MG update part 4 on page 10- 21 july - Page 6

Posted: 3 years ago

part  3

In  train  a  girl  around  age  of  25 seat  with  closed  eyes  she  so  lost  in  thought  she  don't know what happening  around  her,she  lost  in  past  how  her  life  turn hell  from  heaven  her  finger rested on  her manglasutra ,red  sindoor rested  in  her forehead  showing  sine  of  her  marriage  status .

its  three  day  journey of  train  but  she  hardly  talk  few  word  with  co  passenger  she become  a puzzle  for  all passenger....he also  objering  her  from last  three  day  ,he  going  to  is  work place and  first  glimpse  of  her  catch  his  attention ....not  that  way  but  as  puzzle way  her  smile  not  reaching  to  her  eyes  that  sadness  of her  eyes  making  him disturbed . aisa  hota hai  na kuch  cehero  pe  sadness  acha  nahi  lagata  hai ,her  face  is  one of  them .He  so much  want  to  ask  reason  but  he  have  to  respect  her  privacy  . they  are stranger so its  out  of  questions  that  he approach  to  her  and  ask  about  her sadness.

his  destination  is  after  two  station  so  he  start  to  arrange  his  luggage .....just  than  he  saw that  girl side  women  call  that  girl  and  say  something  that  girl nodded  and  took  her  one  small  and  one big  bag  with  her  ,she is real  puzzal  he is  boy  fhir  bhi  he  have  four  bag  and  she  is girl  fhir  bhi  two  bags  only ...

both  stand  near  door .....still  she  not  once  look  to  him  her  eyes  gazing  outside ...waiting  for platform .....just  than  train  reach  near  platform and  they  have  to  go  ahead .

she  pull  her  bag  and  start  to  walk  to  exit  direction ..he  took  deep  breath  and  start to  walk  he  called  collie  for  his  bag ..he  come  out  and waiting  for  his  vehicle which  must  be  send  from  his  workplace ...just  than  he  saw  her  agian  taking  cab ..

just  than  his  vehicle  also  arived  and  he have  to attend  that ....

driver  call  him  gm sir  ..hope  your  journey  went  well  ...he  nodded  and  take  seat  in  Jeep.

its  more  one  hour journey  to  his  work  place . he  ask  some  questions  to  driver  general  information  about  place  his  jeep  passing  by  road  when  there  is  it  he  saw  that  puzzle  girl  standing  there  near  the  roan  ....her  cab  is standing  there  and  driver  looking  something  in  it  may  be  her  cab  broke  down . he  ask  driver  to  stop  their  jeep  near  that  cab.

drive  lesion  him  and  slow  down the  jeep  and  stand  near  cab  and  ask  cab  driver  what  the  problem  .

cab  driver  say  that  his  car  broke  down  and  he  called  for  engineer  but  it take  almost 3/4 hour 

jeep  driver  ask  him  where  that  lady  want  to  go  and  good  luck  is  she  want  to  go  to  same  area  ..jeep  driver  come  back  and  talk  with  him.

he  come  down  and  talk  with  cab  driver  than  approached  to  mystery  girl  ...

he  politely  say  hello  mam myself  Aditya  Rana  Singh   my  driver  talk  with  cab  driver  its  take  more  than  4/ 5 hour for  cab  if  you  are  comfortable  u  can  come  with  me  we  both  have  same  destination ...

he  ask  her with  full  manner  and  politely ....

she  first  get  panic  first  cab  brake  down  than  some  unknown  person  approaching  her  ....but  with  his  approached  and  talk she  get  that  he is  not  danger .   

she  nodded  and  driver  took  her  bag  and  put  inside the  jeep  she  took  place  back  side  and  there journey get  start  she  closed  her  eyes  imm after  jeep  get  start .....

aditya  feel  so  odd  with  her  behavior  but  he  ignore  it .

after  half  hour  they  reach  to  tier  destination  ...and  aditya  and  she  come  out  she  say  thanks  for  help ...

