Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I will update soon. šŸ˜Š

behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

CHAPTER 18

Hi Ash 

I hope I am able to post this time properly.

Everything is going fine in not so fine situation. Bella going nuts on what  to wear well she is not the only one  SULA are goals in every way they both are always together on same page every time. Dude mahir this is not the right time for you to intervene I mean dude she is already at edge with saree selection and you are trying to intervene not needed really when he will learn to talk at right time.

He is certain but not quite certain how she will react to his reasons I mean why just why mahir deserves punishment yes even after being away from her for so many days and also having his own reasons he deserves it.

flashbacks are love seriously I mean they were tired so much tired that they cannot even change but look at the energy dose they crave for šŸ¤£obviously after giving massage he deserves his payment just to confirm bella really wanted massage or something else like just to know I am asking šŸ¤“

Their pillow talks are really good and I missed them mahir is so conscious about making her happy I mean he always ensures that she is happy please get me this guy okay I know you are the first in line but still after you. Bella is not cheesy enough although girl know how to put forward her demands I mean solitaire good going girl.

Help is this the way really to help maybe everyone needs a helper like mahir šŸ¤£they were supposed to get up early what if they don't sleep only then also technically they will be early only šŸ˜‰boss taking advantage of his subordinate or its the other way round new boss is trapping her subordinate in this thing kya zamana aa gaya hai.

okay one very important question is there something with the bubble pink dress I mean for most of behir  ceremonies someone prefers that colour only. wow what a perfect ceremony intimate with only loved ones around that's exactly my kind of celebration all loved ones only the people who matters and not some free loaders who are here for food and drinks and gossip.

he fulfilled her every wish every thought she ever had but still that fear that insecurity I just hope his actions don't turn against him. yuvi talking sense his accident affected his brain I guess but wait a minute what he heard of which he brushed aside without mentioning it? okay what exactly were those photos clicked by yuvi I mean knowing yuvi he wont be decent enough in couple poses and shoots so a little view on this please what kind of photograph that made them blush also engagement celebration afterwards personal private one or the one with the family you see you should never leave loopholes when I am reading it.

she missed him she missed things he did with her everything this boy has really lost it. I loved that line in which she missed his touch not only for pleasure but the assurance his touch gave of being at home being safe being loved that's what she missed the most. He is not doing right. 

peeping through his door to stalk her well dude she is your wife I mean this is the real mahir tharki and people think he is the siddha sadha banda no he is not ask bella. and poor guy got caught and look at his imagination. Pratham is real bhai ka chamcha he cannot control and blurted out although mahir was sure but still and even after that he is all innocent like what I don't know what you all are talking about seriously mahir.

yuvi is right she is going to burn down that insecure mahir and that nonsense thinking mahir I want him to be thrashed verbally and then consoled emotionally like some kind of pleasure we get in high emotionally charged conversation.

finally someone got the courage to speak up but wait a minute here tharki mahir overtook the sane one and now he is drooling over his own wife with another fantasy of him being in school well this princi is really going to thrash you for real flirting with your own wife in such  a dangerous situation I see mahir don't care at all about his life. he really thought he can get away with a simple sorry and get lucky tonight dude she is spitting fire and you are testing your luck way too much.

she missed him and their act and the open book bella has shut all the doors for him. Although his reason was genuine he was always possessive of his things and when he got undivided attention he craved for he kept on asking more of it and then anu happened which definitely did not help in turning anything better instead she made it worst and the deepest fear in his mind the darkest past all came running to him.

both missed each other so much these fellas deserve a break after going through so much I am sure andy will give them looking at the condition but it should not be so easy for mahir he deserves a much more punishment although even he was lonely longing and had reasons for what he did but he still need to be punished. Finally weekends adventure are back on track. of all the things they worted out weekend adventures first good going girl.

but but but mahir its not going to be so easy she is your wife and she knows you very well then this pretense you are pulling off. she knows there is something else which is nagging you and which stopped you from telling the truth. The haunting pasting is coming but he should have shared his insecurities with her but doesn't matter with this conversation which they will have soon the last wall between them of sharing insecurities and fear will come down bonding them for life and forever.

Ash you are amazing girl the way you change your story accommodating every wish and not changing the story and pulling of this so perfectly is really commendable thing. I really like the way you write a flirty line and the very next moment the atmosphere turn into serious charged emotionally mode that requires some skill girl. Excellent work here dear. I am really looking forward to read their confrontation and also few past things though I want to skip still cannot wait to read.

behirlover thumbnail

HI ASH 

So I am back here with another one. I so missed this 

finally both are in wedding and here their own  wedding is having turbulence although going strong but still not everything is well between  them. everyone is enjoying their tashani look they are giving to each other and evening does not seem like going well specially with behir specially there is storm of confrontation waiting to be unleashed. well yuvi standing with Pratham and Suhani like their personal guard and he can insult people rather then getting them insulted and this reminds me of the very first episode of naagin where yuvi defended and introduced his half brothers to media that yuvi was something else although big time cheat and flirty he never betrayed he was true to his nature and words.

that's the problem with world no matter how much achievements she does professionally people still stick to asking about home and kids I mean I know they are important but girls achieve much more than bringing new life in this world and taking care of her husband's family bella should be seriously pissed off with mahir not being around and her inner storm of their relation is not helping either.

okay description of ahilya bua trying to look younger made me laugh so much there are actually people who believes in this that make up can help them hide their real age why don't people accept their age gracefully and on top of it bella have to demure the girl never fails to take charge is all so damsel in distress here and her prince charming is not helping in this. well were they really worried about behir sex life I mean seriously here boy was getting seduced and there they were thinking what will happenšŸ¤£šŸ¤Ŗ

I loved that part where bella was not judging andy but instead respecting polo and Pratham also her love for mahir she respects them as her husband respects and loves them. Aunty voiced the worst fear the only thing mahir wanted to hide and don't want to phase it yet here it is bua said exactly the same thing how their work relationship might affect their own relationship although its actually with behir there is something else but then his fear got words there and the one thing he was dreading is actually getting said about him. why do people have to pass judgement on everything its like either you support it or against it but you can never be like that's not my job to judge because well people need either white or black but no grey.

bella girl what a reply I mean seriously there sex life is rocking aunty if you don't believe then please stand outside there room or ask sumi and yuvi and then bella you go girl now wonder you are leading sehgal group the way she replied in sweet yet stern way defending her personal life her love her trust on mahir and mahir's character all together was really amazing.

oh bhai this girl taking down masi and bua in single night she is going to get award for this and asking her help for positionšŸ¤£ masi is going to have an attack now oh wait she would be remembering her time with mausa jišŸ¤Ŗ its like they attacked a wounded tigress here she is dealing with her super idiotic husband and they are coming here advising her about something she don't need an advice on atleast yuvi's wife if any and Suhani are safe now they wont mess with sehgal DIL anymore now.

okay now she is palluless and mahir helping her cleaning spilled water okay I am not thinking anything dirty pure pious thoughts are coming. she again caught him and now he cannot leave they are trapped but wait a minute they actually got trapped blessing in disguise it seems.

police šŸ¤£married people caught in act next day headlines šŸ¤Ŗthis girl is on a mission she is attacking him full fledged and why doesn't she wear a transfer proof lipstick oh wait a minute because we love to see mahir in embarrassed situationsdevil bella again now she again put him in soup what will he do now? she managed to make herself look totally caught in act type and here mahir is khaya piya kuch nahi glass toda bara aana they haven't had any action in ages and he is getting accused of being intimate with her wife in car look at the irony of the situation. here she is getting close to him good at kissing and he is running away like she is plague šŸ‘oh my my bella is really dangerous she almost made sure they spent their night in jail and beat officers would be thinking where the hell they got caught up between husband and wife.

its not his act the lack of conversation and his insecurity and that self doubt which he is hiding is bothering her much more and specially the look on his face listening to ahilya bua's  nonsense is making her worried she is so much hurt that before being a husband wife they were friends and trust is most important in any relation but here the very base of their relationship is getting challenged so she is bound to get hurt.

