KZK 2 Live Updates/Episode Discussions 16 Nov 2018 - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
didnot catch the epi 
watch at 1130 pm😭
Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Legilimens

Looks like they are going to play hide and seek and drag this track too 

I am ok if trapping Navvu takes time but I would like if Prerna has some doubts at least.. 
BlueJayFire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Push-pull

I am ok if trapping Navvu takes time but I would like if Prerna has some doubts at least.. 

I agree, there is this guy Anu, laying everything aside and taken up mission save Prerna, and she is tho, doesnt even want to see..
Push-pull thumbnail
Huhhh.. Pre at least hears something that Navvu said on the phone.. Please let her have some doubts.. ğŸ˜‰
BlueJayFire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Huhhh.. Pre at least hears something that Navvu said on the phone.. Please let her have some doubts.. ğŸ˜‰

How I wish Pp...
Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I tou just want Anu pre to spend quality time together before their 'kasautii' 😆
But according to new spoilers, your wishes will cone true 😆 Prerna and Anu to work sath mein
Push-pull thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlueJayFire

I agree, there is this guy Anu, laying everything aside and taken up mission save Prerna, and she is tho, doesnt even want to see..

I know.. It's disturbing that this girl is made to be so clueless and not interested in knowing something about the guy that she's gonna marry.  It's ok till now.  Now that so many things happening around she being little cautious will be better..

And  from drama pov, Navvu needs to be caught big, it's ok if Pre gets to know about him but continues to play the game with him to trap him bigtime.. 
Edited by Push-pull - 5 years ago
Push-pull thumbnail
Dori dori dori.. heyy.. kya hhua.. kuch pata.. na chala.. ğŸ˜³
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I know.. It's disturbing that this girl is made to be so clueless and not interested in knowing something about the guy that she's gonna marry.  It's ok till now.  Now that so many things happening around she being little cautious will be better..

And  from drama pov, Navvu needs to be caught big, it's ok if Pre gets to know about him but continues to play the game with him to trap him bigtime.. 

but i feel that navu will exposed but come back as pradeep
though i dont mindsamjay sir is good actor
Push-pull thumbnail
Let Navvu come back or stay back.. But not as Prerna's would be husband.. Let him sing saajan ji ghar aayi in the jail and plot from there ğŸ˜†