Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: LaalGulab

I hope Awnu doesn't say that what he feels is "HURT". He is hurt that Prerna does not believe him and is marrying Navuu even though Awwnu is repeatedly asking her not to marry Navuu  😆

I don't think Anu is bothered much on that.. He knew she's not taking in any of his reasons to doubt Navvu and he's okay even if she hates him for nagging about that.. 😆
nehadupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue_shore

Yeh... Kya hua... Kuch pta... na chala...
Kyon...Haadsa... Ban gaya... Silsila...
Tukdo me Tum The... Tukdo me main bhi... Tukde mile to hum bane
Yeh dil zindagi se khafa ho chla tha... jise phir se jeene ke bahane tum bane ❤️

Ye kya hua looks like this song is sung by  Shreya Ghosal and Dev Negi for broken web series 
Push-pull thumbnail

Originally posted by: AlwyzT.

YAS. This.
It's so nice that they're such good friends they're not afraid to be this honest about their feelings. I mean, you only allow yourself to be vulnerable with the people you trust. Very heartening to see! 

Yeah.. It's growing so beautifully with Anu-Pre.. Enjoying this phase and will cherish it as long as it there.. 😳

Every drama will have to take different directions.. So let the take diversion come then we will see.. Why worry now about  when we are gonna die..When we all know that's gonna happen one day.. 😉h
UKGirl22 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
So how did he end up tying her dori. Did she ask him like last time or did he say he will do it?
AlwyzT. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: UKGirl22

So how did he end up tying her dori. Did she ask him like last time or did he say he will do it?

Prerna was putting up her dupatta I guess (?) when Anurag entered the room. Embarassed, he turns back. Prerna says 'hogaya' (I think). But A sees in the mirror that her dori is untied. He asks if she needs help and tells about how he tied her dori the last time also. 

And our hero goes and ties the dori 😆
Edited by AlwyzT. - 5 years ago
UKGirl22 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Prerna was putting up her dupatta I guess (?) when Anurag entered the room. Embarassed, he turns back. Prerna says 'hogaya' (I think). But A sees in the mirror that her dori is untied. He asks if she needs help and tells about how he tied her dori the last time also.

And our hero goes and ties the dori
😆

Thanks!! Still to see the episode.

Finally Hamara Hero is taking the initiative!
Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
I just hope the confession is what we expect it to be..
May be he is planning to confess about promising chachiji that he would marry her, as he learned from Veena that Chachiji told about it. Today he was in a mood to express and to get others to express 😆
Would Nav abscond from his on sangeet, or would Mad make sure that Nav will get another chance to dance on sajan ji ghar aaye 😆
From the convo b/w Nav and his jaan it seems they both live in London. But don't you think their dressing  lack the sophistication of NRIs? 
Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Haha ikr!!!!???!! And he proceeds to say mujhe kuch hua yahape (pointing towards dil, is he? They didn't show it properly and my thoughts ran wild for a second there haha ...but then anurag is a sanskari boi :p )

AnuPre scenes are vvv cute (but also kind of hot. With the potential of being extremely hot. I hope we get more passionate and intense scenes eventually. That would be literal DEATH)

Same 🤣 🤣

I think Madhuri is going to intimidate wifey number 2,but it wont work probably, because Prerna comes to know? 😕
Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Also, Naveen's game plan is so flawed 😆
1. He gave 15l to prerna. Plus the jewellery and the grand wedding functions where obviously, people take photos and videos. Leaving evidence behind.
2. He took help from Mohini to back his rishta. So wont people know where he is/track him down when Prerna does not communicate for days? 
Push-pull thumbnail
Navvu has done business where he has taken the girls away from here with no contacts and sources to come back.. And assumes that the parents will not have resources to reach him and get back at him..
But yeah Prerna ended up being costly.. 😆 And with the Basus connection he's put himself into a big trap.. The Mohini link is proving to be working against him.. 👏