Oh ash what a chapter I cannot wait to have this emotional journey further I want them to share their deepest fear about each other related to each other with each other. wonderful job girl this is really good you mastered your writing skills so much and I get surprised by your talent every time I read your work even though I know you are hell talented but every time you come up with something new and surprise me taking care of our own wishes and moulding those according to the story without letting plot getting affected all this require some real hard work and skill and you have mastered both of them.šŸ‘šŸ‘

update soon dear I waiting for next few chapters so much and you know the reason for it.

The.Wanderer thumbnail

CHAPTER 20: AN UNEXPECTED DETOUR (II)

When they finally reached home, they found everyone waiting for them at home. They were all worried as BeHir had disappeared from the wedding without informing anyone. They had also heard tales of Bellaā€™s rude behaviour from bua. One look at a sobbing Bella convinced everyone to postpone their questions to a better time. Mahir led her to their bedroom and shut the door behind him. Once in the safe confines of their room, Bella broke down completely. Mahir waited for her sobs to subside before going to her. She still pushed him away.

Mahir: Bella...

Bella: Just go away Mahir. I donā€™t want to hear a thing.

Mahir: Bella, I am fine. Why are you so upset? You can be angry, you can throw things in anger but why are you crying?

Bella: You will never get it Mahir.

Mahir: Try me.

Bella: How will you ever know how lonely I got? Each morning I would wake with the hope that today Mahir will recognise me only to get disappointed when you failed to do so. It was painful to see you behave so professionally with me. Each time you rejected my advances, it hurt like hell. But how will you ever know this? I convinced myself that this is a phase and it will all pass one day. I comforted myself with the thought that it is not Mahirā€™s fault. I went through that because I felt that it was not your choice. But one fine day I find out that it was your choice. Not initially but later on you chose to keep me in the dark. And the reason was because you felt that I did not give you enough attention. Do you know your behaviour makes me feel like a failure? I failed to make you comfortable enough that you could come to me and tell me. I failed as a wife to give you enough space for you to point out when I am wrong. I feel like a terribly unreasonable person. Am I so unreasonable that you were not able to come to me with this problem Mahir?

Mahir: No! Bella, please donā€™t say that. I didnā€™t mean it that way. I...

Bella: But Mahir, it is a fact. The fact that you did not come to me and resorted to such childish antics proves that I am an unreasonable person prone to throwing tantrums. That is what made you behave in such a manner. You said it yourself. I am a terror when I get angry.

Mahir: That was a lie...

Bella: How many lies have you told me Mahir? Either the terror part was a lie or, the  lack of attention on my part was a lie. As in you said that you told me this lie to save yourself from my wrath. So what was the lie? Both cannot be lies. I gave you a chance to tell me but you didnā€™t. It proves that you donā€™t think I am trust worthy enough to share your thoughts with me. What is the point of being your wife if I canā€™t be your friend first? I want to first become worthy enough to be your friend first. Mahir, love doesnā€™t last for life. It is there today, tomorrow we might end up hating each other. But it is friendship that will take us through life. We need to be friends with each other before we can be life partners. I thought we were friends. I thought what we had was friendship, but your behaviour in the last few days has proved that we are not friends. If we were you would have come and told me about feeling ignored. So we need to work on being each otherā€™s friends before we can be husband wife.

Mahir: Bella, trust me that is not the case...

Bella: I do trust you Mahir. The question here is, do you trust me?

Mahir: I do Bella. With all my life. I was a fool when I thought I will burden you with my insecurities. But I was wrong. I will tell you the whole thing. I was not entirely truthful to you when I said I have never had a girlfriend. The truth is, I never dated anyone per say, but there was a time when I kissed a girl. I have very few wild memories. This is one of the wildest one. I never joined Yuviā€™s gang, but that day they insisted. And I gave in. I didnā€™t want to honestly but it was her birthday and well she said that I couldnā€™t/shouldnā€™t refuse a birthday girl. So we were at a nightclub in Goa. I was the key to getting them all in as I was 20 then. You can imagine what it was like. Loud music, drinks and well intimate dancing. I hated all of it, but I tried to enjoy. We were on the dance floor when she started dancing with me. Then all of a sudden she...  Well she kissed me. I wonā€™t lie. I also sort of kissed her back. It turned out it was all an elaborate plan to get the two of us together by none other than Kuhu. She thought that one kiss will get me to like that girl. I was a bit tipsy and... But I pushed her away as soon as I realised what was happening. Kuhu got a sound scolding from me and Yuvi for her stupidity and I cleared it with the girl that I was not interested in her. That girl was...

Bella: Anu. Am I right?

Mahir: How did you...

Bella: Who else would Kuhu try to set you up with? And that explains Kuhuā€™s dislike for me. She thinks I have what should have been her best friendā€™s. I get it now. But how does that matter now?

Mahir: Well you know Anu has been trying to get closer to me these last few days right? So she indirectly reminded me of that kiss that we shared. That was when I was actually not able to remember anything. She made it sound like we did not have any relationship between us and me and her... Well we had gotten close over the last one year. That we both as in me and Anu shared a relationship that was beyond friendship. She made it sound like you married me for the Chairmanā€™s post and now that you have it; you donā€™t care about me at all. She was cashing in on the fact that despite me being not well, you continued to work instead of staying at home to care for me. Now I know why you worked hard in that week. You were doing double work to ensure that Mr. Shuklaā€™s deal completed smoothly. He was still demanding various details from you and you had to do my work as well. But at that time, I knew nothing about it. I was stupid enough to believe her. Not to her face, but inwardly, I thought that you didnā€™t care for me. And why would you right? I mean it was but natural for you to resent me as I was the one who had convinced you to marry Yuvi and when he ran away I married you.

He had paused for a moment, looking for words.

Bella: Go on Mahir.

Mahir: Well, as you know a week later I remembered everything. Along with last two years, I also remembered the past week and each moment spent with Anu. Her lies and the mind games that she played with me, I remembered all of it. And I was scared Bella. That girl had gotten me to believe that you didnā€™t care for me in less than a weekā€™s time. And I was weak enough to believe her. One scary thought crossed my mind and I was stunned.

Bella: What thought Mahir?

Mahir: What if had actually believed her? I was sure that I would ever go behind my wife, no matter what the circumstances were. But she kept on convincing me. What if she had managed to convince me? What if my memory had not returned for another two weeks or three weeks or for another year? What if I had believed her eventually and then done something that was irreversible? Her performance was flawless Bella. She would come to meet me very secretly. Even Kuhu is not aware of our meetings. Her behaviour around me was so flirty and casual. Like we had been doing this for a long time. Immediately after we came back from the hospital, do you remember that you had gone to the office for some meeting? She came to me for the first time then...

