Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahimaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

part  one  at  last  .....👍🏼

Another painful  cry fill in cold  atmosphere ….. world  ka jaanat mananewale  place  main ye badnuma  daag  phichale kahi  salo  se laga hua  that jab  ye vadiya  ki  sannate ko  kisi innocent  ya fhir  kisi guneghar  ki cheekh chir deati  …pheale  to  ajubaju wale  log  jo ye sunte  the  unki ruha (soul)  tak  kap utati  thi  ….but ab to  jaise  bharf jam jati  hai  logo ke  dil  main jam  chuke  hai koi farak  nahi  padta kisi  ke  painful cry ..ye  chikhe sunkar  bhi  unsuni kar  di  jati hai.

Inthis  fearful  silence only  sound is  coming of  shoes  shoes of officer  and  cry of  that  soul who  crying  for help  for  life but  don’t  know that  soul  have life  in destiny  or not .

Sir  please we  need to  took action wo  jo  bhi hai  mar  jaayega …one Jr. solder  pleaded to his  officer  but officer  one  gaze and  he  lost the  courage  to ask  why  they not taking  any  action. Because  officer is  commando  jo baat kam  aur  goli jada  chalata  hai …he have such  history  that no  one  have guts to  ask why?

That  person waiting  to this  cry get  stop  so opposite  think that  we are  still  waiting not  trying  to take  any  action he now habitual  of  such cry  ..bas  he want   only  one fair  chance  to save  that  person ..when he  first  come in  this  place he  reacted  same way  like  that junior  reacted  but experience  make  him clam  …and  teach him to took  right  action on  right  moment.

The  cry start  to  sub stain and  he  took deep  breath  in few second he  give  command in  sine language  …and in  next few  second that all  solder  entered in  house  area thru  compound  wall all  fallowing  his path  all  spread  around  the  house without  making  any noise. ….

He with two  more  commando follow the path  of  noise ….they hear  tap  of shoes  and  they almost  stand  near wall side  without  taking any  breath..foot  step start  to  come near  by  them and  when  He  guess that  man  is very  closed  to him  he  took action  and  his   knife finish  the  work .he don’t  give chance  to  that soul for  even  single breath . 

They start to  move  more inside  and  there they  so  two more  men  standing in  front one  closed door  where  that crying  voice  coming….He pointed  to  other man  who  stand left  side and  he himself approachedto one who  stand right  side.  In  next few  second  without any  noise  both men  laying  on floor …he got  key  from his packet  next  things went easy  for  them they  make  unconscious  to that  lady  and come  out  from that  house  without  any noise  ..its  looking like  nothing  happen there  in  that place.

Ajunior  almost  gap to  Him with  open mouth ..when  he  rescue that  women  just like  that  other man  whisper  in that  junior  ear closed  your  mouth eles  one  bullet search  your  mouth  definitely…

All come back to  their  base  handover  that women  to  medical team  and  after  submitting  report  to  superior they get dismiss  …

He come to  his  room directly went  to  shower he  need  badly from  evening  he is  out  for this  rescue  operation.  Last   6 hour its  so  excusion for body as  well  as mind …aise  operation  ke choti  si  galati bhi  kisi  ke Jaan  par  ban sakati hai .

He took hot  shower  and  come  out from  bathroom  and went  to his bedroom  he entered  it  and its  feel  like he  come  back in his  own  world jo  sirf   uska hai .

There she is  smiling  and twinkle  on  eyes  …

What kya ….i  have  my towel on   so  don’t give me  that  not so  decent  smile  today is not  your  luck day  to  fulfill  your Fantasy He  say  with smirk …and  he  went to  coyest  where she  cannot  able to saw  him…he  know she  definitely  going to  cribs  her  cheeks, top of  her  small nose   going to  be  red in  anger  …but NO  big  no for  her  fantasy

Koi  na main  mana  lunga meri  sharani  ko na  na  Jungali billi  ko  hamesha katne  ka  moka dhunati  rehati  hai  …he  chuckle on  his  own thought ..

He again come  out and  say  no  don’t make that face  I  am not  going  to fall  for  it tum  hamesha  fasati ho  ..its  not right  time  yaar we  need to  be wait ….

Okok  chalo bolo  what  u want  tomorrow  ha ah  don’t  be shock  I  remember our  birthday + anniversary …bolo  what u  want  jaldi jaldi  bolo  I  cannot  garnted  abhi thoda  time  mila hai  to  main imm  kuch  order kar  deta  hu  …..he  roll his  eyes  and mummer  ya  ya u  hate  online shoping  but  its time  saving  ….chalo bolo  …..dress or  Jweallery ya  fhir  both  ….

He wait for  while  than say  chalo  chodo  I will decide  gift  for u  and  me also  ….

Don’t taunt me  yes  I  took  decision for  us  always …his voice turn  heavy  I  am sorry  some time  na  na  every  time  I took u  as  granted kabhi  pucha  nahi what  u  want  …..because  of that  today  we are  we  are a  drop of  tear fall  from  his eyes …

But unhone bhi  muje  samja nahi  na  apne past  ke  liye humara  ajj  aur kal  kharab  kar diya  na they  destroy our  life  our love  hai  na  …..some  more tear  fall  from his  big  eyes  ….

He hug that  photo frame  tightily like  she  is real  standing  in  front  of  him…

Some word start  bang  on his  head  and heart  army  ya fhir  tumhara  pyaar , army ya  fhir  tumhara pyaar  bolo  bolo what  u  want your  dream ,your  career ya  fhir  wo tumhara   paayr …

Agar tum army  chunte  ho to  tumhara  aur uska  sath  khatam u  don’t  have single  chance  to come back  to  her so  decision  is your  decision  is  yours  He  once look  to  that big  almond  eyes . she have  smile  on  herface and  they  start drag  her away  from him  away  from his  life  away from  his soul ….

He cried ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh………..

Edited by Mahimaan - 4 years ago
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Part 1

intriguing update! 

Maan is one brave soldier! 

feeling for Maan! seems like he lost Geet.....

can understand his feelings! 

khwaishfan thumbnail

hello waiting for next!  

khwaishfan thumbnail

Hi Mahi... waiting for some updates 

khwaishfan thumbnail

@Mahimaan Happy New Year!! 

please update for me

Mahimaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

you  are  naughty girl  ha  Upadte  for  u  ha  

ok  ok  like  it  

so  yes  coming  the  updates  

and  yes  next  week  is  full  of  update  week 

so  enjoy 

and 

Happy  New  Year  Dear 

khwaishfan thumbnail

Please post Part 2.... thank you 

hira2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Interesting story and both parts

khwaishfan thumbnail

Part 1

sorry for late comments. unaware that you updated.

Seems like Maan is a good soldier.

Why did they take Geet away?

Maan's pain is unbearable! 

update soon

khwaishfan thumbnail

Hey Mahi you and the family be safe