep sound. The phone was disconnected.

"What the! Arnav was furious .He was annoyed. He blocked the number.

Gupta House, Bangalore

As the day progressed, shyam came to pick sheetal from her parent's home. Sheetal was happy seeing him. She thought may be her long absence from home has made him to realize her importance and love. She believed his each and every word. l Garima was happy seeing them both together. She bid both of them with lots of sweets.  They were in auto, when shyam directed the auto guy towards the railway station. Sheetal was confused. Are we going out to some trip? Any surprise for me?

"Surely we will go. But now we are going to native.  Maa Paa wants to see you.  They suspected that there might be some issue between us. So I convinced them that nothing such. So we will visit them first. He embraces her and kisses on her head, "Uske baad tum kaha bologi waha trip leke jaunga.

Sheetal for a moment was not happy. She wanted to squabble. Patching after long fight, this was the least thing she imagined. She wanted to spend some solace time just with him. Staying within laws place will just create much difference again between them. But she thought to control her emotions. She decided not to argue.

"Matter of few days she thought and caresses his hand.

Raijyada Office,Mumbai

Anjali and Maonhar Raijyada had the high level meeting with VR associates India team head in coordination with Mumbai and Bangalore branch offices. The project was handed finally to Bangalore team as they had expertise on it.  Anjali thought to work closely with India team. With Chinese new year on head, she wanted to get this project within short interval.

"Large amount of traffic around Chinese New Year and we need a credible team to handle pre and post production too.  Anjali spoke firmly. With this VR associates Bangalore team was finalized.

VR Associates office, Bangalore

"Did you observe there is some HLM going on in conference room from afternoon? Our Jumbo manager is just so busy today! Khushi pings both Payal and kishore in a  group chat

"Some project discussion. Heard, it's an escalated one from client! kishore replied

"God save us!. And now we have to suffer! Payal replies

"hmm. Let see what comes in our plate.  Guys...Pani puri ? Kal weekend khaya hi nahi.  We shall go near main gate and have from that corner stall? Khushi replies

"Yeah!  Tumne muje bhi street chats ki aadat daal  di. "

"Chaat ka maja to road side par hi hai ? Chalo ab"  Khushi enters the text and all of them lock their laptop and go down the campus.

"Bhayya...aur spicy  banao na

"Bhayya...Iss baar sweet and spicy mix paani Khushi almost had 2 plates of pani puri . She wanted to have one more plate when payal and kishore had to stop her.

"Wait guys!.. bhayya sukha puri diya hi nahi aapne! Khushi asks for that extra puri which she stuffed in her mouth and relished it. Joy on her face was evident.  "What guys!. Why are u seeing me like this. " khushi raises her eyebrows after that amusing  look on payal and kishore.Pleasure in simple things of life and that's what exactly makes her happy too.

After coming from that evening refreshment, khushi wrapped her end of the day's work and was locking her desktop when her manager comes to her desk.

"Khushi. Can you come to my cabin? Need to have a quick discussion

"Yeah Sure Satya. She followed him to his cabin.

"Yes Mr Satya

"So how are things going on? Btw there are many positive feedbacks pouring in. Your weekend support for production issues was really commendable. Good job!

"Thank you Satya.

"I would like you to allocate to you into other project for short duration. The project got transferred from Shanghai team to India. It's an already escalated project and we need to work on full force. I will mail you all details. I am going to shanghai to discuss on the same. Meanwhile you can go throw on it.

She nodes and was about to leave.

"By the way, you do have passport rite? I want you to lead this project.

"Yeah!  I do have passport. DO I need to travel? She asks in affirmative tone.

"Looks like. I will update on it when I come back.  

When khushi came out from his cabin, butterflies were jumping within her. "Onsite? Wao  !!   My first onsite? But Shanghai? China?  It should have been atleast US, or UK.  But  anyway its ok khushi.. Something is better than nothing.  Waooo. She was happy. When she came back to her desk she saw that both kishore and payal had left for day. She thought to discuss with them tomorrow.

A sense of happiness, a sense of satisfaction was engulfing her. She already started dreaming about travelling and working in new place. She almost forgot that she need to watch her Favourite serial Tanha dil. Onsite news momentarily made khushi to even forget about Arnav.

"Arey Buaji. I almost forgot about serial. Kya hua abhi tak? Shit I came late she excitedly sits on chair.

"Waise tum to dubara repeat telecast dekhe hi leti ho. Kya pharak padta hai .Waise late kyu hua? Buaji  was initially shocked about her statement on forgetting about her favourite serial

"Arey buaji.  There was some last minute meeting with Manager. Ok Advertisement got over. We will speak after serial ends.

"Wah.. ummmhhha...see  how sexy he is. What a proposal  ? As  the episode end,  Khushi  starts giving flying kiss after watching Arnav

Buaji keeps head on her shoulder and look at Garima.I cant imagine what would be her reaction if this hero comes in front of her. She has turned us mad!