FLASHBACK

After their awkward morning experience, Mahir was feeling puzzled. The previous night Bella had herself told him that they shared a bed. That meant that he had seen her in a bathrobe before as sharing a room without these little mishaps is nearly impossible. Or was he assuming things? Maybe he went out whenever she came out or maybe she had bath when he was not around? Whatever the reason, the fact that she was crying made it very sure that she was upset because he had seen in such a condition. He would have to explain it to her that did not mean to. His intentions were not bad.

And what did she mean by ā€œour marriage happened under not so happy circumstances.ā€What were those unhappy conditions? And why was she not married to Yuvi? What had happened that made her marry him? So many questions and no one to answer. She had rushed from their room post breakfast. He thought it would be unkind to question Yuvi about that and asking anyone else was going to be so awkward. How could he go and ask, what made him marry his younger brotherā€™s to-be-wife? So al-in-all he was in a confused state when the door to his room suddenly opened and someone entered his room. Before he could turn around, someone had hugged him tightly from behind.

Mahir: Bella...

Assuming that only his wife would enter without knocking first.

Girl: No! How could you even... I am Anu.

Mahir turned around and sure enough, Anu was standing there with a hurt expression on her face.

Anu: Why would Bella hug you? Has she ever done that before? No, right? So why would she do it now?

Suddenly she went and closed the door and locked it from inside.

Anu: That settles the other family members. Oh baby! I was so worried about you. I missed you so much but you know how it is! I couldnā€™t come to meet you when everyone is around...

Anu hugged him tightly. Mahir was puzzled and pushed her away slightly.

Mahir: Why? I am sure Ma will not a have problem. I mean she will have a problem if she sees you with me in a locked room now that I am married.

Anu was looking at him shocked.

Anu: What do you mean baby? Why are you pretending to have lost your memory in front of me? This pretence is for that Bella right? Then why....

Suddenly realization dawned upon her...

Anu: You have actually lost your memory. You really donā€™t remember anything from the last two years. So, that is why you didnā€™t try to contact me in anyway... I get it...

Mahir: Look I really donā€™t know what you are talking about.

Anu: I thought this was all a pretence to keep Bella away and so that we could spend time together.

Anu was standing uncomfortably close to him. Now she made him sit on the bed and knelt down near his feet and placed her head on his lap. Mahir jerked back and Anuā€™s eyes filled with tears. Mahir was not sure what was happening to him lately. Why were girls bursting into tears because of him? He awkwardly patted her head and she once again placed her head on his lap.

Mahir: Look Anu, I really donā€™t what you are talking about. Why would I pretend and why would I want to keep Bella away from me? What is this about us spending time? I am so confused....

Anu: Donā€™t be. I will explain. From where should I start? Let me start from your wedding. On the day she was supposed to marry Yuvi, Yuvi disappeared from the home. Everyone assumed that he had run away because he did not want to marry her. Even she thought that he had run away and so, only Pratham and Suhani got married while she decided to go away. You were feeling bad as you had been encouraging her to marry Yuvi and now he had ditched her. So you went to her with a proposal to marry. I donā€™t know what happened in the confines of her room, but the next thing I knew was that you were sitting in the mandap as her groom. I was shattered.

Mahir: Oh, so this what she meant when she said that our marriage happened under not so happy circumstances .

Anu: Yes, she was unhappy. But still she went ahead with it as you had offered her the post of the Chairman and how could she let go of such a huge opportunity? Marriage was a small price to pay for it and she paid it. I donā€™t know what happened in the next few weeks as I was consciously avoiding coming near this house. You had never reciprocated my feelings but I still had a hope that maybe... But with your marriage that hope shattered. I just wanted some time to myself. And so I decided to go to London for some time. Everything was set, the tickets were booked and a couple of days before I was set to leave, I met you. You seemed very down. On asking multiple times, you finally told me that Bella had changed a lot post marriage. You were so broken that day baby that I knew that I couldnā€™t leave you here all alone. So I stayed back to support you. And then one day Yuvi came back and Bella straight away shifted out of your room.

Mahir: I donā€™t believe Bella married me for the post. I have known her for years. She is no gold digger. And for her marriage is no joke. That cannot be the reason why she married me. I am sure of it. And why would she shift out of my room?

Anu: No idea. But she did. It turns out that Yuvi was in an accident and that is why he was missing from the house. He was very severely injured and when he regained consciousness, he told the doctors to call you to him. So Bellaā€™s anger on him melted and she began to behave normally with him. Even I was surprised that she accepted the post but... Maybe she married because she wanted to save her reputation? See, everyone was taunting her and maybe she married you to save herself from the humiliation. Either ways her behaviour changed drastically in the next few weeks. She was rude, extremely rude to you. You were so so lonely at that time. You would call me and talk to me. I know we were never close, but those conditions brought us close. You genuinely loved her but she never cared for your feelings. Maybe she was going through her own shit, but that does not change the fact that she hurt you. She used to throw a fit if she saw you with me so we began meeting secretly. And then one day...

Mahir: One day what?

Anu: Oh baby! It is really not something that I should be telling you. It is something to be cherished and remembered but now that you have forgotten about it... I am feeling very shy, just thinking about it..

Mahir: WHAT ANU?

Anu: Oh baby, we were together one night when Bella was working at the office on some important presentation. She did that very often. She avoided coming home at night most of the time. And everyone thought that she is so hardworking but the real reason was that she wanted to avoid you and avoid sharing a bed with you..

Mahir: Hold on a sec... You said she had shifted out of my room, then how come?

Anu: That was temporary. Once Yuvi found out about your wedding, she had to come back. She had shifted out on Sumi auntyā€™s request so that Yuvi didnā€™t feel bad and all...

Mahir: But you said that you didnā€™t know the reason why she shifted..

Anu: I... Are you doubting me Mahir?

Mahir: No just trying to get some clarity.

Anu: Look I know Sumi aunty requested her but I donā€™t know why she followed. Why would a wife leave her husbandā€™s room if she loved him? She wouldnā€™t right? But she did. That was because she wanted some excuse to not share a bed with you. But once Yuvi found out, she had to come back. So what was I saying? Ah yes... She would work till late at night to avoid coming home to you... That was one such night. I had just dropped by and found you very upset. She had fought with you and blamed you for ruining her life by trapping her in a loveless marriage. I think she was missing Yuvi but she couldnā€™t even go back to him as you guys were married. She was frustrated with her situation and took it out on you. She would do that frequently and somehow that day it affected you a lot. So when I dropped by you were very very upset and feeling guilty about something. I was trying to console you when suddenly...

Mahir: Suddenly what Anu?

Anu: You... you kissed me Mahir. I did not know how to respond but you kept on kissing me for a long time. After you were done, you told me that you were sorry that you married Bella in a hurry. You genuinely loved her, but you had realised that she didnā€™t love you back. You knew that I was the one who had always loved you and if I would have you, you would like to see where this relationship went. I was so happy that day Mahir. But I was also worried about Bella. When I questioned you, you told me that you would divorce her eventually and anyways she did not love you. Once you were sure of our relationship, you would set her free from a loveless marriage.

Mahir was looking stunned at this revelation. He was very sure he would not do something so disgusting but then why would Anu lie to him? And it was very natural for Bella to feel trapped in a loveless marriage. Bella had expressed her feelings to him that one time, and he had rejected her. Then he had pushed her to marry Yuvi. And when Yuvi supposedly left she had obviously taken up his offer. But the resentment must have remained that it was he who pushed her to marry Yuvi. And with Yuviā€™s return, she must be feeling trapped. It made sense for him to free her so that she could go back to Yuvi. But even in his current confused state he felt his heart wrench at the thought of Bella leaving him. He did not fully buy Anuā€™s story, but in an emotionally vulnerable state it was possible that he had kissed her. He just hoped that their relationship had not progressed beyond that.

