Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Kajol always makes me like her. Always!

People keep saying she is obnoxious. Well nope. She is brash and too out there. Mostly coz She is old school and is not politically correct. And, She stays with her in-laws, has been staying for all these years. An obnoxious person can't do so. 

After watching first few minutes, hubby said -- You are such a Kajol. 😆 Her reply about Purse having front pocket and back zip. 🤣 That is so me. I am also 600, 700 rupees person. No brand bullshit. I gotta be comfortable and Yes, Save money. She would be my best friend in alternate universe. ❤️ 

Best line -- Have I ever let him speak? 😆 

Ajay's rapid fire round -- 🤣 🤣  Too good. 
Edited by NimbuMirchi - 5 years ago
It was a fun episode. Dont know why Kajol is so shrill in her voice though. But, it is always good to see friendships getting mended. Nice of Karan to apologize on National TV. 
NishaAP thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -FreeLancer-

I get that part totally

But I also feel it was an indication that while he may cheat around or have his shares of ONSes..he is always going to come back home to his wife and kids..the marriage is never going to be in jeopardy..

the whole snarky remark of Kjo about Kajol being the ultimate pati vrata patni etc...which he emphasised again and again..also was a hint

most marriages in BW are open marriages I guess..😕 and then frankly if the couple is ok with it..then IDK why should I judge them..BW stars never said that they are epitome of morality or loyalty lol..in any case it happens outside BW too..more so in the high societies, where people stay in the marriage to not disturb the equilibrium, but philander away for "novelty factor"🤔😵

Yes, it make sense what you are saying also. May be BW wives are ok with physical cheating as long as they believe it's not emotional. I was shocked when I heard that statement from Alia.  May be that's how they survive cheating partner.