HER PRINCE CHARMING NEW RAGA OS UPDATED PART 2 (LAST PART) @ P.N.2

Posted: 5 years ago

The concept and story  is suggested and requested by (Jasminerahul ) who wished to read this concept on RAGA 😃  hope, you will love my this attempt .😛 i have wrote it in raga version. 😛

Edited by Mg13 - 5 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

1st of all thank u so much 4 fulfilling my wish to read this dream raga story.beautiful banner.poor gayatri was used by her cruel stepmom n stepsisters to do household work.which actress plays her stepmom?gayatri running after the butterfly..colliding with ranaji n they falling down...ranaji on top of her was very romantic.beautiful dream.surprised to know that gayatri has always been loving him.wow ballroom dance party in ranaji's palace.Gayatri planning to wear her mom's saree was lovely.shocking n sad that these evil ppl tore her sareen went 4 the party alone.loved her neighbour helping her by giving her saree n carriage to go 4 the party.which actress plays her neighbour?Mindblowing pics n gifs...perfect..u know the look u gave suited gayatri's character perfectly(Pre marriage simple look pics of gayatri suited ur gayatri's present condition perfectly).just loved part1 a lot.precap..omg.cant wait

Edited by jasminerahul - 5 years ago
Awesome update!!
Loved it.
Very beautifully written.
superb update! nicely written! update soon
Beautiful start👏Lovely banner❤️It looks straight of a movie😳Poor Gayu suffered so much at the hands of those evil creatures😡😡She in love with Rana😳She wanted to go at the ball party but again those evil creatures ruined it😡Good she got a lovely help from her neighbour😊Pics are superb👏Precap🤪Edited by Vampire2468 - 5 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Awesome OS ⭐️

gifs-superb and add more beauty to story ..
Gayatri got his prince charming and how ..
this version of cindrella  I enjoyed lots.❤️
thanks for pm @Jas 😳

Raga ❤️ 
b'fully written Raga OS.⭐️