Anu was observing Mahir, trying to see if her performance had affected him in any way. She had rehearsed for the same ever since she found out that he had lost his memory. She was pleased to see that he looked confused. Confusion was good, she thought. Confusion eventually led to mistakes. She could almost see Mahir framing the next obvious question. Had their relationship progressed beyond kissing? She weighed her options. Should she tell him that no, they had never gone beyond kissing? NO. That would be stupid. They were not teenagers to have waited for the right time. They both were fully grown adults, fully aware of what passion felt like. No, she would tell him that they had progressed far beyond kissing. Anyways that would help her in keeping Mahir guilty. If he thought they had shared a physical relationship then he would not push her away. That would buy her enough time to convince him of their affair. And once he was convinced, it would be too easy to convince him to set poor Bella free from a loveless marriage.

Mahir: Anu, can I ask you something?

His tone has changed, she thought. Smiling inwardly she said

Anu: Of course baby.

Mahir: Have we... I mean... Have ever gone beyond kissing?

She pretended to blush.

Anu: Oh yes, Mahir. Many times.

Mahir: I donā€™t get it Anu. Bella told me last night that she knew I loved her and she wanted me to accept her completely. Why would she say that?

Anu: Mahir she was talking about the fact that you guys are married. You have forgotten all about your marriage. She said she knew you love her. But did she say that, she loved you? No right? And even if she did... See she is not a bad girl, she would not hurt you by telling you the truth of your relationship when you are so vulnerable. She will lie to keep you healthy. But Mahir the truth is that she is suffering as much as we are.

Saying this Anu hugged him tightly, tears drenching his shirt and an evil smile on her face.

FLASHBACK ENDS.

Mahir: She told me that even Kuhu was not aware of our affair. I was not convinced Bella. I was sure that I would never go against my wifeā€™s back. It disgusted me that we had... But then she did not have any reason to lie either.And her story made sense. It was too good to be true that you loved me as much as I loved you given the conditions that led to our marriage. I never let her know that I was convinced that you did not love me. I kept on pushing her away, but she was persistent. She kept on trying to remind of the times we had supposedly spent with each other. Eventually, I began to believe her. I thought why not? It could have happened. In a moment of passion and then later out of bitterness for you, it was possible that we made love with each other. I never responded to her advances but I believed her when she said that we had gone far beyond kissing. The very thought disgusted me, and I wanted to stop her. Tell her that it was all over between us. I wanted to tell her that I didnā€™t know in which state of mind I let this blasphemy happen but I wanted to stop this now. But then I was guilty. I thought I had used her when I needed her and then now I was being all disgusted.

Bella: Mahir you never... I mean how could you even think that you are capable of something so...

But Mahir was not paying attention.

Mahir:... And then there were other things, like you kept on avoiding me, you shifted out of our room that very night. You showered me with all the attention in the world but you still avoided me. To that she told me, you were trying to be my friend. It was all so very confusing you know. And then a week of being molested like this by Anu, I finally remembered everything.

Bella: So why did you continue with this drama then?

Mahir: Very simply because I was shaken. She had told me all kinds of lies and I had believed her. She had tried to ā€˜getā€™ me to remember things... I will not go into the details but needless to say it was SUPER uncomfortable. I canā€™t tell you Bella how horrible that whole week was for me. When I remembered everything, one thought haunted me. What if I had believed her? What if I had done something was irreversible? I was afraid that if you knew I was back to normal, you will stop showering attention on me and at that time I needed your attention. So...

Bella: So you kept up the pretence. I donā€™t get two things Mahir. First, why did you fear her intensions after your memory returned? As in I get it, you thought she could have misled you into believing into your non-existent affair, about which I have serious doubts, you would have never actually done something so wrong, but okay you thought that was possible. Fine. But why fear her after your memory returned? It was not like she was going to force anything on you. And with your memory back, you knew for sure that nothing of that sort had ever happened between the twwi of you. So there was no chance of it making you feel guilty either... And why didnā€™t you tell me? You could have told and still kept up the pretence of having lost your memory. It would have taken me less than a minute to show her the door. I would have kicked her out if it was necessary. Why didnā€™t you tell me? And most importantly, why were you so insecure in first place? I get it, you thought what if she had manipulated you, if you had never gotten your memory back? But why fear her after your memory came back?

Mahir: Because I am after all my fatherā€™s son. How can anyone expect loyalty from Andy Sehgalā€™s eldest son, Bella?

Bella: What are you talking about Mahir?

Mahir: I have spent my entire life so far hearing that since I am Andy Sehgalā€™s eldest son, everyone expects me to be just like him. It was like all my life everyone is just waiting for me to commit the same mistakes that my dad committed. Do you remember I had told you about Pratham being taunted in school for being the other womanā€™s son? Me and my siblings did not have it any easier. All the kids would tease me for having a step-mom. Once my school teacher thought that I was cheating in exams and she, very casually, declared in front of the whole class that she expected me to be a cheater as cheating ran in my blood. My father had after all cheated on my mother. So why should I be any different? No one knows about this incident, not even ma. Yuvi would give it back to them, Kuhu would do the same. But me? I would strive hard to prove them wrong. I would make sure that I made no mistakes. I have always feared making mistakes Bella. When Anu managed to manipulate me, my old fears resurfaced that since I am my dadā€™s son, what if, in the heat of the moment, I cheated on you?  I am always afraid that something will drive us apart and I will seek solace in someone elseā€™s arms. I donā€™t want to do that. EVER! My dad spoiled lives of two women and four kids. I donā€™t want to do that... Bella I didnā€™t want to make any mistake. And so I thought if you are constantly showering love and affection on me, I would remain glued to your side. But if you stop doing that... You are getting right? What kind of a man am I when my own bua can so casually say that I will ditch my wife, whom I love and cherish more than my life, I will ditch her and go looking for pleasure elsewhere if she stops paying attention to me? It must be true right? I am capable of doing that... That is why everyone has said this from my childhood. I am my fatherā€™s son and they expect me to make the same mistake that my father did. It is as though they are waiting for me to commit that mistake... But there is no relief when I donā€™t because the question is not if, the question is when... He will cheat on his wife and then we will be proven right.

Bella: Mahir, relax. Nothing of this sort will happen to us. Clam down Mahir... Mahir... Please...

Mahir was getting all worked up now.

Mahir: I saw the future clearly. You standing alone, perhaps with my kid and me with Anu. I saw you in Maā€™s place, crying and pining away for me. I saw potential Polo in Anu, Bella and I was scared of it becoming a reality. I saw myself bringing Anu in your life like dad brought Polo mom in Maā€™s life.

Bella: Mahir! How can you even think of yourself... I mean I know you will never do such a thing...

Mahir: But what if I did Bella? I am after all his son, right?

Bella: NO! You will never do something like that.

Mahir: How can you be so sure?

He was like a child seeking assurance. It broke Bellaā€™s heart to see him think of himself in that manner. It broke her to see him so vulnerable.

Bella: Because you love me. You love me with all your heart.

Mahir: Didnā€™t dad love Ma when they married? Of course he did. He must have loved her with all his heart. And didnā€™t you just say that love doesnā€™t last for life? So what if my love for you waned and I ended up doing what dad did?

Bella: Mahir relax. Calm down please. We donā€™t know what happened then. We donā€™t know why mom came in dadā€™s life.