aditya its  my  duty  mam  .....he  give his hand  for  handshake  nice to  meet  u  mam ...geet  thought  for  while  but  its  look  rude  if  she  not do  handshake  ...she  shake  his  hand  and  same  time  her leg  get  slip  and  she  going  to  fall  down  ...but  aditya  acted  imm  and  hold  her  but he  have  to  hold  her  with  her  waist ...

both  trying  to  stand  proepry  when  they  hear  one  hard  tone  .....

what  the  hell  happening  hear  its  not  any  collage  ground  its  a army  camp  and  u  have  to  decorate  and  save  its  diginty  ...

she  feel  like  land  escape  from  her  feet  both  trun  to  that  person  ...

aditya  imm  remove  his  hand  and  salute  his officer  ...aditya  rana  singh  reporting  sir ....

that  person  angry  eyes  glued  on  that  girl  only  ....

ok  so  MR and  mrs  sing  hear  but  its  request  try  to  behave  properly  around  working  place  ...with  that  he  turn  to  his  heel and  went  from  there  like  any storm.

aiditya  mummer  what  the hell  is  this  MR. and  mrs    just  than  click  to  him  his  officer  misunderstand  them ...

he  turn  to  that  girl  ....turn  shock  when  found  that  girl  shading  silent  tear.......

Edited by Mahimaan - 3 years ago

Read part 2 and 3 mommy

Maan is in army and seems like he is an expert in handling though situations...he rescued everyone!!

Awww...him taking to his love was beautiful..but but she is only in photo?

And anniversary??are they married too??

Was he forced to choose between army and his love🥺

Feeling bad for him!!

And is the girl Geet?Seems she is also facing bad times in her life.she left her family..

Adi helped Geet...

Both are in army camp😲did Geet come here in search of maan??

Oh no..the officer thought that they are married😳

Loved it!!

Dil koi hai teri arzoo

Judaai

Maahiya Ve

I am suggesting titles from the songs I'm hearing ri8 now mommy🤣

Aapko kaise title chahiye...yeh saddy saddy story hai kya??

choti  devil  suder  ja 

no  its  not  roandu  story 

thanks for updating! 

Part 3

Intriguing update, well written.

Was that girl Geet?

at least Aditya helped her.

so there is a mu as the officer thinks Adi and Geet are married

update soon

Mahi... update Part 4 please 😊

Hey Mahi... can you update>>>>

Part  4

adi  once look back  to  girl found she is  crying  what the  hell  happening i yet  to  took by  job   i am  just  reach here and  i  get  WELCOME like  that  why he  is scolding  me and  she  like that   he  himself misunderstand  us  and  upon  that he  scold  us like  anything  and why  this  girl is  here   ...in first  place  itself and  why  she is  not  reacted properly , she  have  to give ans  to  him and clerifly  the  situation but  she  looking like shock .

Adi  saw  her she one  look to  him and  next  moment before  he  ask anything  she  start to walk  opposite  site its  women  army base  part  ….

Adi  mummer may  be  she have  relative  there he took  deep breath and  march to  office  side to  further  process ….

Adi  got room  number  5 ……he settle  there   he have  to  attend morning  duty  so now  he  is off  he  done some exercised  and  reading after  that  he went to canteen  for  dinner there  he found  That officer   standing  all alone with  that  cold stone  look ….adi  thought for  while  did he  ever  laugh to  chodo  he ever  smile  in his whole  life …

Adi  finish his  dinner  and after  small  walk he  retired  to his  room  he have  to  sleep early  eles  his first  day  of duty  going to  be start  with  punishment and  he  don’t want  that  situation ….he  fix the alarm  of 4 o clock .

Early  morning he  went  to pared  ground  at 4.50  sharp  ….there are  some  is arrival  and  many to  come  ….there that  cold face  standing on  small  stage …..

In  10 min  all  gather in  ground ……. All  start with  pray and  pledge (Its  my  imagination ) next  that  cold face  start  talk …

Visharm  Jawan before  we  start our  daily  shadule we  have  two more  Jawan  who is joint us  from  today ….so  new  comer   I  am  Caption MAAN SINGH  KHURANA  ….and this batalian  XYZ   so newcome  please  come hear  and  introduce yourself .