Khushi  surprisingly look at buaji and then to her amma. "How could I missed to tell you guys!! and she explained about the incident of seeing Arnav which she has almost forgotten to tell them in midst of marriage discussion

"Acha. So he came to Bangalore? He got accidently bumped onto you? He even took your name? " Buaji questions her to which khushi happily nodes. "Believe me buaji. I have met him

Garima, your daughter now has started day dreaming about him.. Kuch to karo.. " She looks at Garima in disbelief and then turns to Khushi.  ...kal shaadi ke baad, don't speak about arnav infront of your husband'

"Whyyy? ,What is the problem in telling about him to my future husband?. I am his hugeee hugee fan. Afterall , he remains my most special crush. Pati ko to jhelna hi hoga muje aur mere arnav ko(Husband has to deal with me and my ARnav)

She wanted to tell them about onsite chance, but she thought to wait till it gets confirmed. She was sure her buaji would just spread the word like fire to every colony members, relatives.

Mumbai.

Afternoon was lazy for arnav. For some unknown reasons he spent his day at home. After finishing his gym session, he gets a call from his Producer asking him to meet at hotel Taj for dinner.

"Arnav. !  Thank you for coming in short notice.  Karan, producer of Tanha Dil, shakes a hand with him.

"hey Karan. It's ok. Tell me what's the matter   Arnav pulls a chair cross him. He assumes if the sudden meet is regarding lavanya . Is she opting out of the serial due to the differences?

"Congratulations for the huge success of the serial Arnav . Its also a major hit oversees. Huge credit goes to you. Lot of female fans   Karan smiles.

"Team work! Arnav responds.

"You are show stopper as always. There are demands pouring in from many asia specific regions. Specifically demands are high from Shanghai,China. You know rite how they are crazy on Indian content. Market is changing. After the success of 1st instalment season, they are eager to get the rights for next installment.   As karan finishes, he saw waiter coming in. As usual your fav?

"Today I will stick to old Martini  Arnav tells to waiter. As waiter leaves them, Arnav faces karan

"Good business then!. Time to celebrate with team

"Why not! . But this time they have requested your presence for launch  of 2nd season. There are huge fans and the request is pouring in

"Oh common, It is so boring. You know I hate that. Interacting with fans and replying to their inane questions"  Arnav started with his drink

"Ahh.   But it is Big Bucket!.  I want you to go this time Arnav. And also I am sure you will enjoy with your Chinese fans. " he winks. They also want some add shoots with you. I will be mailing details with your assistant rohan. Just give me dates. So I could heads up with them.

"Hmm. You know the art of convincing me, n that's why Iam stuck with your serial from long time. I need a big change you know

"Dont say that. Double Pay as usual, but the serial has to run. TRPS are all time high!

"Not everything depends on money karan. Let's try to wrap this project soon. I am bored.

"Ok. You finish off your shanghai assignment. We shall discuss on it later. I won't let you go from here

"Hmm. Rohan will send you confirmation dates. After having dinner Arnav drives back to his new flat instead of going to ASR mansion.

Anjali called him to come over to home, but Arnav wanted to be alone. He sometimes liked his lonely solace. He was definitely moody and he admits it.

"No Di!. I want to be alone. Don't force me. See you tomorrow. He tells to ANjali straight forward

"You need to be here Tomorrow .No excuse! ANjali was sad and upset with Arnav decision to stay in his own flat instead of coming to Mansion

"Alright Di. Sea ya " He cuts the call

Arnav was cozy in his bed when he gets an email notification.

Call me old fashioned but  I love texting through mails [email protected]

He ignored back to reply.

"Do you remember our last meeting in IPL?

Arnav was irritated. Who is richa? [email protected]. I am still not able to recollect.

"I am not able to recollect you Arnav replies back

"That soaring heat and the cold beer. Now remember?  Email message  from [email protected]

"Miss.  Why don't you give more intricate details about you? Richa??? Arnav  replies back

"I am which I am not!. New email from [email protected]

"Then I can never guess! Arnav replies back

"I am smiling  from [email protected]

Gupta House, Bangalore

Post dinner, Khushi talks with her akka and nous she was not happy going back to native. She assures her that it is just matter of time and asked to control her emotions with Jijaji.

"Akka, you just need to control those hormones. It triggers at wrong time. Those harmones make us feel sad, make us feel emotionally weak, make us hyper angry, make us feel irritated. You just have to keep telling "ALllzz iss well, 3 idiots dialogue. Remember?

"Khushi. Tuje abhi samjh mai nahi aayega. After marriage you will understand.  

"Aman verma sai puchu kya? Khushi asks in her mischievous voice.

"No respond from them still?  Sheetal  too kept positive hopes from AMan family

"It is just 40 hours akka . Even  amma , buaji, appa all are worrying on the same.. why no response bla bla bla...UFF Ufff

"Achha ,Keep me updated if he calls. Ok your Jiju came. Bye she then hung the call

Khushi was relaxing on her bed and was planning to watch the repeat telecast of the serial when she gets a FB notification. It was a friend request from Aman verma

Hi Friends,

Thank you for reading.

As usual , your comments are valuable. Let me know how was the update.

For silent readers, please hit like if you had liked the story flow. :) It will defintely boost :)

Edited by Vandy_KD - 5 years ago
shiv456 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Guess they will meet in Shanghai awesome
MyheartbeatASR thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Waiting for them to meet again . nice update . 
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
It's getting a little repetitive now, just reading about their individual lives...
Vandy_KD thumbnail

Originally posted by: shiv456

Guess they will meet in Shanghai awesome

100% :) Thank you
Vandy_KD thumbnail
Thank you so much