Mahir: I know. I was eight when Pratham and Mom came in our lives. Dad had been having an affair for at least six years then. I was not so small that I didnā€™t understand stuff. I had heard ma and dad speak. Dad blamed ma for ignoring him and not being available when he needed her. He blamed her for being the perfect, DIL, perfect mother, perfect employer but she couldnā€™t be the perfect wife. From what I could gather Dad was going through a rough patch in business then and wanted Ma to be there for him. But ma used to be busy caring for me as I was a cough and cold prone baby. I would keep her awake for nights together. Whenever dad wanted to talk with her or spend time with her, she would never have the time as she was busy helping him manage the business during the day and caring for me at night. Dad blamed her for never being emotionally available for him. While mom was always there for him. They had known each other since their college days. Mom had always crushed after dad. They had stayed in touch over the years. With Ma being busy all the time, dad turned to mom for emotional support and soon they were having an affair. Very soon Mom was pregnant with Pratham and there was no turning back for dad. At the same time ma was also pregnant with Yuvi. No matter how much he regretted his affair he couldnā€™t deny that he had gotten mom pregnant. I remember him saying that he had begun to love mom by then. What had started off as a fling had become something substantial and emotional. Years later when Ma found out about his other family, he blamed her for pushing him away from her. During those constant and loud fights, I heard all these things. They were never meant for my ears but I heard them. Sometimes I feel like I was the reason why Ma and dad went away from each other. If I had never come in their lives, their lives would have been smooth. Ma would have had all time in the world for dad and mom would have never entered our lives.

Bella: Mahir you canā€™t blame yourself for what dad did.

Mahir: Canā€™t l? Bella I was the reason why ma never had time for dad. Anyways, with Anu filling my ears with crap, I saw the possibility of history repeating itself. Mom was never manipulative. What mom felt for dad was pure, but Anu is manipulated. Look at how she manipulated me into believing that you did not care for me? You had begun to shower love and affection on me then. You were making an effort to get me to remember you.

Bella: Yeah, Yuvi made me realise that I was being stupid by running away from you. He had seen Anu buzzing around you and well he scolded me for not trying. Yuvi found me one night in my room crying.

FLASHBACK

Yuvi: Bella, what happened? Why are you crying?

Bella: Nothing.

Yuvi: Nope. You have to tell me. Otherwise I am calling ma.

Bella: No, donā€™t!

Yuvi: Then tell me.

Bella: Well, Mahirā€™s behaviour... I miss my Mahir. I miss him so much. He shrinks away from me when I approach him. And he...

Yuvi: I am sorry, but who are you and what have you done to our Bella?

Bella: What?

Yuvi: I never thought that day would come when I will call you stupid but it has come. You say Mahir doesnā€™t remember you. You miss him. But what are you doing to bring him back? Nothing! You spend the nights crying and moping around and during the day you are busy running away from him. If he doesnā€™t see you, how the hell will he remember you? I am sorry but this is not the girl I knew. The Bella I knew would have put in her life and soul into getting her husbandā€™s memory back. She would not be sitting around crying. Look I have seen Anu buzzing around him lately. You need to do something before she gets interested in Bhai once again. I know a few things which I donā€™t know if you know. It is not my place to tell you these things but get this thing very clearly she is a leech of extreme kind. Get up, go and get your man back.

FLASHBACK ENDS

Bella: So after this surprising but motivating speech, I decided that no matter what I would stay in front of your eyes. But I still couldnā€™t bear to shift back to our room.

Mahir: So you were making an effort and it felt nice to be pampered by you. It killed me to lie to you but I felt as though if I kept at it, you would keep on showering your love on me. I know it was stupid. But when you are insecure about your own self, nothing sounds stupid. I am sorry Bella. I should have told you sooner but then I did not want to burden you with my childhood stories and my insecurities. I thought you were better off not knowing. I did not tell you because I knew you would worry and feel my pain. But I didnā€™t want you to feel the pain...

Bella: You are stupid to think that you could do it. You can never hurt me that way Mahir. You know why? Because we will never repeat ma and dadā€™s mistake. Their mistake was being husband and wife before they could be friends. We will be best of friends with each other. And that starts with sharing our problems and insecurities with each other. And Mahir? You are not the reason why Ma and Dad went away from each other. I donā€™t know who was at fault, but it was certainly not you.

Mahir: What I donā€™t get is this, she was away the whole time. How did she find out about you shifting out of our room when Yuvi came back, or how did she know about ma asking you to do the same?

Bella: How difficult is it to get things out of Kuhu?

Mahir: Kuhu?

Bella: Anu is Kuhuā€™s best friend. She shares everything with her. I am sure she must have shared with Anu that Yuvi is back and in the process, maybe she mentioned me shifting out? But I am sure, if she finds out what Anu tried to do, she will be furious. She loves you Mahir. And although she is not too fond of me, she will never try to oust me from the house. She knows your happiness lies with me. And that is what friendship is all about. Sharing your feelings and inner most thoughts. Anu is not worth the trust that Kuhu put in her.

There was a moment of silence after that.

Mahir: So now what? Am I forgiven?

Bella: No you are most certainly not. And we work on the friendship part of our relationship. And that starts from now. Although I know why you did this stupidity, I firmly believe that you should be punished so that you will never repeat the same. So I will not forgive you till I am convinced that you have learnt your lesson.

Mahir: But Bella! Okay fine. Hi, I am Mahir Sehgal

Bella: Hi, I am Bella Mahir Sehgal. Nice to meet you.

Mahir: Same here. Now what?

Bella: Now we change and sleep. I am very tired.

Mahir: Hey! Wait, I had brought something special for you that day. Wait a minute.

He went to the cupboard and brought out the stack of gifts. He selected one and gave it to her. She unwrapped the gift to find a skimpy piece of lingerie in it. It was a lacy black number which looked it was held together literally by threads. She blushed a deep red when she saw it.

Bella: Is this what my mentor was gifting me that night? Did you really imagine me in this?

Mahir: Well yeah. I thought might as well channel the tharki boss in me. Put it on, please?

Bella: You make me wear it...

She looked at him and blushed. Mahir was amazed that she had agreed to wear it so easily and that too, she had asked him to make her wear it? That was too good to be true. He looked at her suspiciously but she looked back innocently, a delicate blush spreading across her cheeks. Mahir moved forward and unpinned her pallu. She let it fall to the ground and when his hands reached the back buttons of her blouse, she twisted out of his grasp.

Bella: What? You are such a shameless person Mahir. I told you that you are not yet forgiven and still you have the audacity to give me this. Then to ask me to put it on. And then you have the guts to undress me? Really?  Do you honestly think that I will be okay with whatever hanky panky that you are planning to do with me? And where did you even buy this?

Mahir: I bought it online.

Bella: Mahir, I admire your guts!  You have the audacity to gift me this skimpy piece of clothing after behaving like a total idiot? You dare gift me these scraps of fabric... no this is not even fabric. This is net. Like sheer net. You dare to gift me these scraps of net and expect me to wear them for you? Like really?

Mahir: Bella! This is Victoriaā€™s Secret special edition stuff. There are only a 100 pieces of these all over the world.

Bella: Oh yeah? I donā€™t care even then. You want me to put this on and then what?

Mahir: Then well... I... I mean... We have been staying apart for so long and... Well... I missed you... So...

Bella: Whose fault was that?

Mahir: Mine. But Bella....

