Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TenderCoconut thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I can't imagine Mahir's condition when Bela told not being his wife,that girl has guts...Mr.Mahir Sehgal caught by the cops and that too with a girl...U really have a wide imagination to bring Mahir into that situation
And Bela,she is so straightforward,I can't imagine the real Bela even being a Naagrani having courage to speak to soneone like that...thanks for bringing this Bela...and if I compare Mukku with u,u really have a clear picture about your characters...Loving this Mahir and Belaโค๏ธ
The.Wanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Preciousevil

Everything  is awesome 

Thanks Rehan!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ I am glad you are liking the story... I have kind of experimented here on... I hope you like that as well.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
The.Wanderer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Varsha001

WOW ๐Ÿ‘

bela's answer to those aunties๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ‘
And the car wala part๐Ÿ˜†bichara mahir๐Ÿ˜†
SAAB kuch mast hai, wowwowowwowowowowow๐Ÿ‘
Also ... Update soon ๐Ÿ˜›

Thanks Varsha!!๐Ÿ˜‰

And update ka you know why I can't. ๐Ÿ˜ญ
But I will try... 
sarahgul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

OMG!!!!  *RES* 

The.Wanderer thumbnail

Originally posted by: asifiqbalsh

Nice update dearNot share his problems with his wife so now bear it.Liked the way he tried to prove that she was his wife.It's high time that he share whatever disturb him as not telling bela, hurt her more.Update soon pleaseThanks

He will share all his problems with her. He will have to. But yes he was wrong to have hidden things from her in first place.I want to update my story, but this stupid update has made it impossible for me change the title of my topic. So till this gets sorted, I can't update. Sorry.
The.Wanderer thumbnail

Originally posted by: TenderCoconut

I can't imagine Mahir's condition when Bela told not being his wife,that girl has guts...Mr.Mahir Sehgal caught by the cops and that too with a girl...U really have a wide imagination to bring Mahir into that situationAnd Bela,she is so straightforward,I can't imagine the real Bela even being a Naagrani having courage to speak to soneone like that...thanks for bringing this Bela...and if I compare Mukku with u,u really have a clear picture about your characters...Loving this Mahir and Belaโค๏ธ

Thanks Ima. I wanted Mahir to squirm with embarassment and so I added this scene. I am glad that you liked it.
The.Wanderer thumbnail
Aabye oye SRah res this one soon.
rehanhassanbhat123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: The.Wanderer

Thanks Rehan!!๐Ÿ˜ƒI am glad you are liking the story... I have kind of experimented here on... I hope you like that as well.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

u r writing like u r a professional  writer. .. so no need of experment   ..    ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Šbelive  me u r phenomenonal ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š..keep it up ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
The.Wanderer thumbnail

Someone please tell me how the hell do I change the title of the topic. Please. I won't be able to update the story till then.

Priya258 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: The.Wanderer

Someone please tell me how the hell do I change the title of the topic. Please. I won't be able to update the story till then.

No option provided till now๐Ÿ–“