Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crispsy thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Ajay might not be as bad as people make him to be here.
Paachaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Kjo- Priyanka-Nick, Ranveer-Deepika, Sonam-Anand and Ranbir-Alia.Best couple according to you?
Kajol- Priyanka and Nick looks good...and Ranveer Deepika.

Kjo- ...

Kajol-

Kjo- ...

Kajol-

Kjo- okay moving on.

🀣
Edited by Paachaa - 5 years ago
MrsJaimeFraser thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I HEART her for that🀣 and otherwise too! 
And honestly, I am yet to see someone as honest as her in the industry. It makes her all the more endearing! And that laugh of hers πŸ˜† 
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

I think the "rani is family NOW" comment was said because Rani/Kajol were not on talking terms for the longest time. Even at the KKHH event Rani called Kajol...Kajol Didi. I think they have recently mended their relationship.
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
I loooved what Kaj wore!!! She looked elegant & beautiful l. Her makeup was ON POINT! Absolutely loved those heels, Goddd they were sooo pretty! When. 😭
.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
When I was little I used to loathe Ajay and Kajol together Coz I was a SRK Kajol fanatic :D
But today I loved this interview it left a huge smile on my face
All the cute moments loved it 
Loved how Ajay imitated Kajol 
'Look this is so nice it's only for 600 rupess :D ' 
Lovely couple 
cantthinkofanid thumbnail
The whole solid couple, best couple etc etc before/after every ad break was too OTT! And there was discomfort also, like when he asked Ajay what his vibe was. Wonder why they felt like selling the happy couple image like Akki-Twinkle did last year.
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ajay almost was like accepting about his philandering ways lol.."once you grow old, its not about love, but care", "you have heard what rumours/ gossip?" etc etc..also Kjo emphasising about how giving and accepting Kajol is of everything..πŸ˜•
NishaAP thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -PhoenixD-

Loved the episode n i did not see a doormat wife n a cheater hubby like this forum make them to be in fact a real normal family their banter n Karol is jus like me evn I keep all the boxes they are real beautiful lol

I wonder the same. This forum portrayed her as an doormat. But looks like they have good compatibility.  She was saying kutte kamine on National TV and he was ok with it. They have good banter.  A doormat can not have that much audacity to do it . He might have had an affair with Kangana but I don't think he is a type a guy who can not keep it in his pants. I really enjoyed the episode.
Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Millenium Squad

Uhm... after the episode I like Kajol even more and dislike Ajay even more...