Bella: No buts Mr. Mahir Sehgal. Work on being my friend first then I will let you be my husband. And anyways I want to prove that I do have restraint.

Mahir: That is not fair Bella.

Bella: Oh yeah? Has anyone ever told you, everythingā€™s fair in love and war. And this is WAR!!!

Mahir: Bella!

Bella: Good night Mahir Sehgal.

Saying this she grabbed her pillow and a blanket and went to lie down on the bed. She lined up the spare pillows between them.

Mahir: NO! Bella... Is that how best friends behave with each other? Arenā€™t they kind to each other? I mean I have never seen you behave this way with Suhani.

Bella: First and foremost, best friends earn that status. You have not yet earned it yet. Then best friends share things feelings with each other. They never feel like they are burdening the other person with their problems. They talk with each other. Most importantly best friends donā€™t expect the other person to wear such indecent clothes for them. And yes, best friends donā€™t hide things from each other. They tell when someone is harassing them. They help each other kick the harasserā€™s ass. And most importantly? They NEVER hide about their first kiss.

Mahir: Bella?

Bella: Mahir I am feeling pissed off. You hid so many things from me...

Mahir: Are you jealous of Anu?

Bella: What? No! Of course not. I am angry that you did not tell me about this sooner.

Mahir: There is a right time to tell everything Bella. I couldnā€™t have just walked up to you and told you that hey there best friend, I never told you this because I didnā€™t know you existed then but Anu kissed me when I was twenty. When was I supposed to tell you this? When you were busy seducing me in a drunken state? Or when you were inviting me to share my single bed with you? Or when we were going out on our very first date? And donā€™t change the topic Bella, you are jealous arenā€™t you?

Bella: Good night Mahir!!

The.Wanderer thumbnail

@Preeti you know why I can't reply to your comments. I have been banned from using my laptop for more than a few minutes.  Will answer all your comments in June. Pakka. 

The.Wanderer thumbnail

Okay folks this is it! Today is the last day of the shoot. BeHir ended a few weeks ago, this week show will also end. So I was thinking ki I will post some chapters that I have already written and then I will stop. I think a three or four more chapters are there. 

This is an ongoing story and it will not end. It will live on. I might post it on the FF forum now. From the beginning. After June. A new thread and maybe more readers. 

Thanks you all for the support and love. After the next few chapters the story although incomplete, will end. You guys can take it wherever you want from there. 

TenderCoconut thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Okay,that was a little unexpected,is this the same for all FF's ???and that also means ur presence in this AT would be no more right??šŸ˜’ šŸ˜’ 

Anyway thanks Ash chechi to leading this story till here,u r trusting us to lead it ourselves after a three to four chapters,but u can trust me,I would only imagine the best for BeHiršŸ˜³šŸ˜³

And plz don't let Bela punish Mahir so much,I wish to see a baby in the last chapters,that's why,poor guy,he's been going through a lot lately ,I know u would end it good,thank u so muchšŸ¤—

behirlover thumbnail

Hi ASH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry for being late.

and dont worry about replying its fine I understand 

Everyone is worried ye kaand karke kaha gaye and waiting for gossip but One look at bella and people decided to move to their room matlab look at the terror of her tears. 

Mahir you are doing in no good its not because of your physical health she is worried its your mental health that affected her. This decision of him to hide things from her no matter how much unintentional and innocent made her doubt her love infact the very base of their relationship i.e. trust friendship something which they had from start. It broke her that while she was miserable he was actually making her feel that little she knows that he had his own nightmares and the one thing he dreaded was coming back to him. She thought maybe she actually became like someone involved in work so much that she became unapproachable. His wild memories were not the way we wanted it to be wild.

ASH I wanted GOA for BEHIR and you gave this yucky stuff their enjoying sadistic pleasure are we? How much tipsy was he to kiss back that girl KUHU should know about this now. Also ANU should be brought back thrashed left right by bella and everyone from family even kuhu and also should witness behir ki intimacy I want her to burn like burn real bad.

This guy knew they got married under not so happy circumstances yet he was expecting that bella should give her attention to him talk about being hopelessly in love. ANU made this elaborate plan of trapping mahir after she came to know that he is having amnesia. This girl I would love to see her getting thrashed by every single member of the family. she opened pandora's box of his insecurities she tapped that one thing he was always afraid of she should be punished.

All his life he was running from that one thing proving constantly that he was not and will never be what everyone expected him to be he was not just ANDY's son but SUMI's son also and he will never do this. He was afraid that what if he would have hurt bella even though unintentional this guilt was eating him. That's why he asked her is she happy with him what else he should do somewhere deep down he wanted to make her happy so that his past will never come his insecurities will never win.

mahir she wasn't crying that you watched her in bathrobe she was crying that you just watched and did nothing when she was in bathrobe. that was so soothing that he called bella infront of anu when she hugged him good going burn girl. Look at her audacity she keeping head in his lap mahir should have thrown her out only I am telling you ash I want her to witness behir and their intimacy I want her to burn and realise that what she lied and planned about was actually happening in front of her eyes.

But how she got to know that he offered her post of chairman KUHU should take hajmola dose.  This girl manipulated everything their every action so perfectly she played her cards well initially trying to portray bella as gold digger than someone who still missed her first love but mahir should have known that kiss they shared was not casual I know I am stupid to say this but this anu made me go red with anger. This anu is exactly the N3 wali anu always looking at cashing in minutest possibility of having mahir with her.

Mahir was poster wale mahirji asking logical things but there is saying na IF YOU CANNOT CONVINCE THEM THEN CONFUSE THEM & THE MOST POWERFUL WEAPON IN THIS WORLD IS TEARS  Anu used both of them cautiously manipulating him and confusing him and bella was also distant giving him space making him even more confuse to believe in her lies. He was in that confused state also was justifying bella's behaviour and doubting his and somewhere hating himself that what he did with her and why he became that only which he always feared his heart knew how much it would hurt if bella left him even though he didn't knew about it that's called real love.

Anu not only attacked his hurting nerve she also made him guilty and trapped him from all side so that no matter even if he wants to go he cannot leave her. This girl I am telling you ASH this girl should be royally insulted by everyone even rehaan if it makes you happy. OMG did she actually went on describing things to make him remember that this girl has no shame.

Poor guy was so vulnerable he wanted that bella should give him so much attention that he will not get thoughts of never loving her but it was like a double edge sword the more she showered her attention the more he became guilty of what if he actually would have hurted her.  Finally he blurted the real trauma of his past which haunted him poor guy went through so much bearing all this silently and this constant guilt of being one of the reasons his mom and dad separated although for me ANDY and his reason of falling for POLO was lame I mean SUMI was doing everything for them and if he was feeling so neglected he should have told her rather than seeking someone else help. LAME excuses people come up with to justify cheating. 

ANDY should realise what all he made that small child go through because of his one act I think somewhere andy feels guilty and that's why he is in this plan and genuinely happy for BEHIR. and yuvi and Pratham were born around same time so what was he seeking comfort from both of them. 

This much amount of pain mahir never shared with anyone he shared with bella his most secret part his most vulnerable part he shared with her they connected even more she knows his fears now he imagined also that he will leave bella stranded in middle of nowhere with kids. YUVI was very much sane in all this or maybe he knew how low anu can stoop for mahir that's why he advised her.

Bella is amazing instead of feeling sad or pity she made him cheerful she knew there is a way to handle this if she kept on discussing his insecurity he will never get over it and so she thought of working on their own relation rather than justifying on what happened in past and who was guilty.

