Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Beautiful update👏👏Ranaji already in love with Gayu😳Her entry and him recognizing her through her eyes was magical❤️Dance😳Poor she had to leave earlyOn the way her anklet fell and it was very dear to her as her Dad had given her😭Ranaji got it and he went to every house to see in which leg it was fit to be😊It went perfectly in Gayu's leg👏Love confession and marriage was sweet😳Their scene was passionate🤪She also forgave her step mom and step sisHappily Ever After happenedPics and gifs❤️Edited by Vampire2468 - 5 years ago
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
first of all let me say that I forgot to write last time how much I loved gayatri taking care of the wounded ranaji by giving him first aid. Happy to know that ranaji has been in love with her since then.gayatri entering the palace n ranaji lost on her was wow.raga dance was so romantic .ranaji recognizing her through her eyes was lovely.confession of love was beautiful. oh before even asking her name she had to leave.poor girl lost her anklet which was her father's gift.it was surprising that the anklet was her father's gift.loved ranaji getting the anklet .good that ranaji searched for gayatri in every house by making every girl wearing anklet.gayatri running to him n hugging him when she saw him in her house was lovely.sad that though he felt that the eyes are same he was confused if it's the same girl.ranaji making her wear anklet with his hand was romantic. surprising that you got the perfect anklet raga gif. everyone surprised to know that the gorgeous woman in the dance party was gayatri was superb.ranaji apologizing was nice.loved gayatri forgiving her step mom n step sisters.ranaji knowing her name...proposing her.. kiss was romantic. Happy that raga for married and lived happily.beautiful perfect gifs made me feel that I am watching this story with raga Edited by jasminerahul - 5 years ago
jssood thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
very beautifully written
lovely concept
thanx for pm
Mg13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

1st of all thank u so much 4 fulfilling my wish to read this dream raga story.beautiful banner.poor gayatri was used by her cruel stepmom n stepsisters to do household work.which actress plays her stepmom?gayatri running after the butterfly..colliding with ranaji n they falling down...ranaji on top of her was very romantic.beautiful dream.surprised to know that gayatri has always been loving him.wow ballroom dance party in ranaji's palace.Gayatri planning to wear her mom's saree was lovely.shocking n sad that these evil ppl tore her sareen went 4 the party alone.loved her neighbour helping her by giving her saree n carriage to go 4 the party.which actress plays her neighbour?Mindblowing pics n gifs...perfect..u know the look u gave suited gayatri's character perfectly(Pre marriage simple look pics of gayatri suited ur gayatri's present condition perfectly).just loved part1 a lot.precap..omg.cant wait

Thank you for lovely comment.😃 I am glad you like it all 😛 it empty all my data pack to upload gifs in updates 😆 I searched a lot every pic of raga as my old pc is still not starting on so I have to take it from Google  it's for you I added pics. 

Mg13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Srivalli.t

Awesome update!!

Loved it.
Very beautifully written.

Thank you 😃
Mg13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: khwaishfan

superb update! nicely written! update soon

Thanks di 😃
Mg13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuppypie121

Superb start
Continue soon

Thank you 😃
Mg13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vampire2468

Beautiful start👏Lovely banner❤️It looks straight of a movie😳Poor Gayu suffered so much at the hands of those evil creatures😡😡She in love with Rana😳She wanted to go at the ball party but again those evil creatures ruined it😡Good she got a lovely help from her neighbour😊Pics are superb👏Precap🤪

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LOVELY COMMENT 😃

I AM GLAD YOU LIKE IT. 
FOR PICS I HAVE TO SEARCH A LOT WITH EMPTYING MY ALL DATA PACK 😆
I AM PLEASE TO KNOW YOUR VIEWS ON BANNER. THANKS 😛
Mg13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RM14

Awesome OS ⭐️

gifs-superb and add more beauty to story ..
Gayatri got his prince charming and how ..
this version of cindrella  I enjoyed lots.❤️
thanks for pm @Jas 😳

Raga ❤️ 
b'fully written Raga OS.⭐️

THANK YOU
I AM GLAD YOU LIKE IT
FOR GIFS I HAVE TO SEARCH A LOT 😳
Mg13 thumbnail

THANK YOU 😃