Adi  who is  big  shock his  eyes  turn big  he  is font  of  his own  ideal  whom he  got  yesterday scolding  ….

Adi  somehow control  his  emotions and  went  there and  introduce  himself ……his  eyes  admired MAAN ….

Adi come down  and  a  husshhh  tone  spread in  team  …maan start  to get  angry but  froze  when she  come  there in  wardi (    ) adi  also  get shock  he  mummer mrs  singh  she is  army  officer ….

Maan  come out  from  his shock  state  and run  his  hard gaze  on  team ..and  all  tem get  unsaid  massage ..

With  confidence she  some  on stage  and   intro herslf  ….myself  Mrs. Geet M. Singh  …..ect ect …..she  introduce herself  than  went to  stand  on her  place .

Maanonce  look  to her  than  adi  ….Adi  mummer  still  he  have  same MU what  shall  I do  I  am not  that  luck that  I  got such  talented   girl as  wife  ….

Next  moment exercised  get  start and  all  are good  in including  adi and  geet  ….all get  dismiss    for shower  and  BF on  7  o  clock  ….maan eyes  fallowing  geet again  and  again .. his  blood  boil when  he  found adi  run  to geet  side  and say  something  in response  geet  give him  beautiful  smile that  so  innocent and  beautiful  smile. Which make  a  skip the  heart beat  of his  heart   alwyes now  also  she have  same  impact he  feel  so hurt  from  yesterday till  yesterday  he have  little  hope in  his  heart that  may  be he  have  little chance  to get  his geet  …but  yesterday all  his  hopes dream  get  crush like  anything .

His  cell phone  beep  and he  come  out from  his  thoughts   a  coldness  appear in  his  eyes …..and he  went  to his  room side   ……

He  entered in  his  room and its  all  mess ….the last  evening  event cross from  his  mind ….Last night  he trun  from  them and  almost  dash to  his room he feel  like someone  stab  his heart  with  big knife  and  he even  cannot  cried he  feel  someone  ripped him  in  two pieces  he  lost today  all  his hopes  for  his geet  for  his love  ,she  move on  and  married to  other  man.  He punch really  hard  the wall  front  of  him…and  his finger  get  injured with  force  of his  action . but  pain of  injury  not reaching  to  his brain  and  mind he  feel  like he  lost  all ability  of  feeling ,pain  ,emotions  dreams with  her  he lost  every  emotions  of his heart  as  well as  his  life and  soul.

H estart  his  music player  and  He  went    to shower  with dress  itself he  start  the cold  shower  in full  speed and  cried in  high  peach  ……his  cried his  agony  get hide  under  sound of  music  and water  of  shower  hot tear  make its  way  from  his closed  eyes  and soft  mummer  come out  why  geet why …why 

His  leg give  up  from holding  his  weight and  he  sunk down on  washroom  floor  its  too much  to  cop  uphe  is hell  and away  from  her  from  last  many year  but  a  hopeis  always  there that  her  family accept  his with  his army  service  or his  geet  search any  way  to come  to  him ….yup she  come  she come  to  him but  snatch  away from  everything  from ..and  its  last  kneel  in  hisinjured  heart .  that sight  that  other man  holding and  touching his  geet  its its  burn  him alive ….today  he  lost last  part  of softness  trust  ,love and  innocence   from his  heart  and mind  now  in other  word  he become  a  Devil of  iron  ……a  trace of  innocents  is  wiped  from his  life  very cruel  way   …and  now there  is  no come  back  to be Human .

He lost  last  battle of his  love  his wait  is  finish but  like  this which finish  him  as MAAN  forever …..

Edited by Mahimaan - 3 years ago

Oh No!!A Big MU!

Maan thought that his Geet moved on 😲Buddhu Singh Khurana!!

Ek baar baath toh kar saktha tha na..par nahi..apne mann k maalik...fully misunderstood and now bearing the pain 😒

She said Mrs.Geet M.Singh and Maan u saw her with Adi and where does this M fit in Adi's name

Can I just drag this buddhu Maan and make him talk with Geet Mommy??😆

When will their MU clear?!!!

Loved the update mommy!!⭐️