Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AlwyzT. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
They stopped the episode at anurag saying 'mujhe kuch confess karna hain' after tying the dori...
Now we've to wait for Monday :(((
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AlwyzT.

They stopped the episode at anurag saying 'mujhe kuch confess karna hain' after tying the dori...

Now we've to wait for Monday :(((

anu is such straight forward & expressive guy & i m loving this😳
AlwyzT. thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveasya

anu is such straight forward & expressive guy & i m loving this 😳

Haha ikr!!!!???!! And he proceeds to say mujhe kuch hua yahape (pointing towards dil, is he? They didn't show it properly and my thoughts ran wild for a second there haha ...but then anurag is a sanskari boi :p )

AnuPre scenes are vvv cute (but also kind of hot. With the potential of being extremely hot. I hope we get more passionate and intense scenes eventually. That would be literal DEATH)
Edited by AlwyzT. - 5 years ago
Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I'm sure he's not gonna confess that he's in love.. He may confess that something happening to him.. To know what it is.. from the super romantic love expert.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
See.. He'll not know.. And I am super happy that they're sharing it vocally as they're also friends and have some foundation to open up easily. πŸ˜³
reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Push-pull

Let Navvu come back or stay back.. But not as Prerna's would be husband.. Let him sing saajan ji ghar aayi in the jail and plot from there  πŸ˜†

Yes he will do that otherwise how will komo come in anurags life.
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Let Navvu come back or stay back.. But not as Prerna's would be husband.. Let him sing saajan ji ghar aayi in the jail and plot from there  πŸ˜†

as pres husband its not possible he come back as pradeep 
& mad navu live in basu house as hubby wifeπŸ˜†
LaalGulab thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I'm sure he's not gonna confess that he's in love.. He may confess that something happening to him.. To know what it is.. from the super romantic love expert..  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

I hope Awnu doesn't say that what he feels is "HURT". He is hurt that Prerna does not believe him and is marrying Navuu even though Awwnu is repeatedly asking her not to marry Navuu  πŸ˜†
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail

Originally posted by: LaalGulab

I hope Awnu doesn't say that what he feels is "HURT". He is hurt that Prerna does not believe him and is marrying Navuu even though Awwnu is repeatedly asking her not to marry Navuu  πŸ˜†

🀣 oh god fans ka popat hoga tab to wo jaan type sceneπŸ˜†
AlwyzT. thumbnail

See.. He'll not know.. And I am super happy that they're sharing it vocally as they're also friends and have some foundation to open up easily.  😳

YAS. This.
It's so nice that they're such good friends they're not afraid to be this honest about their feelings. I mean, you only allow yourself to be vulnerable with the people you trust. Very heartening to see! 

(Also makes me wonder if eventually in the show they will kind of ruin this AnuPre because if they still retain this clarity of emotions and willingness to communicate in a straightforward manner, there will be no MUs. Afterall, this is Ekta haha)