MAHIR MAHIR MAHIR this boy is next level tharki here one moment he crying and next moment he is gifting her VICTORIA'S secret collection seriously he just cannot control himself after being away from her for so long. MAHIR and his fantasies he was gifting this imagine boss and employee playing around and had anu entered that day then to anu would have vanished into thin air. 

I knew it the moment bella said make me wear it there will be a catch what he thought after making her longing for him for weeks she will let him have his way easily no chance buddy. And this is what you do to your friend mahir needs to be taught about being friendly. she will tempt him badly now. but bella is wrong Suhani did expected her to wear that lace type thing although not for her but still don't kill me for this. and mahir never told about kiss because he don't want to miss out on action happening in his bedroom for something so disgusting.

But first this ANU need to be taught a lesson she assaulted him at his vulnerable state bella should not let her go easily.

ASH what a chapter fab writing I loved the way you handled this emotional but fun in end. I am completely surprised by your writing even though I have read it many times but your choice of words your handling of emotions fun every aspect of relation makes me dumbstruck all the time. 

waiting for the next update post it soon you know the reason for it I mean bella mahir anu andy this is going to be one hell of a drama

The.Wanderer thumbnail

CHAPTER 21: Yuvi and Suhani

Next morning Bella expected to get court marshalled by Andy and Kuhu at least but surprisingly when they came downstairs, everyone was perfectly normal with them with the exception of Sumitra. As soon as they reached the dining table Sumitra launched her verbal attack on both of them. She spoke for fifteen minutes non-stop before Bella could get a word in. The general gist was the carelessness with which they had disappeared from the venue without informing anyone.

Bella: MA! Relax! Calm down. I am sorry. I should have informed you but buaji had pissed me off, Mahir had pissed me off and on top of that masi irritated me. I couldnā€™t take it anymore. I just had to leave. I know I should have called you but I didnā€™t think of that...

Polo: And why were you crying last night?

Bella: Because of Mahir. He was being an ass.

Yuvi: OMG! Bhai I never thought I would see the day when a girl would call you an ass. If I remember correctly all my girlfriends would go how sensible your brother is! Why canā€™t you be like him? Learn something from your brother!! Half of them had a crush on you. Bella! Thank you for calling my brother an ass and proving that he is just like me.

Bella: He is nothing like you Yuvi but yes he was being unnecessarily stupid yesterday.

Yuvi: Ouch! You could have agreed with me just to keep my heart you know.

Bella: NO!

Sumitra: Okay, you two! Stop fighting!

YuLa: Yes MA!

And they burst out laughing! With everyone laughing, Andy took that opportunity to pull Bella aside.

Bella: Yes dad?

Andy: Thank you, dear.

Bella: For what? Forsaying your son is stupid?

Andy: No. For defending my son. I heard your conversation with Ahilya yesterday. My sons have suffered because of what I did in life. I did what I did and you did not have to defend me or Poloā€™s honour for that matter. But you did. Thank you, Bella.

Bella: Dad I have no idea why mom is a part of our lives. But she is and that is all that matters to me right now. She is family and no one insults my family in front of me.

Andy: Dear, I was worried about how my kid's partners would fit in our unusual family situation. But you, Suhani and RJ not only accepted my kids with open arms but also support them unconditionally.

Bella: Dad, donā€™t worry we are family. No matter how unusual or otherwise but we are family and nothing will ever change that.

Andy: Bella, I had been meaning to talk to you about this for quite some time now. Ever since your wedding actually. This is neither the time nor the place but still. Mahir is very insecure about himself. Ever since his childhood, he has had to bear the brunt of being my eldest son. I did plenty of mistakes in my life, one of them was bringing Polo in Sumiā€™s life. I have no justification for my actions... I was an idiot... I mean Polo is great but Sumi has suffered a lot... Even Polo has suffered...

He looked very awkward and embarrassed at that moment. Gone was the Andy Sehgal Bella knew and admired. Before her stood a man, bent and defeated, one who had carried the weight of his mistakes for far too long. Seeing him so vulnerable, Bella was reminded of Mahir from the previous night. Andy and Mahir had nothing in common when it came to looks. Except for his height, Mahir had inherited nothing from his father. But that day Bella detected faint traces of Mahir in Andy.

Andy: Bella, Mahir was always taunted for being a cheaterā€™s son. He was constantly reminded that he was my son and hence he was likely to commit the same mistakes. I could do nothing to shut the people who said this... I was so helpless Bella while my kids suffered in silence.

Bella: Dad, I don't need any justification. I told you. I have no idea why mom is a part of our lives. But she is and that is all that matters to me right now. And I know allabout his insecurities. And now that I know, I will ensure that he gets rid ofthem. Donā€™t worry.

Andy: I was embarrassed to broach this topic with you but seeing Mahirā€™s behaviour from the past few weeks, I knew I had to do it. I...

Bella: Dad, I know. I will make sure that Mahir never faces his old nightmare. EVER.

Andy gave her a smileand they both went to join the breakfast table. During the breakfast Bella keptgiving Mahir really dirty stares. So much that even Polo who was generallyclueless noticed it. When Anu dropped in for a bite, Bella gave her such aglare when she tried to talk to Mahir that Anu wilted in front of that one. Anuwho was an expert at comebacks could not think of something scathing to say.Yuvi noticed this and almost spit out his last bit of paratha. He as it waschoked on it and Suhani had to thump him on the back. Once he could breathe normallyhe whispered to Suhani

Yuvi: Did you justnotice the glare that Bella gave Anu?

Suhani: I did. What was that for?

Yuvi: I think I know. Meet me later. We will speak with Bhai.

Suhani: Okay.

Post breakfast, Yuri and Suhani went to Mahir, who was in the study, going through some files looking thoroughly miserable. Pratham had to leave immediately but they promised to keep him posted. He brightened up at the sight of Yuvi and Suhani.

Yuvi: Bhai what didyou tell Bella that she gave such a poisonous glare to Anu?

Mahir: I... I toldher about the Goa incident last night and some other things...

Suhani: What Goa incident?

Yuvi: Shh. I willtell you later on. Was that why she was crying?

Mahir: No. That is a long story and not meant for your ears. Just know this that I am in a hot soup. She is still angry that I pretended and then I went on to call her a terror. As in I said she is a terror when she gets angry and also well I told her that I sort of kissed Anu back...

Suhani: You kissedAnu? When? How?

Mahir: When I wastwenty. She kissed me actually...

Yuvi: Bhai you sureknow how to screw up a story. Suhani long story short we were in a night clubin Goa celebrating Anuā€™s birthday when Anu out of blue kissed Bhai. Bhairesponded for a micro-second before pushing her away. I wouldnā€™t call thatresponding but Bhai thinks it is. In order to push someone/something away youneed pull that object close for a micro second. Only then will push be effective. Newtonā€™s third law of motion Bhai. Every action has an equal and opposite reaction. I was there Bhai, I saw you push her away. When someone ispushed away, a small jerk comes. That is the moment when that person isslightly closer to you. I had a hard time convincing Bhai that he should notfeel guilty and clear it with Anu which he did. It was all my stupid sisterā€™splan to get Bhai and Anu together.

Suhani: But...

Yuvi: Bahi donā€™t tell me you told Bella the details.

Mahir mutely nodded his head.

Yuvi: Bhai! Why did you go into the details? You could have simply told her the truth but why go into the details? This is cruelty against women.

