Ajay & Kajol Devgn Koffee With Karan Episode Discussion Thread!!!

LoseYouToLoveMe thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Ajay & Kajol Devgn Koffee With Karan Episode Discussion Thread!!!

Edited by lwrimaforever - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoseYouToLoveMe thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Discuss Away!!Edited by lwrimaforever - 5 years ago
Bollywoodlaver thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Any other links apart from Hotstar?Edited by Bollywoodlaver - 5 years ago
ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
What's up with Karan's heels every time?๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
The gift thing is something I do. Sometimes I keep the box, while forwarding the gift to somebody else๐Ÿ˜† 

Originally posted by: Bollywoodlaver

Any other links apart from Hotstar?

http://www.serialwale.com/koffee-with-karan-6-2nd-december-2018-free-watch-online/
Edited by KhaanaBaDosh - 5 years ago
Bollywoodlaver thumbnail
^awww thanks, I ended up finding the link though, I enjoyed the episode, it was funny! I liked how Ajay said the legend of bhagat singh is an underrated movie! So frikin true! And he is obviously not into the awards buying business!Edited by Bollywoodlaver - 5 years ago
MrsJaimeFraser thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The only person on this planet who can make Karan zip up about his Alia jaap- Kajol ! ๐Ÿ˜† Not one mention of her, in choices or anywhere..I love this ๐Ÿ˜‰
But yeah , Kjo's apology about the book fiasco felt sweet! And when he had tried to help her out during Manish's show..I qm so glad these two sorted it out ๐Ÿ˜ณ 
Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I have read a lot about Ajay's philandering ways in this Forum, his EMA and Kajol being a doormat but they seemed quite sorted and happily married couple. People can always say they are faking it and all that stuff but they really seemed quite genuine. I liked Ajay's SOH and the way he talked, very decent  and calm, not OTT. Kajol was energised and he was laid back. Karan, I feel, was biased giving that hamper to Kajol, I liked Ajay's answers better. It was a good episode.
PS looking forward to next week's episode though, it looked like lots of fun in the precap.
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Can't wait to watch... But only after 4th I can watch!! 
Bollywoodlaver thumbnail

Originally posted by: DelusionalMe

I have read a lot about Ajay's philandering ways in this Forum, his EMA and Kajol being a doormat but they seemed quite sorted and happily married couple. People can always say they are faking it and all that stuff but they really seemed quite genuine. I liked Ajay's SOH and the way he talked, very decent  and calm, not OTT. Kajol was energised and he was laid back. Karan, I feel, was biased giving that hamper to Kajol, I liked Ajay's answers better. It was a good episode.

PS looking forward to next week's episode though, it looked like lots of fun in the precap.

I disagree, story of ajay's philandering ways was obvious in this episode!