very beautifully written

lovely concept
thanx for pm

THANK YOU DI πŸ˜ƒ

Mg13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

first of all let me say that I forgot to write last time how much I loved gayatri taking care of the wounded ranaji by giving him first aid. Happy to know that ranaji has been in love with her since then.gayatri entering the palace n ranaji lost on her was wow.raga dance was so romantic .ranaji recognizing her through her eyes was lovely.confession of love was beautiful. oh before even asking her name she had to leave.poor girl lost her anklet which was her father's gift.it was surprising that the anklet was her father's gift.loved ranaji getting the anklet .good that ranaji searched for gayatri in every house by making every girl wearing anklet.gayatri running to him n hugging him when she saw him in her house was lovely.sad that though he felt that the eyes are same he was confused if it's the same girl.ranaji making her wear anklet with his hand was romantic. surprising that you got the perfect anklet raga gif. everyone surprised to know that the gorgeous woman in the dance party was gayatri was superb.ranaji apologizing was nice.loved gayatri forgiving her step mom n step sisters.ranaji knowing her name...proposing her.. kiss was romantic. Happy that raga for married and lived happily.beautiful perfect gifs made me feel that I am watching this story with raga

THANK YOU FOR SO LONG AND WONDERFUL COMMENT DI πŸ˜ƒ
I AM VERY MUCH GLAD YOU LIKE IT.. YEAH I HAVE MADE SOME CHANGES WITH CINDERELLA STORY AS I WAS GETTING LITTLE BORING FOR ME πŸ˜† FOR PICS.. I HAVE TO EMPTY MY ALL DATA PACK IN ONE DAY. WHILE ITS TAKES LOTS OF HOURS SEARCHED ALL PICS OF RAGA 
taahir004 thumbnail
Congratulations on your new story 
taahir004 thumbnail
Fantastic Start 

Gaytri her step and step sisters 
and they seem to treat Gaytri terrible too 
Gaytri and Rana now that was fabulous and the thought that he is also in love with her 
Mg13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: taahir004

Congratulations on your new story 

Thank you πŸ˜ƒ
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Nice banner..
good start...
nice picture..