Mahir: Look Yuvi I appreciate your concern but you canā€™t tell me how wrong I am, okay? Trust me I already know. I was just trying to keep the honesty factor intact but I guess I bombarded her with too much information last night. And on top of that my stupidity... I am in so much trouble... I mean she took it quite lightly but Iknow she is hurt.

Suhani: Bhai, I knowBella since we were kids. She will not hold this against you. She will not-torture you for something that happened more than ten years ago.

Mahir: I know Suhani.Anu deserves the glares but that is not why she is upset with me. There are other things that I have done in the recent past that have hurt her tremendously. Anyways I donā€™t know what to do...

He went from thereleaving behind an exasperated Yuvi and a puzzled Suhani.

Yuvi: Look at this man! First, he spent his youth waiting in a corner for some girl to notice him. Now that she has, he destroyed it with his own two hands. He is digging his own grave.

Suhani: I hate to say this, but I agree with you. We need to do something.

Just then Mahir came rushing back and caught hold of Suhaniā€™s hand.

Mahir: Suhani, come with me. I need to talk to you.

He dragged her to hisroom and shut the door behind them.

Mahir: Suhani, how do you befriend someone?

Suhani: What?

Mahir: How do youbecome friends with someone?

Suhani: Why are you asking this Bhai?

Mahir: Bella has toldme that before I become her husband, I will have to become her friend first. And I donā€™t know how. Shall I take her out on a date? Or maybe get a gift? Oh, Iknow I will take her out on a holiday? Or maybe I will gift her a spa package...

Suhani: Bhai! Calmdown. Take a deep breath! These things are what boyfriends do. Or husbandsdo. Friendship is not about material things. I mean I rarely gift Bellaanything. The only time we gift each other is on birthdays. Friendship will nothappen tomorrow. It builds over time. Love can happen in an instant butfriendship? It takes years of efforts from both the sides for it to growstronger. Friendship is not about gestures, it is about promises; the promiseto be there, the promise to support, the promise to lend an ear whenevernecessary. It is not always about having the right advice but also about beingable to just listen. A friend is someone to whom I can go and rant and rant andrant and then we can go out for a coffee, the topic of ranting left far behind. Friendship is about being a safe place where I can share all my secrets. My ownpersonal locker. Friendship is about giving these rights to a person.

Mahir: But we already have these things. I mean Bella comes and rants to me. She shares her worries with me. She does all those things that you said...

Suhani: Bhaifriendship about one more thing. In friendship, rights are not just given but they are also to be exercised. She exercises her rights as a friend. Do you do the same?

Mahir: I donā€™t want to burden her with my problems...

Suhani: That is whereyou are wrong. She is feeling like she is the only one sharing things with you. When you say this, you make her feel like a stranger and I know Bella. She will take this as a personal failure. She will say that she has failed as a personto get you to open up to her. She will blame herself.

Mahir: She is blaming herself. You are right Suhani. But what do I do now? 

Suhani: There is one more rule in friendship. As in between best friends if at all you end upoffending the other person, you say sorry but you donā€™t wait for the otherperson to forgive you. With best friends, forgiveness is a given. You go back tobeing as you were. But remember to never repeat the same mistake again. Donā€™tbehave any different with her. Behave just the way you were.

Mahir: Are you saying that me going back to normal will help?

Suhani: It most certainly will. Mahir bhai, she is stubborn as hell but deep down she is a sweetheart. I will have a word with her. She will be fine.

Mahir: Thanks Suhani.

Suhani: Any time bhai.

In the meanwhile, Bella had reached the study for some reason and was amazed (read shocked) to see Yuvi standing there.

Bella: Yuvi, what are you doing inside the STUDY?

Yuvi: Marvelling at my brotherā€™s stupidity.

Bella: What?

Yuvi: Yeah... He told you about the Goa incident with Anu right?

Bella: He told me a lot of things last night...

Yuvi looked surprised at that.

Yuvi: Bella, I know I am, not a very reliable source but trust me when I say, Bhai did not kiss her back. It was just his perception.

Bella: I donā€™t need you to tell me that. I know he did not kiss her. Itā€™s just that... Well, I need to have a word with you. Come...

She dragged him out of the study towards Yuviā€™s room. Once there she turned to him.

Bella: Tell me honestly, what did you see?

Yuvi: When?

Bella: When you told me to go and get my man, you sounded like you knew something was not quite correct and hence you were warning me. So, tell me what did you see?

Yuvi: You caught that huh?

Bella: Of course. I know you well enough by now. So are you telling me?

Yuvi: I might as well tell you that. Come sit.

Bella sat on the edgeof his bed.

Yuvi: Okay, you will listen to me first and then freak out, get it? I am not dealing with your tantrums today.

Bella simply noddedher head, looking at him keenly. He got a dirty look for his last statement.

Yuvi: When I came toyour room that day, I did not know how I was going to broach the topic. Whatever I had seen was awkward and very very sensitive. A part of me told me that it was none of my business but a part of me told me that as a friend it was my duty to warn you. So I had decided to simply warn you without going intothe details. But then I found you crying like a weakling and it pissed me off. Hence the lecture about crying instead of doing something.

Bella: What had you seen?

Yuvi: I was passingMahir bhaiā€™s room on that very day when I heard a girlā€™s shrill giggle come from in there. I knew you were at work and Kuhu was in her room, so I wondered who was in Bhaiā€™s room. Against my better judgement, I peeked inside. The door was open slightly and all I had to do was to peep inside. What I saw, stunned. Mahir Bhai was sitting on his bed. Looking supremely uncomfortable and Anu was flirting with him. And by flirting, I donā€™t mean harmless flirting with words. I will spare you the details but she was saying something like all Bhai had to do was to kiss her once, he would remember all of their magical moments together. Bhai looked ready to burst into tears. I knew I had to rescue him.ASAP. So I knocked on the door and Anu had to jump back. She gave some flimsy excuse of having come to ask about his health and I showed her the door. Bhai had been behaving really weird with me ever since he lost his memory so I thought it would be unwise to say anything to him.

Bella: So you came to warn me?

Yuvi: Bella, I knew Bhai would not succumb to her advances. But he has this habit of getting guilty. He was guilty about kissing her last time. I had a hard time convincing him that HE was not at fault. And if eighteen-year-old Anu could kiss him, then this older Anu can most certainly do that. I did not want her ruining your relationship. You make him happy Bella. And I want him to be happy. So...

Bella got up and hugged Yuvi tightly.

Bella: Thanks Yuvi.Mahir told me all about Anu and her attempts of convincing him of their affair.

Yuvi: Any time Bella. 

The.Wanderer thumbnail

Originally posted by: TenderCoconut

Okay,that was a little unexpected,is this the same for all FF's ???and that also means ur presence in this AT would be no more right??šŸ˜’ šŸ˜’ 

Anyway thanks Ash chechi to leading this story till here,u r trusting us to lead it ourselves after a three to four chapters,but u can trust me,I would only imagine the best for BeHiršŸ˜³šŸ˜³

And plz don't let Bela punish Mahir so much,I wish to see a baby in the last chapters,that's why,poor guy,he's been going through a lot lately ,I know u would end it good,thank u so muchšŸ¤—

Enjoy the story right now Ima. I might continue this on the FF forum. You will just have to wait a bit as I will start it from beginning over there. I will keep you guys on the PM list. 

@Rehan same goes for you. 

And one more thing. I just realised that the stupid IF has been clubbing words. Since I was posting from my mobile, I had not realised this. I have corrected that for this chapters. For previous ones, I will do it later.