Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

An entertaining episode after you get past the initial shock of Kajol's loud conduct. 

Kajol had tears in her eyes twice first when Kjo narrated the fashion show incident and second time when Ajay forgot their wedding anniversary date. 

Ajay with his serious face cracking jokes is the funniest. 
Ajay's face when Kajol took Karishma's name 😆 😆
Ajay's Kaal answer alone deserved the hamper. 

Kajol nailed it with "Kareena,Ranbir and Kjo "  Whatsapp group. 😆 Gossip mongers.

Also I love the fact that she collects all the dabbas.. Same Kajol Same. 
Though I love expensive stuff but the boxes they come in are the best. 

Kjo is so shallow that he was trying to Brand Shame while Kajol was being practical. The pocket question was valid and relatable. 

Husband wife banter and Kajol slipping gaalis 😆😆😆  

Edited by GrumpyTheCat - 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Flame.

Absolutely loved the episode..what a fun and sorted couple. Loved how Ajay kept pulling her leg. Great banter between the husband and wife 😆

His calm, collected, and relaxed demeanor truly balances her loud, bubbly, and full life character. The most hilarious moment has to be the one wherein he forgor their anniversary and Kajol kept pressing the buzzer and her expressions when she corrected him and his expressions when he realised! Hahahahahhahaah! Just awesome 🤣

I loved it too...It was one of the most enjoyable episodes... Is it just me or there was some kind of a sigh of relief on Ajay's face when KJo asked them to sign the cups and then they would be done? 😆 Its like pheww, I can be outta here now...😆

starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: GrumpyTheCat

An entertaining episode after you get past the initial shock of Kajol's loud conduct. 

Kajol had tears in her eyes twice first when Kjo narrated the fashion show incident and second time when Ajay forgot their wedding anniversary date. 

Ajay with his serious face cracking jokes is the funniest. 
Ajay's face when Kajol took Karishma's name 😆 😆
Ajay's Kaal answer alone deserved the hamper. 

Kajol nailed it with "Kareena,Ranbir and Kjo "  Whatsapp group. 😆 Gossip mongers.

Also I love the fact that she collects all the dabbas.. Same Kajol Same. 
Though I love expensive stuff but the boxes they come in are the best. 

Kjo is so shallow that he was trying to Brand Shame while Kajol was being practical. The pocket question was valid and relatable. 

Husband wife banter and Kajol slipping gaalis 😆😆😆  

@ bold: Kajol tearing up had me recall her emotional scenes from her movies. I think SRK once mentioned that Kajol always cries naturally onscreen. In these two instances, I could totally see why and how. She comes across as loud and brash, but she has a soft side to her which comes out of no where and it is always endearing to see. She is also someone who seems to have a small circle of friends in the industry, but the ones she chooses to keep in touch with, mean a lot to her. 

Also, I was totally reminded why Kajol is one of my favorite criers in Bollywood. She cries so effortlessly and beautifully onscreen. 
Edited by starstruckk - 5 years ago
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
KJo..yuckkk.those shoes...🤢 👎🏼
Kajol and Ajay are just love...❤️
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ajay had a much better and funnier rapid fire, he shud hav got the hamper, but i guess kjo gave the hamper to kajol to make her happy lol 

good episode, i enjoyed it, ajay and kajol were really fun and kjo asked good questions 
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Yeah I also thought Ajay would win Rapid Fire...He did better than Kajol IMHO. 
Taify thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikhil718

YEAH, I watched and it turned out to be a gud show. Ajay was the best in the rapid-fire but he was so chilled out and calm. Kajol was fun to watch as she comes across as a lively lady and quite talkative.

#AjayDevgnFan

Just recaping what happened

• KJO said in beginning that the whole thing he said Kajol in his book was lie and later he said sorry. OK, I will accepted this.
  • Ajay Devgn says The Legend of Bhagat Singh is underrated. Yeah, spot on !!
  • Ajay says Sunny Paji is Non-Dancer which is truth. He must have watched that Yara O Yara song many times.
  • KJO asked who's the better director, Rohit Shetty or Prakash Jha. Now his answer was simply fair. Rohit can't direct Gangaajal whilst Prakash can't direct Singham.
  • Saif is very underrated actor. Yeah, he is, i guess.

Ajay didn't win the rapid fire in the end but I think he did better than Kajol when he answered the questions very well. However, he did win the gamming session in end so that was great as well

Then both of them were asked ring up anyone to say ''Hey Karan it's me'' but Ajay phoned Kajol instead. That's was very funny :)

He never said it was a lie.
He said it was wrong.. i.e: wrong of him to write all that.. not tht it was a lie.
Taify thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Yeah I also thought Ajay would win Rapid Fire...He did better than Kajol IMHO. 

Ajay skipped some questions
Kajol answered all

that's the difference!
rainbow2017 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@startstuck,
Kajol does cry beautifully, if that is a thing. I remember weeping with her in KKHH, during the scene when SRK comes to meet her before her wedding to Salman. 

rainbow2017 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ajay is weirdly sexy with his less than conventional looks and his languid, I-don't-give-a-damn attitude!😆 One of the few actors who has never cared for camps or groups or for Bollywood in general. Always seems to do his own thing.